It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Being that I'm in legalized Seattle, after a few hours of hanging with the "locals" I doubt our alien overlords would want to do much past order some more pizza and keep watching netflix. I'd probably try to introduce them to Ethiopian food lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I would ask myself "what would captain kirk do?"
and the answer.is spazz out and mate with their gorgeous green womens.

The Kirk Approach. Classy.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: gortex

Just give up? Maybe we just need the right strategy?

What could we do against an enemy with the ultimate high ground ?
We'd have a choice between surrender or die.

Maybe they won't understand sarcasm, or even a lie. We will just tell them that they need to invade some active volcano for ultimate control and just like that, problem over.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Stay Hydrated...

And bring a towel!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm thinking that if they ( the aliens) can traverse interstellar space, then they probably can take us out in a matter of minutes. I would say most of us would never know what happened. Sorta like the guy in the experimental high explosives lab, if he dropped some explosives......he would never know it happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
First, i would want to make certain it was real & not some false flag BlueBeam BS

If they were Zeta greys i would offer them chocolate in the hope they dont cut me up or stick a probe up my butt.

If they were freindly Nordic blondes i might offer my services as a sex slave, LOL

If they were Anunaki wanting me to work in their mines i would tell them to f off or feel my pitchfork!

Incidentally, i have been told that there are telepaths out there who say that some freindly force gives us a mental nudge now & then, but there are also evil forces trying to manipulate us (apart from politicians that is).
It sounds crazy enough to be true.

Those i would like to communicate with. I know why humans are of special interest to them, and i guess they are still waiting for us to grow up!
The discussion on what could we do doesnt leave many options, theres no way we could beat them like in 'Independence day', hell they probably watched it on YT like i did & took notes, LOL again.
I wouldnt mind being abducted, as long as theres no probing involved, at least on their part

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Bit if they may be from our future as you suggest here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wouldn't it be ok just to say hi?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Stay Hydrated...

But on the other hand if you induce hallucinations by dehydrating, you can form your own cult and be the next Hubbard or Jesus or Moses. Their are financial benefits, rich pickings and tax breaks!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I believe you can't hide from them no matter where you go. The same way we can detect radio signals, they can track you down through signal emissions from your brain or soul. You can fight that when you are awake but soon or later you will have to sleep and get to a alpha state which will make you much more vulnerable.

The only way way to defeat them is spiritually.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wait for earthbound bacteria, viruses etc to kill them. Hey, it worked in War of the Worlds!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
PS Ingo Swann said the Earth was under quarantine, far from wanting to invade us, it sounds like they are kind of desparate to stop us from leaving this planet, like one would try to contain a bad virus!

It could be that WE are the virus that threatens the rest of the galaxy. I saw a hollywood scifi film about that a few days ago, it was a great twist.....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What if they're not? Or not alone. And if we make contact with us from the future we officially enter the era of interdimensional communication, which would mean all of those operating on that channel can contact us too.
Time travelers would be a huge help, ET IB might pose a threat. Pandoras box.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I believe you can't hide from them no matter where you go. The same way we can detect radio signals, they can track you down through signal emissions from your brain or soul. You can fight that when you are awake but soon or later you will have to sleep and get to a alpha state which will make you much more vulnerable.

The only way way to defeat them is spiritually.

Maybe you're right, but i tend to meditate before sleep & put my feelers out We could only defeat them spiritually if we were all of the same spirit. Long way to go.....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Invasion? That's such a negative word.

I look forward to the first public contact with other worldly, interdimensional, galactical beings.

Keep your mind open to the possibility they are benevolent, though it's doubtful all would be.

this will surely be you..

edit on 6-10-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
double
edit on 6-10-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Well some say that Nuclear explosions are used to break through a barrier thats around this "quarantined planet". Apparently demons (UFOs) are trying to leave this earth. Might be something to it, why we have no permanent habitat on the moon etc.

lissakr11humane.com...

Part of the control loop that Jacques Vallee mentions possibly

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lol not the hippies on the rooftop scene?
Keep the radio on, if they knock out the satellites they mean business & we are dogfood anyway.
If they are telepathic the best way to defeat them is to plant a bomb while thinking of a brick wall, it worked in 'children of the damned'.
Mind you, et has probably seen that too, it's an old film.
Better to take the attitude that we are f
d and either avoid them or try to fool them that you are docile, and plot against them. We are sooo good at that at least

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Maybe they would just position people in certain countries to destroy themselves within

read "Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. Maybe they've been here along controlling the controllers. Certain bloodlines that go back to antiquity seem to always remain in power, creation of fake money through central banking, etc

Whose master plan are they fulfilling?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Meditation is a great resource. That's right but need to take in consideration that's like a candle in the dark too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join