It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange announcement for Tuesday was cancelled due to "security concerns?" WTH?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I agree that he should just webcast or email these things out. However, the threat on his life is not at all necessarily to be taken lightly.
Remember when a "burglar" scaled the wall of the embassy earlier this year?? No doubt an eager reporter looking for an interview.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This definitely drives more attention toward the event in Berlin, and a live video feed would be one very effective way of Assange making an announcement of a new document dump.

The expectations are that his document dump would target Hillary Clinton, but it would not surprise me if such a release of leaked material targeted Trump as well as Clinton.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Roger Stone – ‏@RogerJStoneJr

Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks.
9:52 PM - 1 Oct 2016

Looks like Roger is feeling pretty confident about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
is Roger credible? What's his history?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tempter
is Roger credible? What's his history?

Well, he's not unbiased, that's for sure.

Still. That's quite a statement to make.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Interview with Julian Assange to mark WikiLeaks 10th anniversary , no mention of any "scheduled" balcony appearance , article published 30th Sept.
www.spiegel.de...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
dianajune, this is probably nothing more than a hoax designed to disrupt the announcement by Wikileaks. I need not remind you that Wikileaks (i.e., Assange) has a good track record and we have only two days left to wait.

Bill

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for posting this! Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars apparently saw this too. Here's a Tweet he sent minutes ago:

Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet 5m5 minutes ago Am told Assange will still be making an announcement on Tuesday via live video, just not in public on the balcony of the embassy.

Paul Joseph Watson's Twitter Page

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I agree that he should just webcast or email these things out. However, the threat on his life is not at all necessarily to be taken lightly.
Remember when a "burglar" scaled the wall of the embassy earlier this year?? No doubt an eager reporter looking for an interview.

I understand that his life is in danger & I don't want anything to happen to him. Maybe that's why he's making this announcement by video? I remember when they had an intruder not long ago. I've got a pretty good idea who is responsible!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

This definitely drives more attention toward the event in Berlin, and a live video feed would be one very effective way of Assange making an announcement of a new document dump.

The expectations are that his document dump would target Hillary Clinton, but it would not surprise me if such a release of leaked material targeted Trump as well as Clinton.

Could be others too. Maybe they have something on Obama? I remember a report within the past week or so which claimed he communicated with Hillary by email under an assumed name.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
dianajune, this is probably nothing more than a hoax designed to disrupt the announcement by Wikileaks. I need not remind you that Wikileaks (i.e., Assange) has a good track record and we have only two days left to wait.

Bill

I hope this will go well and that Assange will finally be able to leave the embassy a free man.

However, he still has to worry about #CrookedHillary and others coming after him. How free could he really be if his life was in grave danger the moment he steps out that door?

All the more reason to expose these crooks for what they are.

Someone else asked about Roger Stone. To my knowledge he used to work for Mr. Trump. I don't think he is officially connected with the campaign, however. So far all the information I heard from him has been very reliable.

Btw, he's supposed to be on Infowars in a little bit. There's a link to their live feed on their main page. The show runs from 5-7pm Eastern time on Sundays. 12-4 during the week.

Infowars

Click on "watch now." He will be on during the second hour.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Sounds like he's stalling some more hoping the Russians will come through.

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That could be. Other document dumps were supposed to happen before (i.e. before the 1st debate) that never happened.

I'm hoping this will be for real.

(post by Nucleardoom removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My own personal feeling? I think we have pretty much established that Assange if anything, has quite the healthy ego. That alone I would think we would be enough to not worry about when he does drop his "bombshell." I don't think he is a stupid man either. Even those that aren't fond of him still can't resist knowing the secrets he may have, and he has proven in the past that he does indeed have some.

Don't let the tweets discourage you. I'm sure they are just there to throw you off into other directions.

He has been savoring this moment for far too long to not go all in. If it has been said that he will appear in a video on the same said day that was suppose to be his balcony speech, I wouldn't worry at all. Just a safety precaution I'm sure. No sense making it that easy for them to get to him.

He can use a trigger word himself in his video speech that starts the dump while he is speaking. He has had plenty of time to think about all this and plan it all out, and he has come too far not to finish it. Again, his ego if anything.

Once it is all out there, there is really nothing they can do. The damage will be done.

My question is, are WE really ready for it? Could be a case of careful what you ask for...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh you trump fans, you guys are running out of excuses i see.

At least the daily hillary to jail fake outrage threads have gone quiet.

So any day now,
am i right?

Who do those Trump supporters think they are standing in the way of an American Monarchy?

She's a queen all right...queen of the damned. The way her health is looking she'll soon need a 2 x 4 shoved up her ass to remain standing.

I believe that there would be no shortage of volunteers to help her stand if it comes to that!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Not surprised at all

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

WikiLeaks has canceled an unknown announcement it had planned for next week due to security concerns, according to an NBC News reporter. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was scheduled to make an announcement Tuesday from the balcony of London's Ecuadorian Embassy. It was expected to be connected to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

However, NBC News reporter Jesse Rodriguez reported that because of security concerns at the embassy, the event has been canceled. WikiLeaks hasn't said whether the announcement will be rescheduled.

Source

I'm a subscriber to Wikileaks' Twitter page and there was nothing at all about this "cancellation."

Could this be a false report to take heat off Hillary? Many believe this announcement was re. a document dump that was supposedly coming out before the election.

Of course, they were supposed to release something prior to last week's debate.

I say that Wikileaks and Assange should put up or shut up.

Or assange has way over played the leak for publicity.

The Emails leaked so far are super weak and should be telling us the truth since they were never meant to be public. People don't lie and BS if they they think their messages are private.

The real truth is everything Hillary is guilty of is normal operating procedure for Washington. That's why they won't charge her.it would set a presidence and risk every politicians job.

I'm not saying our politicians are not bought and paid for (except maybe Trump), just that Hillary is your average scumbag politician, not some speacial worst case scenerio.

No one believes conservative scandals because they throw out fake ones so often no one knows when one is real.

They cry wolf claiming a treasonous act has been commited, then have a GOP lead commission that finds no wrong doing.. wash rinse repeat and not a single independent joins the right.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
As many folks connected to Hillary have became room temperature , can you blame him ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join