It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Bags

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Some of you know that I currently reside in Arkansas. I am not originally from here and did not live here during the Clinton era (when he was Governor). So it was a bit interesting when I moved here to see how the Clintons were viewed in the state. What I found (broadly speaking) was that most of the average citizens did NOT like the Clintons. They felt they were corrupt and only protected or served their high-class buddies. But in the wealthy and connected circles, the Clintons are STILL spoken of rather highly. I am routinely around a lot of people who I feel would still protect the Clintons to this day. But today, I received some information from someone who would probably be a Clinton supporter. I believe this information has been posted in some fashion previously on ATS, but the links I followed were 404'd. Therefore, I am posting it again... I haven't had a moment to check the VERACITY of what is listed below, but I'd love help in confirming details... All I can say is that if anyone else had this many suspicious deaths surround them, there'd be major investigations going on at the highest levels.

www.realverse.com...
THE CLINTON BODY BAGS

Food for Thought

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on Wed Feb 10 2016 by Jbird because: trimmed oversized quote, link and tags added

edit on Wed Feb 10 2016 by Jbird because: updated link

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.

edit on Wed Feb 10 2016 by Jbird because: removed oversized unattributted quote continuation

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I guess it was a matter of time until all this old garbage came up.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's been so long since I've seen any of this junk, please remind me where it came from.

Links and sources, please.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are a ton of threads on this from over the years:

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here
And many, many more...
edit on 9-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Takes me right back into the old "Kill Bill" days. Yawn.

(When you finish with this, maybe you can refresh us on Whitewater and Monica Lewenski). Some folks might not know

edit on 2/9/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Apparently every one Bill and Hillary ever met were either mentally unbalanced, suasidel, or terribly unlucky when flying. I believe ten minutes alone in a room with the Clintons equals a death sentence. Talk about bad ju-ju, Damn.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All likely true.

Hillary taught Bill all about Chicago/Mafia Machine politics/enforcement.

3 2 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, at least you've never accused the Obama's of being serial killers. You've come a long way.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
While Governor, Bill made liberal use of his 'State Trooper' goon squad.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

(When you finish with this, maybe you can refresh us on Whitewater and Monica Lewenski). Some folks might not know

That's probably true, here is a summary of Bill Clinton's impeachment.

President Clinton impeached

...the Starr Report outlined a case for impeaching Clinton on 11 grounds, including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness-tampering, and abuse of power...

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

I'm from Baton Rouge.

He was executed outside the halfway house. His family changed their names.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

ah yes.
Mena Airport.
Huge CIA drug/arms running operation to Central America. Bill Clinton got his cut as Governor.
Search Oliver North, Bill Clinton, Mena

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

" Kill Bill"? You mean Quentin Tarantino has something to do with the Clintons?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There were so many buried scandals.
Another Fun one:
Hillary and the mysterious Rose Law Firm Billing Records.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't need to, I know all about it. It was well known in Seal's hometown, even at the time.

Later, there was a fantastic, real-time, investigative blog about it, I can't remember the name or I would link it. I think the blog owner died....
edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Ha. Maybe I should have said "Slick Willy", but then, that could be problematic too.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You're right. There was. I'm sure the author has probably assumed room temperature by now.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wish I could remember his name or the blog name. He was one of a group of original modern conspiracy bloggers.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's good to bring this up from time to time.
Especially since his wife is attempting to be [s]elected POTUS.

Hopefully, we'll get some fresh insight from members....this is a "unsolved" conspiracy, as far as I am concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join