It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange announcement for Tuesday was cancelled due to "security concerns?" WTH?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Saturday night Roger Stone tweet:

Wednesday@Hillary Clinton is done #Wikileaks

origin-nyi.thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tempter
is Roger credible? What's his history?

Well, he's not unbiased, that's for sure.

Still. That's quite a statement to make.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

You're right! Thanks for that link, according to one of Roger Stone's websites, his credentials put him above being a mere "talking head", like the turds that permeate CNN.

"Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative and pundit. A veteran of nine national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents. An outspoken libertarian, he is the author of the New York Times bestseller “The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ” "

Source: stonecoldtruth.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It just hit me. Maybe Asange is THREATENING to release info because he wants Hillary (or Obama, most likely) to pull some strings and get him fully pardoned from everything.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: funboxist
a reply to: Willtell

you're not referring to a conglomerate of all the minds of everyone on earth , a gestalt entity that rules mankind with an iron fist and isn't afraid to break some eggs , are you ?

funbox

no

but I will say this...twelve eggs equal 19 in the end and then your gestalt will turn into something...something else

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

As far as we know, Assange might just have a live-streamed 10 year WikiLeaks anniversary party. He blows out the candles...delivers a speech to recap WikiLeaks' accomplishments..and the broadcast is over.

From what I've read here on ATS and in the non-Mainstream media, Hillary selling arms to ISIS was the BIG STORY. Unfortunately, Assange has been holed up in the embassy so long, that he doesn't realize the extent to which the top echelons of the U.S. legal and Congressional systems have been corrupted, in favor of Godmother Hillary.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
dianajune, watched Infowars/listen as you had suggested to Roger Stone, as you did, and heard him say that Hillary Clinton was finished on Wednesday of next week. I suppose that means wait, it's coming and for security reasons Assange must release/use a video. More detail would have been welcome, such as the GMT on Tuesday when the video will be released.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
dianajune, watched Infowars/listen as you had suggested to Roger Stone, as you did, and heard him say that Hillary Clinton was finished on Wednesday of next week. I suppose that means wait, it's coming and for security reasons Assange must release/use a video. More detail would have been welcome, such as the GMT on Tuesday when the video will be released.

I hope this will happen as promised. There have been way too many teasers as far as I am concerned, and the election is nearly a month away.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2

Hopefully the info was pre-recorded. It's like he WANTS to be suicided. Just let it out dang it.

Also, be prepared for Team Clinton to engage another false flag event to upstage it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Not gonna happen... Nothing to happen... Just another date announced... And another... Nothing... Another...

Geez... Go find something else to wait for

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

The live event ''on the balcony'' has been cancelled but he will still go ahead live somewhere else in the embassy where he is not so accessible to people that might want to target him.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Check this out. Guy claiming to have seen a glimpse of what's to come. Says it ties back to 2000 election and everything afterwards. Says it will take down Clinton, Bush jr, and possibly Obama.

Maybe this is why that reporter said the bold words, "She's done!"

www.facebook.com...

AAC

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Tuesday marks the 10th anniversary of Wikileaks.

I hope Assange still gives us all his planned anniversary present.

He will be doing a video call in Berlin.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If he wants to make a public statement about that crazy woman then he needs to borrow the popes glass box. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BAD LANGUAGE TOWARD HILLARY !!! ITS NOT ALLOWED,,, Julian is a racist and a sexist for trying to hurt Hillary, Hillary sets the standard for race relations in this country.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: dianajune

WikiLeaks has canceled an unknown announcement it had planned for next week due to security concerns, according to an NBC News reporter. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was scheduled to make an announcement Tuesday from the balcony of London's Ecuadorian Embassy. It was expected to be connected to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

However, NBC News reporter Jesse Rodriguez reported that because of security concerns at the embassy, the event has been canceled. WikiLeaks hasn't said whether the announcement will be rescheduled.

Source

I'm a subscriber to Wikileaks' Twitter page and there was nothing at all about this "cancellation."

Could this be a false report to take heat off Hillary? Many believe this announcement was re. a document dump that was supposedly coming out before the election.

