It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: intrepid

Let us know when the media ever justifies anything Trump is accused of, and does not badmouth him and hold him to whatever account they decide....

And then see if Hillary ever gets taken to account, and does NOT justify everything she has done, or cover it up....

Dude. I'm not talking about the pundits. I'm talking about all you unpaid, blind supporters.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think Donald has done far worse with children

Nope.

Hillary is the one who defended a PEDOPHILE.

Hillary sending guns to Islamists in Syria who rape, enslave and kill children is just the cherry on her character.

Deny ignorance...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is nothing new for Clinton who has been caught in the past doing crap like this. Ironically enough Clinton supporters on this site insinuated I was a liar.

vindication is always nice.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I can't vote for Hillary.

Every vote in her favor is a small stain on America. A stain of stupidity.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Deplorable because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
I can't vote for Hillary.

Every vote in her favor is a small stain own America. A stain of stupidity.

Ironic...

A stain that brings down Hillary and a stain that got bill in trouble.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Dude. I'm not talking about the pundits. I'm talking about all you unpaid, blind supporters.

Always remember to make it clear you've removed yourself from the left vs right false paradigm, that way you won't be mistaken as the opposition. When you are mistaken as opposition you risk being derailed into clarifying and your initial punches lose impact velocity.

Also, be careful when you decide between addressing people directly or if you should address the subject as an abstraction that's removed from the present thread.

Instead of "all you unpaid blind supporters", there are potentially more effective alternatives. Like maybe "people should stop being unpaid blind supporters" or "is everyone an unpaid blind supporter?!" etc etc.

Avoid immediately reacting to an emotional trigger until you've distilled it into a less controversial yet more palpable formula.

Blindside jabs are more effective when fighting typically, though sometimes a full frontal attack does have it's place.

I want you to win. I'm not criticizing you, I'm reminding you that you already have the skills necessary to get the job done. The political climate is crazy right now, don't let it frustrate you.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think Donald has done far worse with children

Nope.

Hillary is the one who defended a PEDOPHILE.

Hillary sending guns to Islamists in Syria who rape, enslave and kill children is just the cherry on her character.

Deny ignorance...

Your correct,the government war machine under the left and the right is criminally insane and should be held accountable

I talked about the western backing for the FSA who had elements of terrorist groups within the rank a long time before the Warhawks on this site changed their tune about conflicts

I authored a thread about the Syrian national council because of its ties to the west

Hillary does not deserve to be POTUS and guess what from the vast evidence I have seen Donald does not either

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Excellent find! (Starred and Flagged of course) Social media recognized this Hillary created ruse immediately on Tuesday. You just posted the proof, and further reinforced why America should not elect another deceitful, lying, POLITICIAN to "lead" this nation.

You just can't keep up with all of Hillary's tricks. I wonder what dirty tricks she has in store for this weekend's debate?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A known liar will fake a little lie to hide a bigger lie. The whole facade is a Web of lies.

This is all meant to distract us from the fact that Hillary is an actor too.

Awesome circus, nice find.

Anyone hear about that arms dealer that got let go to keep quiet about Benghazi?

Justice Department drops case against arms trader who 'sold weapons to Libyan rebels' after he threatened to expose Obama and Clinton's role in arming extremists

www.dailymail.co.uk... linton-s-role-arming-extremists.html

IMO Benghazi is another carefully plotted distraction which they use when the time is right.

They have a hurricane they can use too to help us sweep said things under carpet.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
thats pretty low, even for her and THATS LOW

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Exactly. Why do you think this is a big secret? Why do you all think this is something nefarious? Did Hillary SAY she was going to "choose someone at random"? What's so 'off' about a man's daughter asking a question of his friend, who's running for office?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

Really? Whats the big deal? If you dont know, or choose NOT to know then no one here will be able to explain it to you. Your hilary is peeking out again

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Exactly. Why do you think this is a big secret? Why do you all think this is something nefarious? Did Hillary SAY she was going to "choose someone at random"? What's so 'off' about a man's daughter asking a question of his friend, who's running for office?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

Agreed. The other ideologically induced logic seizure here is the shout of "IT WAS SCRIPTED!!"

I watched the video of this girl asking the question and the camera focuses on her literally reading from a piece of paper.
Of course a tween girl is going to prepare her question and read it.
No one was hiding that???
People write their questions before hand all the time...
And looking at that wrinkled paper and marker...she obviously wrote the question herself.

AND

That girl is also sitting beside her mother..And is the daughter of Daylin Leach a State Senator..
As anyone in his district would recognize her...
votedaylin.com...

No one was hiding anything..

AND..FOR EFFS SAKE..HER DAD, THE STATE SENATOR PROUDLY POSTED A VID OF HIS DAUGHTER ASKING THE QUESTION DAYS AGO ON HIS FB PAGE!

This Youtuber didn't "Discover anything" that the state senator didn't already post.
www.facebook.com...

A girl asked a question...and obviously she is politically minded and enthusiastic about participating...

Stellar response...Move from smear campaigns on Miss Universe to Tween girls in the audience.

Trump supporters are now nationally smearing and trolling a tween girl for asking a question about the way Trump treats women

WOW...It is like Fail is in their DNA.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't see the story here.

Since she is a politicians daughter...she can't ask a question?

Reaching.

You know how you have to identify a paid actor portrayal on TV commercials? It's like that...its dishonest and manipulative.

Oh...this girl was paid now?

Like I said...reaching and desperate.

Reaching and desperate is a father using his minor daughter for campaign purposes. I would venture to say deplorable. My daughters aren't for sale....but I guess his are.

Wonder how much she brings on the open political market?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So I assume that everyone in this thread that is angry at Hillary from taking a question from a politicians daughter is also angry about Trump having an entire Town Hall tonight filled with invite only friends and moderated by his good friend and supporter???

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Got a link to your source discussing that?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So I assume that everyone in this thread that is angry at Hillary from taking a question from a politicians daughter is also angry about Trump having an entire Town Hall tonight filled with invite only friends and moderated by his good friend and supporter???

We shall see I guess.

If he is pretending to pick random people for questions, only to pick a plant that has a question that he is prepepared to answer, then I will be equally outraged.

I am think it is ridiculous that Hillary did this, but I am not so stupid as to think that politicians from all sides do this kind of thing.

My real anger is with the system that treats us in the general public as buffoons ready to be conned.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So in other words the kid asked a question that Clinton was prepared for and could answer in detail...

yup no issues there.

Just in case you guys didnt know in the realm of world politics its rare to get the questions ahead of time so one can prepare a response.

Its how a person acts when they are placed into a situation they know nothing about that we get to see the real person.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: kruphix

Got a link to your source discussing that?

Really...this is kind of common knowledge if you are following the election at all. But sure...I can work the google machine for you.

www.wmur.com...

www.nh1.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If it's an invite only town hall...aren't they all plants?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just in case you guys didnt know in the realm of world politics its rare to get the questions ahead of time so one can prepare a response.

LOL, what?

Only if you are unprepared moron like Trump.

A prepared candidate has prepared for all the current issues. You don't need to know the exact question ahead of time if you actually know your own policies and are up to date on current events.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join