It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what will be spoken about and I won't get my hopes up that anything will come of whatever is spoken about.

I would point out that WikiLeaks only has 1 like:

I don't know if this carries any weight, but I thought there would be those here who would find this interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
The Bush's and Clintons are in cahoots. They smuggled coc aine through Mena Arkansas back in the 80s to fund Iran contra. They run in the same circles, bang the same mind control slaves and do all the same stuff, their body counts overlap. Bush purposely passed off the presidency to Bill Clinton this country's executive branch has been controlled by Bush's Clintons and Obamas probably since the attempted Reagan assassination if not before.

a reply to: Annee

So, where's your proof? Real hard core proof.

Conspiracy speculations are easy. Someone gets sick and dies "conspiracy". Someone has an accident "conspiracy". Coincidental happening "conspiracy".

Do you think you're telling me some conspiracy I haven't heard before? I just told you I've been doing this for about 17 years.

You don't really know anything.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: FlyingFox

Those who loathe Hillary Clinton always make the mistake of thinking that the "next thing" will sink her campaign, but it never works that way. The woman might as well be triple-dipped in Teflon the way the corporate news media outlets protect her.

Assange would have to have extremely detailed information of Hillary Clinton ordering the execution of someone, and even then the Obama-Clinton Democrats would argue it was a justified response from "the most moral woman who has ever lived."

Or even worse, "the most qualified candidate for president in history..." Vomit.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't utilize Facebook/Twitter. What exactly are we looking at? A post from Julian, or some loose-canon? Is it like ATS where people can join and say what they want?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

When this highly anticipated "dump" finally arrives, can we agree to have just ONE THREAD for discussing the goodies, as they're discovered?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Assange ALSO said that "he would take Hillary down before the 1st Debate on September 26th", remember that?

So about 4.5 hours and counting.. I'm not holding my breath for this one either

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

http:// t i n y u r l .com/gsoufy9

Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA
By Terry Reed, John Cummings

guess ATS doesn't like tinyurl?

a
edit on 3-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Likes count you referenced is done by the owner of the page, in this case, Wikileaks, not by followers.
It's different than Facebook. Twitter followers can click on the heart underneath any tweet to show they like it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I guess some people just dont like to conspiracy theorize. Thanks for the backup.
edit on 3-10-2016 by flyingdutchman2112 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You are assuming I don't know this information. You are assuming wrong.

Source, facts, proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

The Likes count you referenced is done by the owner of the page, in this case, Wikileaks, not by followers.
It's different than Facebook. Twitter followers can click on the heart underneath any tweet to show they like it.

I think this is what j&c was pointing out.

It is indeed interesting that the one and only post Wikileaks has Liked is the one claiming Hillary is done come Wednesday. Seems like they may feel fairly confident about that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On Twitter, you have followers, people you follow, tweets, retweets and likes. Think of a tweet as an ATS post, a retweet as quoting for emphasis and like as a star on ATS.

This is the only tweet (which includes a link to a story that is 404'd) that the WikiLeaks twitter account has ever liked.

Again, I don't know if it is significant, but it seemed so to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Your link is broken

Let me help you out.

Here's Terry Reed

Filed lawsuit. Withdrew it. No real facts.

The Reeds filed a civil rights lawsuit in July 1991 In 1996 he and his wife, Janis Kerr Reed brought a lawsuit against Raymond Young, Tommy L. Baker, Donald Sanders & other unknown parties in connection with the Reed's persecution by the US justice system. He withdrew it after U.S. District Judge George Howard Jr. of Arkansas (who was appointed by Bill Clinton) ruled that the Reeds could not introduce any evidence in their civil suit relating to Terry Reed's missions with the FBI, the CIA, Bill Clinton, the international drug trafficker Barry Seal or Dan Lasater, a Clinton associate convicted on drug charges, since he claimed that their evidence "was based on conjecture, speculation and coincidence" and not on "a factual foundation." wikispooks.com...

Here's a thread you might enjoy: THE CLINTON BODY BAGS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Thanks! I was making sure because a lot of people don't use Twitter.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I have no idea what will be spoken about and I won't get my hopes up that anything will come of whatever is spoken about.

I would point out that WikiLeaks only has 1 like:

I don't know if this carries any weight, but I thought there would be those here who would find this interesting.

That worldnewspolitics.com url doesn't work for me. It says forbidden, even the main domain. Does it work for you?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

No, I mentioned it being 404'd in my prior post.

The gist is obvious, but it would be nice to be able to read the article to see if it provided any clues.