Of course, they were supposed to release something prior to last week's debate.

I say that Wikileaks and Assange should put up or shut up.

Or assange has way over played the leak for publicity.

He actually hasn't. Assange chooses his words very carefully. Most of the claims and 'publicity' out there are false reports from less-than-reputable websites.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Check this out. Guy claiming to have seen a glimpse of what's to come. Says it ties back to 2000 election and everything afterwards. Says it will take down Clinton, Bush jr, and possibly Obama.

Maybe this is why that reporter said the bold words, "She's done!"

www.facebook.com...

AAC

Do you need a FB account to see this? Because the link isn't working for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Multi post
edit on 10/2/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Multi post
edit on 10/2/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wish no harm to any needless harm to any human or animal.

But...

Sometimes... A small part of me... For a few micro seconds... Kinda... Sorta... Just... Wants to kill assange and snowden in order to trigger their deadman switches. Funny thing is, the gov might just be using the latest tech to ensure their safety and survival to avoid such a thing from occuring. Of course I feel I have to clarify, I would never hurt or kill an innocent person for any reason. i just really want to know what kind of "nuclear option" information they have in their deadmans switches...

I wonder... How old does Assange have to get before people will just figure a heart attack/aneurism/stroke/etc., is just that? Will his people release the deadmans switch no matter how he dies? Even snowden, at his age, could have an allergic reaction to something and die. Ive never been allergic to peanuts, and I'm not today, but Ive heard that you can develop allergies to something at any time.

So what if, tomorrow, Snowden, has his (hypothetical) daily PB & J, cut inti triangles with the crusts removed, just like mom used to make, and has an allergic reaction and dies? What if the US, or Russia, or whoever, has the technology to covertly create an allergy in a person, knowing they will, in the near future, consume said food?

Honestly, if it was me, i wouldnt have any deadmans switch. At least, not after i had gathered enough information. Once I had enough to bring down the evil that pollutes this world, I would just release it, and let them do whatever they want to me, to my friends and family, whatever. I'm not sure if I would commit suicide, or let them get me.

I would only consider suicide, because, there is a lot they can do to you without killing you, and I'm not sure I want to live the next 40+ years being turtured mentally and physically day and night until, by the time I die, I'm a mere shell of a human being, with no remaining shred of what was once my mind. While they put a decoy in my casket or for certain appearances in my prison cell or whatever...

Of course, Id have to warn my friends and family of what might happen to them, so they have the same chance to make the same decision of ending their life prematurely. Then again, you might be killing yourself for no reason, so, I guess you nust have to weigh the risks, and guesstimate (god i love that word, dont you love that word? At least in an ironic way?) how much time you have to decide.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If you do kill yourself after such an event. Make sure to make it as suspicious a suicide as possible. If gonna die might as well do more damage in the process.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: dianajune

WikiLeaks has canceled an unknown announcement it had planned for next week due to security concerns, according to an NBC News reporter. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was scheduled to make an announcement Tuesday from the balcony of London's Ecuadorian Embassy. It was expected to be connected to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

However, NBC News reporter Jesse Rodriguez reported that because of security concerns at the embassy, the event has been canceled. WikiLeaks hasn't said whether the announcement will be rescheduled.

Source

I'm a subscriber to Wikileaks' Twitter page and there was nothing at all about this "cancellation."

Could this be a false report to take heat off Hillary? Many believe this announcement was re. a document dump that was supposedly coming out before the election.

Of course, they were supposed to release something prior to last week's debate.

I say that Wikileaks and Assange should put up or shut up.

Or assange has way over played the leak for publicity.

He actually hasn't. Assange chooses his words very carefully. Most of the claims and 'publicity' out there are false reports from less-than-reputable websites.

He choose words that fuel speculation specifically to get press. Then what comes out is under whelming (except NSA)...

God knows I didn't read all the DNC emails,
But the ones released were super weak.... and they could have been the holy grail if left wing scandals....
I'm not talking about his past allegations. I have watched him claim to be dropping earth shattering info , then release some BS, multiple times
edit on 2-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join