It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
When explorers first arrived on new continents and met the natives they passed on many diseases which wiped out many who were never exposed to influenza etc.

If aliens came down they'd have foreign bacteria that could have devastating effects on humans as well as other lifeforms on Earth.

Or they could be advanced that they've completely cleansed themselves of bacteria

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yep, Justin Bieber is an alien, sent to torture us!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I will have a hot bath, and take some condoms with me

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
UFO lands in front of Mike and ET walks up to him waves and pokes him in the ribs while saying "Beep Beep"
They start talking and every minute ET goes "Beep Beep" and pokes him....
when the conversation gets to how do they reproduce" ET goes "Beep Beep"

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I got to my 666 stars on Friday the Thirteenth! How about them apples?!

Still think that almost anywhere would be better than here! Fukushima, global warming, that plastic island in the Pacific, nuclear waste, fertilizer in the water, weed be gone to kill all the weeds because of the fertilizer, GMed plants, dying bees, human waste, mountains of garbage, rising CO2 and methane levels, religion, fundamentalists, not-so-fun-dumb-mentalists, cars, gasoline, cigarette butts, toxic runoff, bleached out coral reefs, acid rain, ozone holes, etc., etc., etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm working on the logo (pun intended) now... I was going to go 'hoodies' but didn't want to jump on that train so I went with the nice moisture wicking tees. What better 'angle' than running a tee shirt business and getting to get the tax free religion™ write off.. If it gets real BIG I could then file bankruptcy a bunch of times too...

I'm fittin' to get Mine...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes, there are days when i give up on humanity in general & think "Hey take me with you" if i ever meet real aliens.

A recent poll on going to Mars in the local paper (sparked by Elon Musk) showed that most want to stay here, 13% gave it serious consideration (including me) & 9% would go even if it meant they probably would not survive!
You gotta respect public opinion, something is very wrong down here....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This thread has me convinced if Aliens ever do visit, it won't be until we no longer have things like "The Enquirer" and "Fox News."

I can see it now. They come with the cure for cancer and free jet boots for us all, and we shoot them down because Fox reports "IMMINENT ALIEN INVASION!".

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The whole alien invasion scenario is unlikely. If they are invading, they most likely want our planet, so they are going to want to do as little damage to it as possible. Maybe they would send little nano drones down that would simply bore into our brains and release a poison, or drop a lethal virus into the atmosphere, wait a few months for it to kill us all off, then land and enjoy their new home. They are going to be way more advanced than us remember, so they are going to have far more efficient and less damaging ways to end us than war, which is messy. Unless they are bloodthirsty and they simply enjoy killing and conquering inferior beings like us, in which case they could come down and ray gun us all.
edit on 6-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The funny thing is, i have worked with various groups such as Zeitgeist, the TAP organisation, the Global Village & a lot of inventors, mathematicians, & real scientists, & we all agree that from here on, we do have a kind of rough plan in place for stepping over directly into a sustainable, non energy based culture. And free energy (or at the very least cheap clean energy) is the key to solving the puzzle, and our reliance on the money-based system has to be abolished.

Until we come to terms with that, simply accept it & look at the alternatives, we can't move forward.
It's a stopgap measure that will tide us over to the golden age of REAL atomic engines.
I would think that if everybody worked a 3 day week & got free food & accomodation, that would solve 99% of the world's problems.
OK free transport, free energy, and a simple cure for all diseases including expensive drugs are the answer also
I am pleased to say that we the peeps have made significant advances in ALL of these areas, much to the dislike of the local gubmints.
edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: syntax error

edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: sod it!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Trueman

No I'm not implying that there aren't other more advanced civs. I bought up gods as you mentioned the only way to fight them was spiritually. It perhaps was not a good choice of words, but omniscient beings are called gods, and you did also mention "souls"

We already lost the war in material terms. Pointless to fight them under those terms but they know we will fall in that diversion. It's a distraction.

We are stronger than them in spirit and they know that.

It's been like that since the beginning.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look guys. viruses work both ways Sure if aliens make contact they can give us a bug. Same as we can give them one right back. This whole COlumbus comparison dont work because if they are advanced enough to come here. they are advanced enough to not fire a shot or harm us either.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

"No matter the circumstances, be true to yourself."

I wouldn't attempt to convince anyone of my opinion, nor intercede with their actions, unless those actions were in direct conflict with mine. I would take pause to gather myself physically and emotionally, and once the wash moved over me I, if I felt action was needed, I would act swiftly.

An alien invasion would be surreal. I would not use force, and I would fight against my fearful, aggressive impulses. If someone came to transgress against me, I would move aside. If the aliens came for me, I would humble myself before them. Whatever happens after that is up to them. Eventually I would die, either at their will or of the numerous deficiencies of our human design. If there is some form of existence beyond our perceived Earthly life, I want to go in peace. If they take that from me before I pass, I will pray for life, anywhere and everywhere, to be resolute and overcome.

Maybe I would try to will my being into their reality, my consciousness into theirs. I know that sounds weird, but if successful, they would impressed, and experience either a fraction of fear, or slice of humble pie. Just knowing what I was trying to do would leave an impression, even if they laughed their alien behinds off, they would admire the effort.

All living beings die, but not all get to choose how they go out, emotionally speaking. I may end up foolish for even believing anything I just wrote, but there's always hoping, and eventually a chance to back up the words. An alien invasion would be a great opportunity to find out who you really are.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

"Alien Invasion Imminent" - I don't think so. I'm nearing the end of my life. We have longevity in my family and since my mother died earlier this year at 100 years of age, I still have possibly another 20 years to go. There is no reason to suspect that another species, not human, not from Earth, is going to bother with us. We are not a threat except to ourselves. If Hillary is elected president the annihilation of humans is almost assured so any aliens that discover us and are hellbent on conquering will find an empty planet and will just say, "Damn, we're too late!" and move on to continue their search.

Words of advice to whom? And how do you arrive at radiation poisoning? Is that from the romantic Hollywood notion?

Well, anyway, I'm not going to hold my breath nor look over my shoulder to see who's following me.

IF an alien invasion materializes and they are not friendly then there's nothing you can do even with an arsenal of weapons that'll elicit laughter from the aliens as they zap you into molecules.

Stay thirsty my friend!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

Can you re post this in a manner in which it's coherent?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Oh poor thing, doesn't know his mind needs breaks to just be playfull, dare to imagine. It's healthy. The child in you never dies, no matter how hard you strangle it.

Writing this

originally posted by: mortex

Can you re post this in a manner in which it's coherent?
And questioning my ability to communicate is ... the laugh of the day so far

edit on 7-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Id ask what music they got and what drugs they like !

first id offer them a huge spliff or a toke on the bong

and some nice rum

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You're good people. I hope they run into you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Kazber
Hi-jack one of there ships

They already tried this due to 'En-Lil' being a stinker.. It is one of the ancient sites that has the aftermath of the explosion... Maybe Puma Punka? One of them...

They got into the ship but couldn't operate it, something about the crystals weren't utilized correctly; improper sequence or similar...

You need a key to open a door in your apartment. Imagine a dog trying to figure that out.

Do you seriously believe that humans could do anything on that ship or that they could even get into it?

Never underestimate the luck of stupidity, someone would get it off the ground, and promptly smash it back into the ground.

Famous last words - "Hold my beer and watch this"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join