It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I believe they also take notes on what their opponent says so they can address things in rebuttal.
I saw both of them writing.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I believe the brownish object is the Last Werther's Original

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Yeah who woulda thunk it... not only did she have a mic to keep her on track with someone whispering in her ear what the next step is and what to say she also had a teleprompter as well..

No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say the entire time while being drugged up and dragged around like weekend at Bernie's.

Burn world burn.

The purpose of a debate is to prove how well you can handle the presidency. You won't have teleprompters telling you what to do. Here's another video someone made about the debate..... Hand signals..... to the guy in charge of the debate.
Wow the copy right stopped the sound.... But you can still see the jesters.........

And here's another good one the guy labeled podium gate.... What are these people doing around her podium and trying to be really sneaky about it...... That to me is proof they are not being honest. Look how sly they all act.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I guess I don't know how to post a utube link....

Here's the page.... www.youtube.com...

and the page for the next one...... www.youtube.com...

Sorry

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That, too.

That I can certainly understand. I'd do it, too.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Entirely possible that that is what's happened.

My entire point, and perhaps I've failed to make it properly, is that they shouldn't be necessary. I can see taking notes during the debate so as to have whatever points your opposition down correctly for later refutation.

The only way a teleprompter would work is if they had knowledge of the topic ahead of time. Which, to my mind, would defeat the entire purpose of the debates, which is to see how they think on their feet, and to explain their plans in their own words... Anything else might as well be a thirty second commercial during the Walking Dead.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Oh, there are times that they do. But, yes, the vast majority of the time they have folks to consult, at the very least.

But at a debate that they've been prepping for for months? ...and you need Cliff notes? Sad. Pitiful, even. Says little positive for their abilities to think on their feet, or even remember the party platform...and what little it says is:

We're screwed. We're so, so, soooooo screwed.

If I can stay on point, sort of...why can't they?

I have no problem with notes. I don't have a problem with calculators on math tests either. What I do have a problem with is Hillary and Trump.

They're both probably suffering from age-related mental decline. Notes are the least of our worries.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's my major issue, too. The two putz's running for Pres. from the major parties.

Taking notes is fine. Anything else is a bit too canned for my tastes, y'know?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

That's my major issue, too. The two putz's running for Pres. from the major parties.

Taking notes is fine. Anything else is a bit too canned for my tastes, y'know?

I understand why you feel that way about canned notes.

But my thought is that the debates aren't exactly representative of the day-to-day activities of the President once he or she gets into office. Presidents are expected to know what they are talking about, but they'll be allowed to have notes (not to mention a whole gaggle of advisors) on the job. In a debate, I just want to get some indication from the candidate what I can expect them to do if they are elected, and I want to hear their rationale, weighed against the opposition.

I do draw the line at teleprompters. That's not notes -- that's a script.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Even if she did have a teleprompter of sorts it didn't matter. She did not win the debate because of anything she said. She won the debate because she gave short sharp answers and was relatively calm. Her answers were awful, but they were answers. Trump wandered all over the place and didn't answer questions, whilst being sidetracked by nonsense about his past.

The only person to blame for Trump's poor showing is Trump. He was not prepared OR he was unable to remember/focus under pressure.
edit on 30/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here is a vid of Hillary's hidden screen powering up in her custom made podium from the beginning to go along with the vid from the OP from the end of the debate. Looks to me that the teleprompter has a privacy filter over it, so it only appears like a goldish colored light to everyone except her.

m.youtube.com...

Her are some screen caps of Hillary's creepy agent removing things her podium seconds after debate.

m.imgur.com...

Same guy being the first to greet Hillary upon here arrival that night.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Teleprompter? Or a tablet with notes? Kinda hard to tell.

...and it looks to me as if Trump went old school with the ever popular clipboard.

Neither should have anything to reference. If you can't state your case by now, without referencing notes, maybe you should rethink this whole "I wanna be in the White House" thingee...?

Gods. We're so screwed. So very, very screwed.

You have to keep track of the Clinton scandals. Who could remember them all?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FraZZleD38

You can't be serious.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Most of the US doesn't yet use electronic voting machines.
What do you think of that???

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A cough drop. Or a jamming device to disrupt the brainwaves of her opponent. Make him appear stupid and disorganised.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Pick her own poison?
I'm not getting what you're saying.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're really stretching here. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
You're not convincing anyone.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

agreed, we are screwed. I keep hoping Ashton Kutcher will jump out and say you all have been punk'd. What a mess we are leaving for our children.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Who's going to tell her what to do and say during a crisis???

You won't like the answer to that one.....but basically, it's the same someones who always tell her what to do and say.

It's the same folks who sponsor the BLM riots to get people to clamor for a Federalized police force.

It's the same folks who train and activate lone gunmen to do mass shootings to get the people to clamor for more and more gun restrictions that would have never prevented the action anyhow. (Oh, sure, it's tin foil hat stuff, but just Google around on that other guy, in CA, that got caught the same day as the Orlando shooter...go ahead...I dare ya, like what he told the arresting officer, or about the lawyer/blogger who nearly got killed and left for dead after her interview of him)...

It's the same folks who force a party to sabotage their own candidate because he isn't in their pockets.

It's the same folks who determine what message mainstream media force-feeds to the public.

It's the same folks who will, no matter how the votes go, use the media, Diebold, the votes of illegals and the dead, and paid electors to ensure their chosen candidate ends up the victor in November.

The ONLY way to thwart it, is a Trump landslide...something that can't be statistically fixed. But, in a close contest, it's just too, too easy. And, it isn't likely to happen. But not going to keep me from trying. Willingly drink the Kool-Aid if you like, but some of us just aren't going to swallow it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Entirely possible that that is what's happened.

My entire point, and perhaps I've failed to make it properly, is that they shouldn't be necessary. I can see taking notes during the debate so as to have whatever points your opposition down correctly for later refutation.

The only way a teleprompter would work is if they had knowledge of the topic ahead of time. Which, to my mind, would defeat the entire purpose of the debates, which is to see how they think on their feet, and to explain their plans in their own words... Anything else might as well be a thirty second commercial during the Walking Dead.

That's right, as given by the questionmaster at the very start, he states quite clearly that the questions are his, and only he knows what they are, not that it should take only a brain surgeon to know already what some might be.
Besides, I stick to my guns that there is no lighting in that podium box, any lighting that there is comes from the temporary studio lights from above and across, and the whole purpose of that lighting is to have an even picture of the face without the zits so to speak, and you ain't going to do that with one bulb, anyone who has been on stage will know just how bright those lights need to be, and that a subject often can see little of the audience at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join