Thank you, probably a better place as it's all off topic here but that's my fault for continuing the derail.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

Also, if Assange has something he needs to release it now. He should have released it a while back if he had it.

I don't know if you've ever listened to a Julian Assange interview. He's not an entertainer. In many ways, it's like listening to a NASA briefing. But, since I'm in the car and listening to conservative radio all day....

Julian never said that he was going to "bring down", or "destroy" Clinton. Instead, he frankly says that he has 3 to 4 people scanning each e-mail and document received, to ensure as best they can that they're "real".

Thousands of new ones are now being received every week from people who are angry at Hillary, or feeling betrayed, or who want to internally disassociate themselves from her antics/crimes. (Clear their conscious)

The documents are not released until a BATCH OF THEM are ready. That's how WikiLeaks does it. OH.. by the way.. Assange also says that they have (I think) 37 nations that they are focusing on. That's a heavy load for 4 people!

In fact I have listened to his interviews.... Thanks.

Also, you may be responding to a different person, but I never said he said he was going to "bring down Clinton.."

If you read my first statement, I said that people keep on saying that some kind of bomb is dropping, but it's not.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

On Twitter, you have followers, people you follow, tweets, retweets and likes. Think of a tweet as an ATS post, a retweet as quoting for emphasis and like as a star on ATS.

This is the only tweet (which includes a link to a story that is 404'd) that the WikiLeaks twitter account has ever liked.

Again, I don't know if it is significant, but it seemed so to me.

The only story "liked" by WikiLeaks and it's in-accessible? That is strange. Maybe it's getting updated with tonight's announcement(s). Since you're familiar with this overall saga, if you think it's significant, it probably is.

Thanks for explaining how Twitter works! I thought it was just a place for people insult each other and argue. I don't know how folks have time for ATS, Twitter, Facebook, family time, work, sleep. I sleep 5.5 hours a night and only do ATS and one Industry-related forum, yet the day still seems too short!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You are assuming I don't know this information. You are assuming wrong.

Source, facts, proof.

I'm not that convinced either, Annee. Barry Seal was just a
mule driver for the Shop. Evidently what he was spilling was
so insignificant he was given a .38 caliber earache.
No source other than spooks, no provable facts, just a lot
of dead people here as opposed to a sane, decent world.
Where's that Tool tune-- I misplaced it but I'll find it again.

Edit: just saying to the thread as I should, waiting for the
other shoe to drop while the country has this severe a
case of diabetes may make the foot come off with it.

Que Sara Lee hyper-lightweight pie plate-sized torque
converter 7000RPM. I love the smell of methanol in the
morning. It smells like.... booze for robots. woot.

edit on 3-10-2016 by derfreebie because: 2650 crank HP ana Powerglide to get outa town.

edit on 3-10-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think a fresh thread on the subject is justified. Alex Jones' sources have spoke to Assange, and the quote is his, "will devastate" Clinton and it's "the end" of them.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes, you read that right: 2:00 in the morning (AM) Central. Wikileaks is set to make a huge announcement during German daylight hours, which would be early in the morning for the US, and it’s reported the announcement pertains to a huge data dump that exposes more of Hillary’s crimes. “People have a right to understand who it is they’re electing,” said Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, adding that the information comprised of “a variety of different types of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.” So tune in and please share: Infowars.com/show Tuesday, Oct. 4 2:00AM CT

Also, if Assange has something he needs to release it now. He should have released it a while back if he had it.

I don't know if you've ever listened to a Julian Assange interview. He's not an entertainer. In many ways, it's like listening to a NASA briefing. But, since I'm in the car and listening to conservative radio all day....

Julian never said that he was going to "bring down", or "destroy" Clinton. Instead, he frankly says that he has 3 to 4 people scanning each e-mail and document received, to ensure as best they can that they're "real".

Thousands of new ones are now being received every week from people who are angry at Hillary, or feeling betrayed, or who want to internally disassociate themselves from her antics/crimes. (Clear their conscious)

The documents are not released until a BATCH OF THEM are ready. That's how WikiLeaks does it. OH.. by the way.. Assange also says that they have (I think) 37 nations that they are focusing on. That's a heavy load for 4 people!

Also, you may be responding to a different person, but I never said he said he was going to "bring down Clinton.." But again, thanks.

Correct, that was not directed at you. A lot of ATS members keep referencing an ATS thread that wrongly quotes Assange as saying he will "bring Hillary down before the debate stage". As you and I both know.. he doesn't talk like this.

Hillary wants to drone-strike Assange (and the Breitbart owners) because of what they unveil...not because they're mean-spirited.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join