It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

If it's an invite only town hall...aren't they all plants?

No.

Watch the video of Hillary and the girl again. They pretended this was just a random girl. Then most of the media reported how this couregous girl asked this question of Hillary, and how Hillary gave a great response. All the while they knew that Hillary was connected to this girl, and this question was probably pre screened by Hillary.

If Trump plants questions with these people that he has pre canned answers too, then it would be the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No really ... you mean politics isn't real? Isn't honest?

Sweet random chance there is so much more to be worried about in the world.

Get over it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So you have proof that Hillary's campaign wrote this question for this girl, pre-screened it, and had it all planned out?

Or, is the only thing you have is that this girl is a daughter of a politician that supports Clinton?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If it's an invite only town hall...aren't they all plants?

Thats the accusation...

Like Obamas CNN town hall on gun control.

Guess we will need to see who is present and who asks questions. Personally speaking Trump has never done a town hall format and since the upcoming debate with Clinton on Sunday is town hall format so I think this is a training run for him.

By the way none of your sources support your claim about who will be invited, which was my point.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Personally speaking Trump has never done a town hall format

What?

Yes he has. He did one with Hannity, he did the Presidential Forum, he did one in Ohio, he has done MANY town hall events.

I don't get how people can support a candidate, and yet know so little about them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

and I cant understand how someone can say im wrong without knowing what im talking about all the while being wrong themselves while being completely clueless about it.

This Sunday is a townhall DEBATE meaning there will be more than just trump on stage answering / debating the questions / each other responses. Half the questions will come from the moderator and the other half come from the audience.

So, again, Trump has never done a townhall style debate like this Sunday.

You up to speed or do I need to explain it for you?
edit on 6-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Tonight's isn't a debate either.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
At this point, I am sure that the media is not trying to convince you (us) that you should think that Hillary Clinton is the best candidate for the job of president. I think that the media is trying to convince you (us)that when she inevitably president in a landslide, you should've seen it coming. Because everybody likes Hillary, everybody is on her side – except you...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Tonight's isn't a debate either.

No kidding...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

Reminds me of this guy.

That was then.

This is now.

nypost.com...

If you think anything in politics is 'real'.

I got some swamp land to sell you.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If Trump plants questions with these people that he has pre canned answers too, then it would be the same.

Here you go...you better go make a thread about how horrible trump is for doing this.

www.nbcnews.com...

All but one of the pre-screened questions led Trump directly into lines from his stump speech and didn't challenge him.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
She's a well spoken 15 year old and people are intimidated by this?

Who cares if it was random or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Here you go...you better go make a thread about how horrible trump is for doing this.

www.nbcnews.com...

All but one of the pre-screened questions led Trump directly into lines from his stump speech and didn't challenge him.

The fact that they were prescreened is stupid. great, he could answer questions that his camp knew he was ready for.

But did this article say that Trump had his friends in the audience to ask questions to have the appearance of a random question? Did they plant an innocent little girl saying something like "Mr. trump, I have seen the kids at my school become sadistic after watching Hillary laugh at the torture of Gaddaffi." None of that.

If you think it is such a big story to make a thread on, then by all means go ahead.

You were on here before the town hall mentioning how this was invite only, so clearly Trumps people were not misleading people into thinking he was just answering random questions from random people. Heck, even your source says that questions were prescreened.

And look how the main stream media is blasting Trump for this. Read the article you posted from NBC.

Now lets look at how they covered this little girl.

www.nbcnews.com...

Awe how cute! just the video of the brave little girl asking her question, with a little caption explaning she wanted to know what Hillary would do about bullying.

No mention of her connections to Hillary whatsoever. But when Trump has presecreened questions that are softballs, it is worth writing a story on what a joke it is.

Oh and by the way, where was NBC's story on the softball questions Lester Holt asked Hillary in the debate?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

Intimidated? No.

Concerned about having people placed into an audience by a campaign that will ask a question the campaign wants asked in order to highlight the candidates position and know on the subject? Yes absolutely.

We had Candy Crowley intefere in the Obama / Romney debate when she "corrected" something Romney said. Romney was actually corrrect and Crowley was actually wrong.
We had Lester Holt do the same to Trump, claiming Stop and Frisk was unconstitutional. In reality its not unconstitutional and has never been ruled unconstitutional. The doctrine has been around since the 1960's and is known as Terry vs Ohio.

Its bad enough when moderators interject on a topic they know nothing about, including Clinton in reference to stop and frisk when she tried to back up Holt. Its even worse when it comes from the audience and it turns out the audience member is linked to a campaign.

Its one thing going after a media personality. its a bit more difficult going after a potential voter.

If a candidate, regardless of party, is going to brag about being qualified for a public office then they better be able to back that claim up on their merits and not tv trickery.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

"Concerned about having people placed into an audience by a campaign that will ask a question the campaign wants asked in order to highlight the candidates position and know on the subject? Yes absolutely."

That's all I wanted, I was just looking at it from a different perspective. Thank you for clearing this up.

Isn't it amazing to see something as simple as a 15 year old girl asking a question have such a deceptive ice berg underneath it all.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Isn't it amazing to see something as simple as a 15 year old girl asking a question have such a deceptive ice berg underneath it all.

It is if the deception ended there...

What could be even worse is if the kid was used unknowingly by her parents / the campaign. Even worse is the position the kid could be placed in if its discovered. How exactly can a candidate go after a child for being unknowingly used. Further when it comes to politics there are people who will not care that it was a child (young adult I guess would be more appropriate). They will target the person regardless.

Its difficult enough getting younger people involved n politics. What does it say when they are involved unknowingly and are faced with the backlash of a situation they never knew they were being placed in.

With all that being said its based on the assumption she was not informed / did not adequately understand the repercussions.

It may be an overprotective response from myself regarding children and politics. Its just concerning when it occurs and all we have to do is turn on the television to see how cut throat politics can be.

anyways just my 2 cents...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I wonder how much money the Senator had to give to Clinton to allow his daughter to speak directly at the Queen.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Shameless using children in such a way, and if it's true it is in some cases actors children of members of the same party, this is all very likely true.

But we've seen the fate of children in refugee struck europe, we know hillary wants tens of thousands of refugees to come to america, the fate of american children and women is in the hands of voters. Hillary already said the fate that awaits many should she be chosen, and it is not a nice fate.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What's the over/under on days before this family is killed in a tragic car accident?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

She's a 15 year old who repeated what she was told to ask by Pro-Hillary adults.

It's not like it was her original question... the question came from Clinton,,, not the 15 year old girl... that is the problem.

People who are unaware think what a great question from a innocent sweet little 15 year old girl... because that is the narrative and visual image reinforcement pushed by the Clinton campaign they are supplied with.

The real truth once known paints a much different picture:

Suppose people saw Hillary select a "random" person from the crowd that just happened to be a 35 year old woman who is a paid member of the Clinton campaign asking the exact same question..... because in reality, that is exactly what you saw...... you just see a 15 year old girl because you took Hillary's bait.... hook, line and sinker.... you took it all.
edit on R402016-10-07T10:40:59-05:00k4010Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532016-10-07T10:53:41-05:00k5310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join