It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This one is a little bit more embarrassing for her supporters, but I have to admit that there has to be more important things to catch her on, right? I mean, this can't be the worst thing she's done over the last year or 2. More emphases should be put on getting the worst things possible and not just embarrassing things don't you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is really awful, I mean there's propaganda and there's propaganda, and this just takes it to a whole new level, and really is saying to average mr American Joe - YOU ARE DUMB AND WE'LL GET AWAY WITH THIS>

Scripted questions to dig into your opponent, scripted answers to tighten the screw even tighter, choosing a "young innocent girl" to make it look like bad old Donald is harming young America, and yada.

Hillary isn't fit to be president, and I'm not sure Donald is either.

Measure either of those 2 up to Abraham Lincoln or Andrew Jackson and it's a fecking joke - excuse my language but is this how far down the IQ scale the average American has come?

You're arguing the plusses or minusses of these 2 clowns against each other instead of against 2 truly great US presidents - why aren't you standing up and saying "hey, neither of these 2 are anywhere good enough - get fecked"!!!!!

You're voting for corporate USA lobby 1 against coporate USA lobby 2, and the truth is - neither of them give a damn about any of you AT ALL.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

If true, it's only more proof of the political theatrics that are required to dupe voters.

I think this is something we might take away from this election: voters care more about how the president looks and talks—how good they are at acting—as opposed to skills and results.

I disagree with this. This took some pretty smart planning to pull off as successful as it did. This is proof, she knows what she is doing. You may think this is sinister, but what is so sinister about having a planned question asked to make your opponent look like more of an idiot? Just a way to help reinforce the message to your audience.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

If true, it's only more proof of the political theatrics that are required to dupe voters.

I think this is something we might take away from this election: voters care more about how the president looks and talks—how good they are at acting—as opposed to skills and results.

I disagree with this. This took some pretty smart planning to pull off as successful as it did. This is proof, she knows what she is doing. You may think this is sinister, but what is so sinister about having a planned question asked to make your opponent look like more of an idiot? Just a way to help reinforce the message to your audience.

Using the Child Actor to further her cause was sinister, but it was also smart. Smart Americans should now be sensing that Hillary will use sinister tactics to sharply increase the money we pay to government, to fund her Free College and Government-run healthcare initiatives.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join