It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is no money in us being together. In fact when we all work together they don't get their way.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just want to thank everyone for contributing tonight. Lots of hilarious responses tonight,some of you had me and the wife reeling! Whomever called Kaine an annoying little gerbil takes the cake!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Kaine's interruptions are wonderful and pleasing to my heart. Every real time poll/analysis I've seen tonight has indicated that everytime he butts in and talks over Mr. Pence, more people are turned off by him. His phony look away and smile when Pence is speaking is batting clean-up and painting a portrait of Kaine as possibly the worst chosen running mate of the past 40 years, and that's saying a lot when you consider that list has included Geraldine Ferraro, Spiro Agnew, Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, and "Who am I? Why am I here?" James Stockdale.

This is not a good night for the Democratic ticket.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Gotcha... In the US no religion should ever be able to mandate their beliefs through our government...

We are afforded freedom of religion, we the people should live within our chosen path, without violating our fellow citizens freedom to do the same...

Close? or did I miss the script?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well , I score it a TKO by Pence . The Donald would be Proud .

edit on 4-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

link   
16 times Pence was interrupted by mod.

According to Fox.

link   
Great last word Pence.

link   
Both seem pretty likeable, Pence is definitely a smart well educated respectful man, that's why I don't see how he could back such a disgusting human being as Trump.

I think Kaine won but only by a few points, I'm being honest.

As far as online opinion polls the will say Pence won flat out, we all seen the kangaroo circus these scammers tried to pull on us. So I wouldn't pay much attention to polls that show Pence won. They will probably be false.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Smart people don't necessarily know how to manage others and are single minded in their drive. It is a sound practice and plenty have built businesses on it. You think everyone under Steve Jobs was less intelligent than he?

Steve Jobs didn't know how to manufacture his product. He was a salesman, not an engineer. When he actually did try his hand at engineering he had to call in Woz, then ripped Woz off on the profits. He simply thought "X would sell" and told people to make X. So no, I don't actually think Steve Jobs was all that intelligent.

You can contrast that with someone like Bill Gates, who not only had the business sense to sell/market his product, but actually initially wrote the code for the first decade or two, then still personally reviewed it after that for years more just to make sure things were being done right.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Real time polls like the ones after the 1st debate? Those ain't real bro.

link   
It's been awhile since we have seen a statesman on the debate stage...

Thanks Mike Pence!!!

link   
Pence was a statesman, and Kaine was the political equivalent of jock itch.

link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

" I think Kaine won but only by a few points, I'm being honest. "

Is that You Hillary ? Stop Lyin' !

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: jappee
The other thread about this debate is really heavy on the hate Trump/Pence train.
Praising Kaine's debate prowess. Heavily slamming on Pence. Are they watching the same debate?

De Nile is just not a River in Egypt I guess........

Until I found that thread, I wondered where were the usual posters? And why they're absent here. Until I found that thread.

Really it's a complete 180 reversal of this thread.
VP Debate for the Less Polite
edit on 10/4/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Pretty much.

It does get fuzzy when you consider that faith helps inform conscience. I would be lying if I said my position on abortion (or any issue) wasn't informed by my faith. If I were in a voting position, then to the extent that I am partially voting my conscience among other factors, then there is no real way to separate a person's faith from their decision process.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for participating in the thread!

I think Pence won. Not only in words but in class and tact. Polar opposite personality than Trump and backs him up well.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It was decent debate, as far as political debates go. But as far as debates in general, it is clear Pense resorted to less well-poisoning, less straw-men, less ad hominem, less appeals to emotion, and apparently to some, looked less creepy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Cnn et al: kaine won.
Fox news et al: pence won.

Trump-etiers... moderator was biased
Shill-kaines... it was fair and well balanced.

link   

I'm sorry to disagree but, what debate were you watching? Lol. Kaine did nothing but interrupt and talk over Pence and didn't even make sense or bring up valid points while doing it. Massive fail for the Dem ticket tonight.

link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Both seem pretty likeable, Pence is definitely a smart well educated respectful man, that's why I don't see how he could back such a disgusting human being as Trump.

I think Kaine won but only by a few points, I'm being honest.

As far as online opinion polls the will say Pence won flat out, we all seen the kangaroo circus these scammers tried to pull on us. So I wouldn't pay much attention to polls that show Pence won. They will probably be false.

Lol, nice try but it won't work on most of us ats members but again nice try.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join