It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I 've hung with the best to walk the planet.I require no validation by such as you.
REMFS ,always want to judge because THEY didn't shoot ...MEH.
I don't exactly what YOUR malfunction is...but deciding WHOM someone is based on these threads makes you a simpletion.
YOU have NO idea whom or what I am,NOR do I need you guessing.
HEY if YOU think she'll EVER get another clearance YOU are not paying attention.
She picked a fight with the intelligencia of this country and she's reaping what she's sewn.
OF course you would have to be aware of what a clearance MEANS first.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
And his flock won't care. But, but what about Bil? Just like Iraq. The same flag waving chickens who were blood thirsty for war are bashing Clinton for her vote. Unfortunately for Trump the "star" Ha! A sizable majority of women voters know he's a douche. What a piece of work the rethuglican's have managed to represent them. All their fear mongering, hypocrisy, cowardice and greed in glowing orange technicolor.

Comparing Donald Trump and Bill Clinton:

Actions speak louder than words.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Guess you people never get around to the real world much...NO ONE gives a crap but EMO snowflakes who are HURT by words and require the guiding light of Hillary to their cellphones...

Guess you have never been surrounded by a real man that treats women with respect and does not let their dick lead their brain?

Bet you are much older that I am, but have much to learn.

This thread is really pathetic!

Talking about this woman among other men in a joking fashion had no negative effect on that woman whatsoever.

As soon as Trump got off the bus, he treated her as a gentleman and with respect.

The little Bush on the other hand was the one who kept acting like a teenager, and the woman actually got a kick out of it and played along. Trump was obviously a bit uncomfortable with all of that.

I have myself been in situations where the group is talking about women like this, and it can make you join in JUST to avoid a conflict. It doesn't mean that you agree with what is being said, at all. It also doesn't mean that the whole group is serious about what they say, and that they would actually do the things they say. It's a form of black humor.

Does anyone here actually think that Trump just walks up to women and "grabs them in the p***y"?!

I'm sure we would have heard from those women by now, don't you think?
Believing that is actually less respectful and immature than what was being LAUGHED ABOUT.

Those trying to compare this to Hillary's comments on the 12-year-old's rape case need to realise this: Hillary was laughing about something that she was involved in IN REAL LIFE. Trump and the others on that bus were laughing about something hypothetical. There is a huge difference.

Lighten up.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Does anyone here actually think that Trump just walks up to women and "grabs them in the p***y"?!

Oh, we have. That's two. There are others.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Trump talks like Bill Clinton acts but we are supposed to condemn ones speech but overlook the others actions.

When a Clinton apologizes the MSM backs off.

When Trump apologizes they double down on their attacks.

The system is rigged for Crooked Hillary.

There is a double standard going on here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

OMG Hillary! lolz.

Commander Cuck revealed himself here. He is a desperate little fratboy. He will say or do anything to impress whoever he is with at the moment because he desperately wants to be "cool."

Actual "cool" never even wonders.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Whatever his right wing supporters think...this has lost him the election.

This moment...right here.

It's funny and sad. An 11 year old audio clip of man talk could ruin Trump, and Hillary can commit high treason and have her [snipped] followers still eat her turds. We live in a sad place.
edit on Sat Oct 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
who's the guy at 00:56 when the distortion hits in?.. this is the best you get of his face...

what kind of digital camera these days ever gets ''distortion'' like this?

I have yet to see any one mention that there is also an edit around the 17 second Mark where you see the bus skip forward..... This plus the distortion thing something's off with this video.

Apparently the 3:06 video is the full tape which was published by the Washington Post Washington Post

I don't understand how an edited video is the full video.... They are trying to hide something.. maybe the first skip is the guys name being said who they are trying to hide with the extremely fake distortion

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Being married has become so relative these days.

We don´t know if she wanted to be nailed, we don´t know if her relation with her husband is loving and caring, I doubt it is, we don´t know if anything actually happened...

I think this is nothing but a great opportunity for Trump, he will say that he is ashamed of saying those words and that he is a different person now and the people like humbleness on a politician.

This is also a great justification to bring Bill´s mistresses to the next debate, and he is going to do it for sure.

