It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DOES ANYBODY KNOW what the URL is for tonight's live stream of Assange's event? The world's governments will try to jam it, but it's worth a try to get in.

Try this below , Infowars are carrying it . Click on first video link .

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
This thread is a great demonstration at how poor people's geography is.

Can't even figure out timezones.

The location was changed but the time was not adjusted. It seems to be 7 GMT now, not the posted 9 GMT.

At this point, no telling what is correct

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

These people are so full of it!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thank-you too, Hutch622. The video stream is in countdown mode now. Says 2hours and 2minutes until show time.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Here's the schedule tweeted by Joe Biggs:

Tweet

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Chatters are so... eloquent.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Strangely that's almost EXACTLY what Roger Stone tweeted on SATURDAY.

Trump campaign working directly with WikiLeaks?

No need to jump to conclusions. It could be as simple as wishful thinking or WikiLeaks sending a press release with the claim. Regardless, Assange has still not made any such statements publicly, and it is erroneous to connect two tweets, neither of which were actually published by WikiLeaks.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

2 hours left. I'm in Kentucky, so cst.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If the schedule is correct, Assange would be speaking at 5 AM EDT.

So it is still 9 GMT.
edit on 10/4/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

2 hours left. I'm in Kentucky, so cst.

I wonder if the WikiLeaks website will be updated with this new info dump before, during, or after this 10-year anniversary broadcast? Hopefully this just isn't a marketing ploy to draw in as many viewers as possible!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

So it is still 9 GMT.

I'm going to bed.

Whatever it is, my sleep is more important.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

So it is still 9 GMT.

Wow..you mean a 2 hour long lead-up until he appears? That would be 4am Central Time. I'm not staying up THAT late.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure the point in staying awake. It could just be a massive dump of 50k emails like last time. It could take days to sift through...
edit on 4-10-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would urge people to temper their expectations. The media pack issued by WikiLeaks makes no mention of impending announcements during the press conference itself:

10:00 - Introduction by Sarah Harrison, WikiLeaks Journalist

10:10 - 10 year video

10:15 - Sarah Harrison on history, propaganda attacks, lessons learnt

10:30 - John Goetz, German based investigative journalist, and Stefania Maurizi, Investigative journalist for L'Espresso, Italy, on publication model and partnerships

10:40 - Assassinate Assange video

10:43 - Melinda Taylor, Lawyer for Julian Assange, on legal threats and status

10:55 - UN Press Conference video

11:00 - Julian Assange, Founder and Publisher of WikiLeaks

11:10 - Questions from press

11:30 - End

https://__._/10years/

While it is possible that Julian Assange could say something about upcoming publications during the ten minutes he is due to speak, it looks like the majority of the event is dedicated to celebrating the anniversary and achievements of WikiLeaks. Some media outlets are reporting that upcoming projects will be talked about though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
I'm not sure the point in staying awake. It could just be a massive dump of 50k emails like last time. It could take days to sift through...

I was hoping that Julian himself would give us a few tidbits of the most damning aspects of the e-mails. His staff have read them all and (mostly likely) briefed him on the important ones.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

This is kind of my thinking. Unless I'm mistaken, Assange usually dumps loads of stuff and says, " here, have fun," and walks away; leaving it to the interested parties to sift through what he drops.

Maybe he'll give some hints, but he rarely says 'this doc is important and this is why.'
edit on 4-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Not a peep on CNN regarding this Wikileaks release in a few hours... hmmm...

Funny thing is that their top story reads "All eyes on Hurrcane Matthew".... No, all eyes are on Wikileaks and the upcoming release of documents..

Yes, every time there's a rumor that Russia is going to release some more stuff through Assange, it should be the only thing in the news because...?

Let's be honest here. I've seen 3 threads in the last week where OPs thought they'd stumbled on the new release and the people posting in it were so oblivious that they didn't realize the material was actually the same stuff they'd been commenting about months ago.

Julian Assange could literally just re-release the same Russian-sourced documents from the DNC "leaks" and it would be days if ever before most of these "truth seekers" noticed that they'd been played.

Here's my prediction for what will happen if there is a new release:

- Alt-right bloggers on Twitter will post documents with sensational but misleading mischaracterizations.
- A bunch of low information types suffering experiencing the Dunning–Kruger effect will proudly link to said misinformation to the applause of their peers.
- Brietbart will post a few articles trying to boost Trump's flumping poll numbers.
- There will be a lot of whining about how the "mainstream news is ignoring this!" yadda yadda
- Nothing will happen because of course, prosecutors and such don't have the luxury of being abysmally, forcefully ignorant.
- Lots of talk about how Clinton must be threatening to drone strike everyone, ever.
- The attention of the herd will turn back to looking at fuzzy upscaled pictures of Clinton's pantsuits, searching for evidence that she's wearing a catheter.

Rinse, repeat.

That's assuming that Julian Assange hasn't been hyping something that's completely non-existent because his Russian friends didn't come through for their mouthpiece and Comrade Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

No need to jump to conclusions.

Isn't that exactly what's going on here? People jumping to conclusions about the prospect of more opportunities to jump to conclusions?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Thanks for bringing things back to reality, DaasKapita. We do need to keep in mind that Julian Assange has not said that he would address any specific leaks today...about any subject, or country. This is a 10-year anniversary event. Most of us here on ATS wouldn't know anything about it, if these "fringe" publications weren't playing it up and "hinting" that Clinton-related document leaks were part of the show.

edit on 10/4/2016 by carewemust because: ?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'll be very surprised if anything comes out. We really need To keep our expectations in check.
edit on 4-10-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join