It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Most of the Main stream media people are saying Pence did not defend Trump.

I agree with that. He tried, but he failed.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I am on record stating that Trump's performance at the first debate was appalling.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So what was the main stream media's take?

Well Pence sounded smoother, but he is a liar.

See, he said I never said Putin was a better leader, but they have in on camera that he did!

So thats it, he is a liar!!!!

Only the tape they have has Pence saying something like "It has been undeniable that Putin has been a stronger leader for Russia than Obama has been for America."

Not the way Kaine was spinning it, where he was trying to say Pence was saying Trump was a good guy.

This is a joke. We can all see that Pence won this debate easily, and the Main stream media can't admit it.

They made fun of Trump for defending himself too much with the miss universe thing and all others, but then criticize Pence for not defending them.

They are bringing up the insults that Kaine kept bringing up, yet are strangely silent on the Clinton Foundation pay for play, the emails, the deplorable comments, and the private server.

But this will help Trump in the end. The obvious bias of the main stream media is now becoming widely known, and because they are so hated, their bias helps Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks like some of the Hillary Shills are starting to trickle in from the other thread. Fun while it lasted.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

But you still haven't said what policy he was better on.

Syria, economy, bringing people together, cyber security, Iran deal, Iraq pull out, Isis.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I only saw the second half of it, but from where I'm sitting, Pence pretty much mopped the floor with Tim Kaine. Pence came across as calm, confident and well informed on the issues, whereas my main impression of Kaine was he's whiny and his constant interruptions were annoying. Admittedly, I expected that of Pence, as I've been a strong supporter of his as a possible presidential contender for several years and knew he'd turn in a strong performance in a debate, but this is the first time I've seen Kaine speak, and, well... no thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The MSM can't talk about the policies and issues discussed in the actual debate because that would make Pence look too good.

Instead they are focusing on Kaine's repetitive, off-topic talking points about Trump every single segment.

What a mess.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I only saw the second half of it, but from where I'm sitting, Pence pretty much mopped the floor with Tim Kaine. Pence came across as calm, confident and well informed on the issues, whereas my main impression of Kaine was he's whiny and his constant interruptions were annoying. Admittedly, I expected that of Pence, as I've been a strong supporter of his as a possible presidential contender for several years and knew he'd turn in a strong performance in a debate, but this is the first time I've seen Kaine speak, and, well... no thanks.

I don't like Pence, and I thought he turned in the better performance. I wanted to like Kaine, but after tonight, I just can't.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

But he did lie...multiple times about denying things Trump and himself are on record saying.

The fact checkers will show how much Pence really lied in this debate.

I get it, all you Trump supporters are excited that Pence didn't fall on his face like Trump did in the first debate...but that doesn't mean he "won".

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thanks JinMI for the post and keeping this old dog informed! S&F

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The MSM can't talk about the policies and issues discussed in the actual debate because that would make Pence look too good.

I'm not asking the MSM to talk about it...I'm asking you guys to talk about it.

Why can't you guys talk about the specific policies and specific policy details that he was better on?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Syria, economy, bringing people together, cyber security, Iran deal, Iraq pull out, Isis.

Details?

What are Trump's specific policy details that Pence laid out that were better than Clinton's?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Punish. Keep pushing 'punish'... punish punish punish...

How about personal responsibility, Kaine? How about learning what the ruling for Roe vs. Wade actually was, Kaine?

How about more than 50% of voters are now pro-life, Kaine? Did you miss that poll?

Do you have a legitimate source? If you do I apparently missed it.

www.cnn.com...

CNN polling say 58% of America believes abortion should be illegal in most circumstances.

I do not see this statistic in the poll at all.

Care to say what question/page it is on?

Question 14. My bad, it's actually 69% pro-life. It just has to be turned around from "Legal in certain circumstances (51%)" and "Illegal in all circumstances (18%)" to "Illegal in most circumstances" and "Illegal in all circumstances"... which is the pro-life stance. There is always the random rape, incest or physical health risk to the mother that must be accounted for.

Less than 1/3 of Americans support full access abortion.

link   

Go back and read the first 12 pages, we discussed it in real time.

link   

But he did lie...multiple times about denying things Trump and himself are on record saying.

The fact checkers will show how much Pence really lied in this debate.

I get it, all you Trump supporters are excited that Pence didn't fall on his face like Trump did in the first debate...but that doesn't mean he "won".

Not a Trump supporter, yeah he lied, but he presented himself in a more professional manner than Kaine did. I expected better of Kaine.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Details?

What are Trump's specific policy details that Pence laid out that were better than Clinton's?

What are Clinton's details? Am I supposed to google it, like they say EVERY. SINGLE. TIME?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Theyre going to take everything pence denied and tear it all apart first thing in the news tomorrow

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Go back and read the first 12 pages, we discussed it in real time.

Wow, dodging a question...just like Pence.

I guess it says something when you can't back up your own claims as to why Pence won the debate.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Pence won because Kaine tried to bully his way through the debate and just looked like a moron regurgitating media matters sound bites, lost emotional control without looking passionate, interrupted incessantly, and distorted things that Trump said.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Theyre going to take everything pence denied and tear it all apart first thing in the news tomorrow

Tomorrow?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join