Nothing could be better for Trump right now.

Even if the REP party decides to dump him at a month from the elections, a new candidate would suck votes from grandma and also from Trump, of course, but still Trump has enough "personal" followers to win the election.

Also noticed that Assange dropped the first batch of emails after this so called "leaked" video. The same will happen every time grandma´s campaign pull some rotten secret about Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Game over..

He was married to Melania, bragged about trying to sleep with another married women...and how his stardom let him grab women wherever he liked..

And the above is the PG version..

Donors and backers are already dropping him as we speak.

CNN
Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
Trump caught on tape making crude, sexually aggressive comments about women
www.politico.com...

Awesome. So as well as being a firebrand businessman he's also a complete stud?

I hope I'm that virile when I'm his age.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Well for one clinton was never caught raping women because he is more savy than trump. Comparing one scumbag to another.

Two it certainly doesnt make it right because some one else did something worse.

Like hey a rapist isnt really so bad at least he wasnt ted bundy.

Not real good logic.

And if you meant a son of a politician born with a silver spoon in his mouth and connected at birth to politics then yeah thats him. Yeah he is about a good of a bussinessman as GWB.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

My thoughts on this story...

1. Although I didn't have this kind of evidence before, I was CERTAIN that Trump's opinion of women was just exactly what this tape shows. He's a slimy sleazeball with very little respect for anyone he considers "beneath him". That would include women. So, this neither shocks nor surprises me. I am not "outraged", taken aback, or any more appalled than when I first learned who this man is and how he operates.

2. This tape does NOTHING to change my opinion of Trump. His womanizing has NOTHING to do with why I will vote against him. I will vote against him because of his stated positions, his temperament, and his lack of ANY governing experience or world knowledge. And I will do it with the same fervor I have felt since I learned he was running. But if this story helps the #NeverTrump movement, or encourages people NOT to vote for him... Well, that's just like a cherry on top.

3. I have known PLENTY of men who speak this way about women, in and out of the locker room. They are not "alpha males" or "real men" in my opinion, nor are they confident about who they are. They are immature and insecure and boast about sexual prowess and conquests that exist mostly in their fantasies, in hopes of gaining the envy of other men. They are sickening.

4. I have no doubt that the Clinton campaign has been sitting on this tape and released it at the perfect time to mess Trump up as much as possible. Good.

5. I hope this is what I've been waiting for since Trump announced he was running - For the rest of the world to see the Trump I feel I already knew. But I am not holding my breath. If there's one thing I've learned during this election cycle, it's how very loyal people are to others who don't deserve it. As Donald said, he could kill people walking down the street and not lose voters.

6. I feel very sorry for Melania. How very humiliating for her! I honestly hope she can find her way through this mess with the grace and humility she has shown up to this point. I hope she has a strong support system outside of Donald's circle. I have a feeling she's going to need it.

7. This is a good day.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Locker room talk. Ladies, we all think and act this way.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No, "we" don't all act this way. If you're referring to men. If you're referring to real "alphas," wrong again ... they don't *have* to talk like this.

They don't *have* to force themselves on anyone. And they don't *have* to worry about Tic-Tacs.

(And it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.)

Other people are not mere meat objects to all of "us." Some of us respect committed relationships.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

Are you spamming all this threads with this lie?

Source please.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

The same will happen every time grandma´s campaign pull some rotten secret about Trump.

Heretofore will you be referring to Trump as "grandpa"? It's only fair, right.

FAIR: look it up.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GorillaSnoop

No none of us do. Only real scumbags.

There is a huge differences from hey that girl is hot, i would like to...., to actually persueing agressive and assualt based behaviour.

I have been in judo, wrestling since I was in middle school. I hunt and fish. I have never heard anyone talk about assualting women, persueing married women, etc. Not even the guys without wives and kids.

The stuff this guy says about his daughter should also pit him in conversarion about insestious rape.

I have never heard any man any where talk about how good his daughters ass looks.....until Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is just the first of many tapes that will be released leading up to the election.

The GOP is bailing and Trump is pulling ads from key states. He's done....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I would think so.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join