It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+85 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

At a Hillary Clinton town hall yesterday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State. But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper. And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.

www.zerohedge.com...

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the rules say I had to just have the original story title and text in the first post, so there it is.

These are the kinds of stories that I find troubling. It is further evidence of politicians giving the appearance of an honest human interaction, when in reality it is all set up.

And by no means I think this is limited to Hillary or the Democrats.

But even more disturbing than the obvious set up of this little girl being an actor that gave Hillary a question that she knew was coming that made Trump look bad, is how the media fawned over it.

It just reeks of collusion.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Typical Hillary, lie, cheat, steal

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

At a Hillary Clinton town hall yesterday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State. But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper. And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.

www.zerohedge.com...

LOL...I love it when these kinds of things come out. How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Nah...not scripted at all..../sarcasm

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If true, it's only more proof of the political theatrics that are required to dupe voters.

I think this is something we might take away from this election: voters care more about how the president looks and talks—how good they are at acting—as opposed to skills and results.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hard to tell what is real the truth or anything else with this corrupted form of government. Pretty telling when our representatives even create laws that allow them to lie and get away with doing things us regular folk get locked up for.

+15 more 
link   
One of the comments on zerohedge summed it up

"Adorables vs. deplorables"

Even if HIllary has to manufacture both.

+30 more 
link   
Every single thing coming from the Hillary Campaign is pre-arranged, scripted and slanted for her advantage.

This latest one is a real lulu.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ah YouTubers, the worlds greatest detectives!

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

One of the comments on zerohedge summed it up

"Adorables vs. deplorables"

Even if HIllary has to manufacture both.

Exactly like the little girl who ran to Hillary after her collapse.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ah YouTubers, the worlds greatest detectives!

Well them and Reddit readers.

And just think, this youtuber discovered this without giving one person in the Hillary camp immunity!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Exactly. Why do you think this is a big secret? Why do you all think this is something nefarious? Did Hillary SAY she was going to "choose someone at random"? What's so 'off' about a man's daughter asking a question of his friend, who's running for office?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think Donald has done far worse with children

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the grand illusion, come on in and see what's happening

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I find it concerning because it was so easily uncovered. FFS. This is what makes me question just how diabological Clinton could really be.

"Hi my name is Brennan and I'm 15 years old"

How many 15 year-old girls named Brennan are there in PA? I'm going to take a guess that the answer is not very many. And it's the daughter of a state senator to boot? How didn't the Trump campaign uncover that?

Good grief.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Exactly. Why do you think this is a big secret? Why do you all think this is something nefarious? Did Hillary SAY she was going to "choose someone at random"? What's so 'off' about a man's daughter asking a question of his friend, who's running for office?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

Well...disingenuous comes to mind. Both are acting as if it is a random question from a young girl that isn't scripted. It isn't like Hillary or the girl said good to see you again and I want to ask a question I've rehearsed that makes Trump look bad and is obviously way over my head for my age, as is the scripted answer...

Actors asking questions...why not just get her own campaigners to stand up and ask them?

But yeah...let's use a child for the impact...nice. I would say the father is a pretty big piece of crap for doing this to his kid actually.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't see the story here.

Since she is a politicians daughter...she can't ask a question?

Reaching.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh wait a minute. Look what I found:

NY Times - Hillary Clinton to Girl’s Question on Body Image: ‘Let’s Be Proud of Who We Are.’

“I wish that people really understood that ‘Stronger Together,’ that putting families and children first, isn’t rhetorical for my mom,” Ms. Clinton said at one point, reciting her mother’s campaign slogan. “It’s what I’ve watched her do my whole life.” She was not the only daughter in the room talking up a parent. After the event, Brennan said that her father, a state senator, had helped her form the question that had so excited Mrs. Clinton. (The Clinton campaign said questions had not been vetted.)

So this wasn't exactly a secret. Still off-putting.

EDIT:

Following the Zero Hedge links:

Washington Post - Clinton seeks support from women in suburban Philadelphia

During the town hall, 15-year-old Brennan Leach, the daughter of Democratic state Sen. Daylin Leach, told Clinton that “body image” was a major issue for girls her age at school, adding, “I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look.”

edit on 2016-10-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton.

She will stop at nothing to manipulate, obfuscate and even use children to attain her rightful place in American history as the first President with a vagina.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think Donald has done far worse with children

Pretty sure a few were killed in Libya as a direct result of Hillary's involvement....and other places during her tenure as SoS.....but they can just be chalked up to casualties of war....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join