It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, it was all very scripted of course and like I said, I think it's sleazy. I would even go so far as to say she was anticipating the question.

However, the NY Times article hasn't been updated and it mentions that the girl's father is a state senator and that he "helped her craft" the question (I've "helped craft" a few science fair projects in my day — I think we know her father wrote the question).

From the looks of it, the NYT reporter, Matt Felgenheimer, interviewed the girl. There wasn't any actual effort to hide the girl's identity.

On the other hand, a lot of the sources "downstream" (9/10ths of "news" is really just regurgitation these days — it's cheaper that way) did omit the fact that he she was the senator's daughter and I fully expect that many, maybe most of the writers did this purposefully.

On the balance, I don't approve of it at all but I also don't approve of ZH pretending it was conspiracy theory uncovered by a YouTube video either.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Both are acting as if it is a random question from a young girl that isn't scripted.

"isn't scripted"??? She's clearly reading it from a sheet of paper.

What surprises me is that this surprises people...

Sorry...I guess I have to spell it out...by scripted I mean the scene in general. Not the question...that was obviously written by her father who sold her to his political party.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's worse than completely fake and scripted.

They want us to know it's fake.

Then they want us to look at the half of the population that actually believes in it......

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh, it was all very scripted of course and like I said, I think it's sleazy. I would even go so far as to say she was anticipating the question.

However, the NY Times article hasn't been updated and it mentions that the girl's father is a state senator and that he "helped her craft" the question (I've "helped craft" a few science fair projects in my day — I think we know her father wrote the question).

From the looks of it, the NYT reporter, Matt Felgenheimer, interviewed the girl. There wasn't any actual effort to hide the girl's identity.

On the other hand, a lot of the sources "downstream" (9/10ths of "news" is really just regurgitation these days — it's cheaper that way) did omit the fact that he she was the senator's daughter and I fully expect that many, maybe most of the writers did this purposefully.

On the balance, I don't approve of it at all but I also don't approve of ZH pretending it was conspiracy theory uncovered by a YouTube video either.

Yeah I will give you that. If the New York Times article was out before the youtube guys video, then this is really a joke. All of his facial recognition tech and research, ha! All he had to do was read the New York times!

I still think though that many news sources left this out which is not good, and this was a clear plant by Hillary intended to be viewed as a random question.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hillary Clinton.

She will stop at nothing to manipulate, obfuscate and even use children to attain her rightful place in American history as the first President with a vagina.

It's a crying shame that half the country feels she's the best woman we have to fill those shoes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

The big deal is that some people are so far down the toilet of cognitive dissonance and shoe licking that they don't see anything wrong with the Fact EVERYTHING IS A LIE!!!

Lying is bad, unethical, immoral, wrong.

Misrepresentation, scamming, misleading others, false portrayals and fabricating facades is tantamount to lying.

The problem is some people have no morality, no dignity, no integrity, no Honor!

What's the big deal? What a joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This is a joke.

Yes it is. It's sad that politicians use the same marketing/propaganda tactics as big business and that so many of the people fall for it.

This is nothing new or out of the ordinary. Your outrage, and the outrage of others, is.

Were you blind to this all along?

edit on 5-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh my god the hue and cry on this thread!

Over NOTHING.

Y'all gettin' desperate.

Drama, drama, drama!

Is it November yet?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Also actor is the wrong word. She was very wooden hardly worth calling her an actor. Guildgood would be turning in his grave.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: blooming auto spelling machines hate them

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"Is Joe the Plumber here?"

Seriously folks?

At least I bet Hillary paid the kid if she agreed to ... unlike Mr. T, who thinks its okay to stiff little kids (as well as everyone else.)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The world is literally dying... corruption and manufactured partisanship has overwhelmed the U.S. Govt... madmen have weapons that can literally end all life on Earth...

and people actually seem to care about a small point of political theater in a veritable poopstorm of utter idiocy and unbelievable lies that is the current U.S. election.

Can't we, at the least, agree that we have some serious leadership problems and vote them ALL out? Something has to change or we're collectively done...

excuse me... guess I'm feeling meta and dour today, but ... really?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ah YouTubers, the worlds greatest detectives!

Well the MSM doesn't even employ investigative reporters and journalists anymore so someone had to fill the void.
Just call them the "Alt-Write".

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
On cue the Hillary crowd doesn't think this incident is a big deal.

Look, I know this occurs with all politicians. Except here we have proof of it.

Hillary is dishonest, and this further proves how she misleads people into thinking she is a genuine person.

But we know, none of you care.

You the pro Hillary crowd, its always that there is no proof of her wrong doings. Then, when proof is provided, its not a big deal because everyone does it.

Like emails.

A lot of pro Hillary people said there was no proof she did anything wrong with her server and etc. When proof is provided, who cares Powell had a private server and Bush deleted emails.

Pay for play. She wouldn't do that. And then when we see how she met will all of the people who donated money and gave many of them positions like ambassadorships, her supporters said well that how it works, everyone in Washington does that.

So yes, I know this type of slimy crap happens on all sides of the political spectrum. Having seen Hillary just do this yesterday, I will criticize it.

The pro hillary people can chose to make excuses for their teams faults all they want.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hopefully this child's payment wasn't a trip to Bills fun island.

-heeby jeebies

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Plucked her from the Boston Marathon Sandy Hook maybe

edit on 5-10-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The pro hillary people can chose to make excuses for their teams faults all they want.

That is not exclusive to the Hillary camp. The mental gymnastics I've seen some pull defending Trump have been Herculean.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The public was misled into thinking Hillary was just asking random normal people questions and this came up. This is incredibly disingenuous.

Let's use Trump logic then. She is using the political process extremely well to come up with this.
Good on her.

Show me a law that even says you have to pay federal income tax in the US? Not only what Trump did with the loophole was legal, it's justified. No one should be paying US income tax. Hillary is just skank.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone check the state child labor laws?
Children can only work a few hours per day.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

You skipped steps 1 and 2

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: intrepid

The public was misled into thinking Hillary was just asking random normal people questions and this came up. This is incredibly disingenuous.

Let's use Trump logic then. She is using the political process extremely well to come up with this.
Good on her.

Show me a law that even says you have to pay federal income tax in the US? Not only what Trump did with the loophole was legal, it's justified. No one should be paying US income tax.

The government doesn't think so. Try it and see what happens. You could ask Wesley Snipes but I don't think he would want to talk about it.

Hillary is just skank.

A totally logical argument.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join