It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I gave a standard scientific response to a scenario which i find very unlikely to happen.

But yes...it would not surprise me, if we were the most technologically advanced species (standard nuts and bolts technology) in this galaxy or local cluster of galaxies.

Kev

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
Dilithium? Everbody's on tha moon, mining all the helium-3

Helium-3 doesn't have that extradimensional component that Dilithium has that allows you to intermix matter and antimatter without going cablooey.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Peeple

Invasion? That's such a negative word.

I look forward to the first public contact with other worldly, interdimensional, galactical beings.

Keep your mind open to the possibility they are benevolent, though it's doubtful all would be.

Ezekiel gives a good description of an alien visit, in the holy bible, but using terms in common use of his age.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning.

Yeah you got it bang on there mate. The radiation aspect is a very real concern and to some extent the reason I gave up hunting for the ufo orbs and just involve myself on the internet. Once you've been crop sprayed by tinsel/candy floss/manna whatever you really appreciate that radiation is a very real concern.

On an alien invasion, deckdel's answer is a good one, but being honest and realistic many of of would probably leg it to the wilderness . It all depends if they are friendly or not. If they are here and are going to harvest us for did dins then it's time to leg it to the wilderness and try and survive out there as they will take out the main urban areas first in order to decimate our populations.

In all seriousness the best bet is put your arms in the air, look to the sky and say"Lord Jesus, please be with me, keep me safe while I am thankful for this experience" and if they are baddies then the Lord will protect your life from them

Or the aliens will torture you and eat you alive(like Christians being eaten alive by lions, or tarred and impaled, only to be set on fire as lamp posts).
Then you die.
After that, your soul will be with Our Lord Jesus Christ in heaven and you will know peace forever.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ETA: The Alien God Worship has been with us for eons, and is still here, i read stuff that tells us we must worship various alien species.
No we should not, anymore than we should worship any conventional God.
OK if that gives you good vibes & peace/love to fellow hu-mons, then i'm certainly not against religion.
As long as it doesnt get twisted & fanatical, as so many seem to do.

Catholics no longer burn witches, but they used to.

Christians no longer skin vikings alive & nail their skin to the church door, but they used to.

Muslim extremists used to cut heads off heathens, and they still do.hmmm...

Imagine not holding any god to blame for your situation, but yourself. Imagine not having to rely on some holy intervention, but yourself.
Imagine having to deal with aliens so advanced, we can only imagine what their motives are, much as we do the Gods.

Imagine what humans can do, when they are all of the same mind.
Awesome, i would think!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would try to communicate with them using this :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sory, i do respect your view & all, but i would still seek the answer within ourselves instead of looking outward all the time.
"Are we not all gods, or at least part of Him" etc.

I consider a 'god' in the traditional meaning to be an all-powerful being.
I consider this to be akin to a so-called level 5 civilisation, as being ethereal beings of energy & thought, Spirit if you will.
From our level 1 plane, they would be gods indeed, capable of all the biblical miracles etc.

I have also studied 'Intelligent Design' as being used as an excuse for the existence of God, and conclude that in studying Nature, one sees a complex design, but if so, the divine thought behind the creation lies with the upper echelons of species, and we should not worry too much about it.
If a species has risen SO far that they exist purely as thought energy, and that they are wise beyond our understanding, then to us they ARE ipso facto, gods.
Somewhat ambiguous, but i think we have yet to discover our true worth in the Galactic scene.
Peace, dude

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Play Slim Whitman really, really loud.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

You're cruel, my mom loved him!
Wasn't that used in 'attack of the killer tomatoes'? or was it Mars Attacks?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

that only worked on the Martians. their all gone now.
now days it's anything by the bieb or any boy band for that matter.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
On Ezekiel, yes the translation is pretty clear, Von Daniken saw it too.
Still got the plans for those 'copters, i guess you would call them Drones today.

Imagine landing a drone in a village in 400BC.........

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You're cruel, my mom loved him!
Wasn't that used in 'attack of the killer tomatoes'? or was it Mars Attacks?

Mars Attacks, haha www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-10-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Dilithium? Everbody's on tha moon, mining all the helium-3

Helium-3 doesn't have that extradimensional component that Dilithium has that allows you to intermix matter and antimatter without going cablooey.

Helium-3 is the best deep space fusion fuel you can get, only one company on Earth made it & supplied it to da gubmint, until it was found in huge quantities on our erstwhile satellite.
It's not so good on Earth because of the high amounts of fast neutrons.
Better than Deuterium, but also more dangerous.
Perfect for, say, an orbital reactor using microwave beams to transmit energy......

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: spelling etc

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

No I'm not implying that there aren't other more advanced civs. I bought up gods as you mentioned the only way to fight them was spiritually. It perhaps was not a good choice of words, but omniscient beings are called gods, and you did also mention "souls"

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe they will arrive To Serve Man

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Maybe we already are food for ? as I said in an earlier post (loosh)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Mine's a pint of Ale!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

A disturbing part of the (supposedly real) results of the Roswell crash, was that the craft recovered were full of [quote] human body parts.
Now that gives me the creeps......
ETA maybe they were great fans of Frankenstein movies and wanted to re-enact them, or.....
edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sound slike Frank Ifield, another favourite of mom's
makes my head explode too.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Holey moley, 666 stars, now you've done it!
i have the number of the beast, aaaargghhhh

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join