It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think we have ufos, and we abduct our own people to make people fear the possibility of aliens. So, by the time they land, everyone already blames them for things they never did.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The universal language is emotion not mathematics

In that case i'm in deep poop..
The universal language must follow logic, emotions are fine, they define us.
But which race is more likeley to survive, a race of Spocks or a race of Alex Joneses?
Music is maybe another possible language, playing Mozart to the greys may work better than death metal.
edit on 8-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucianthropy
I think we have ufos, and we abduct our own people to make people fear the possibility of aliens. So, by the time they land, everyone already blames them for things they never did.

More poorly thought-out nonsense. Gee, it's fun to make thing up, though, right?

So "we" have mind control abilities now? And telepathy? And "we" have ships that are a mile-wide too, right? And flying saucers, which we must have invented in the 1920s, because there are photographs from that era?

So we invented flying saucers that defy any known aeronautical engineering before we invented the jet engine?
So why didn't we use them to go to the moon?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Offer them my services.. i dated a frech girl ones. Whats the worsed they could do to me?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
Hi-jack one of there ships

and then what? have your last smoke before they come back? this is not some video game where you can instantly just pilot any ship you come across. unless you have some special training we are not aware of, but i doubt it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No joke reply here...

Your three bits of advice are good ones. The last, though, isn't necessarily as easy as it seems. What in life ever is?

What little validation I got was from my mom (very little) and my maternal grandmother (quite a bit). There are a few things I consciously remember either vaguely or as snapshot memories, but others sit just close enough to the edge of conscious memory as to be frustrating.

Then there is the stuff that, even at 64, was apparently so traumatic that my system either shuts down or goes full-tilt red-line to keep me from remembering. That's the stuff that brings me out of a sound sleep like I've been touched with the bare wires on the end of an extension cord. It feels as if I've been thrown straight up 12 inches and the full-body ache that follows is just like what follows a severe electric jolt. If I die in my sleep, that will probably be why...

I try to live every day with a touch of humor, so of course this topic isn't completely safe. For instance:

Before you dismiss the possibility of abductees because of what you've seen and read, consider that you've only been exposed to the ones they threw back, not the "keepers."

On more than one occasion I've mentioned some woman being discussed and expressed the hope I'm never paired with her as abductee mates. I always say, "They will be saying that the 'hairless' apes apparently are like pandas. They don't breed well in captivity!"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Travis Walt tried to pilot a UFO just after he chinned a few Greys, the Greys just went and got help from the Nordic looking beings that were in comand of the ship and dumped him back in the woods after experimenting on him for a week.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeengland

Sorry, source? I only found a Travis Walton and a very different story.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

originally posted by: Lucianthropy

More poorly thought-out nonsense. Gee, it's fun to make thing up, though, right?

So "we" have mind control abilities now? And telepathy? And "we" have ships that are a mile-wide too, right? And flying saucers, which we must have invented in the 1920s, because there are photographs from that era?

So we invented flying saucers that defy any known aeronautical engineering before we invented the jet engine?
So why didn't we use them to go to the moon?

I've always found it interesting onboard lights or full-object illumination started being commonplace once man-made contraptions began to clutter the skies. Before then there are accounts from ship logs of large, silent objects slipping past overhead as they blocked out a large area of stars. As a lifelong stargazer, my b-i-l has me putting a trip either deep into the desert or far out to sea on my bucket list. His stories of the night sky while in the Navy have me a bit jealous.

Maybe part of the problem with theorizing about UFOs being man made is the very human need to take what we've seen and put a rational label on it. Whatever we saw during the 2000 lunar eclipse seemed physical in at least one aspect. At the point that it was passing not far from the glaring sliver of the nearly complete eclipse, it had the same reddish brown color as the darkened part of the Moon on its "bottom" and the dim bluish green dots of light around the perimeter appeared to be part of the outer edge of the object.

However, I know of no man-made craft that behaves like what we saw... It was a UFO in the classic sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm designing a new UFO detector, it will detect everything.
Hope to get it on the market for $200 or less.
Any takers?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join