It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Who's going to tell her what to do and say during a crisis???

You won't like the answer to that one.....but basically, it's the same someones who always tell her what to do and say.

It's the same folks who sponsor the BLM riots to get people to clamor for a Federalized police force.

It's the same folks who train and activate lone gunmen to do mass shootings to get the people to clamor for more and more gun restrictions that would have never prevented the action anyhow. (Oh, sure, it's tin foil hat stuff, but just Google around on that other guy, in CA, that got caught the same day as the Orlando shooter...go ahead...I dare ya, like what he told the arresting officer, or about the lawyer/blogger who nearly got killed and left for dead after her interview of him)...

It's the same folks who force a party to sabotage their own candidate because he isn't in their pockets.

It's the same folks who determine what message mainstream media force-feeds to the public.

It's the same folks who will, no matter how the votes go, use the media, Diebold, the votes of illegals and the dead, and paid electors to ensure their chosen candidate ends up the victor in November.

The ONLY way to thwart it, is a Trump landslide...something that can't be statistically fixed. But, in a close contest, it's just too, too easy. And, it isn't likely to happen. But not going to keep me from trying. Willingly drink the Kool-Aid if you like, but some of us just aren't going to swallow it.

I mean this in all seriousness, and I promise I'm not being flippant. What makes you think Trump isn't just as controlled by these same people as Clinton? I would think Trump being a protege of Roy Cohn puts him squarely on the list of insiders as well.

A much better "tin foil hat" theory, in my opinion, is that they are all working together and Trump is just a plant with no desire to be president and this whole election is just a tool to divide us as a people even more. When Clinton wins and the die-hard Trump fans scream that it was rigged and there should be a civil war, won't that also fit into the shooter/terrorist/BLM narrative of preparing the people for martial law and for more government control? The masses will be begging for a police state when the so called "second amendment guys" and the BLM guys are ALL on the streets rioting.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Darkmadness

Talk about an off-topic thread, this one went off the tracks vay fast!

On topic, I mention in another thread that obviously she has some sort of material that she was reading from as she went through her points. Was that allowed? Did Trump have the same choice? Did he have notes? I didn't notice him looking down as was obvious with her.

BOTH candidates were given the topics of the debate exactly 1 week before the debate.

America's Direction
Achieving Prosperity
Securing America

Candidates are not allowed to use any props, charts, or other aids during the debate.

They are allowed to take notes at their respective podiums.

They were not permitted to bring notes.

www.snopes.com...

And yes...this OP is bizarre...and slightly desperate.

When someone works hard and prepares for a debate they are able to answer questions intelligibly..

Nothing requiring conspiracy there.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeah, that weekend at Bernie bit is funny, and true. She's old and it shows. She's always needed guidance even before she was old. Look at her past life, I mean who would be stupid enough to stay with a man that repeatedly had affairs

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

Yeah, that weekend at Bernie bit is funny, and true. She's old and it shows. She's always needed guidance even before she was old. Look at her past life, I mean who would be stupid enough to stay with a man that repeatedly had affairs

I think most people view her decision to stay with Bill as political opportunism. It may have been a marriage of convenience from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamebard
I'm really not buying this whole line that Trump is SOOO smart and SOOO rich. If so, why didn't he do something of the same FFS a billion dollars can line a lot of pockets and would be more than enough to cover something like that up on his end.

Either Trump isn't as smart/rich as he says he is, or he doesn't even care enough to attempt to win. Pick your poison.

He's extremely savy, and 100% business, he couldn't give a crap about being president. I have an entire thread on this about Trump being the Clinton's friends.

People that are rooting for Donald Trump got the ole Bait and Switch, but the switch was Hillary being president.

Why would a billionaire what to be president, he profit more and be able to do more when Hillary is in office, without the BS presidential duties.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: kamebard
I'm really not buying this whole line that Trump is SOOO smart and SOOO rich. If so, why didn't he do something of the same FFS a billion dollars can line a lot of pockets and would be more than enough to cover something like that up on his end.

Either Trump isn't as smart/rich as he says he is, or he doesn't even care enough to attempt to win. Pick your poison.

He's extremely savy, and 100% business, he couldn't give a crap about being president. I have an entire thread on this about Trump being the Clinton's friends.

People that are rooting for Donald Trump got the ole Bait and Switch, but the switch was Hillary being president.

Why would a billionaire what to be president, he profit more and be able to do more when Hillary is in office, without the BS presidential duties.

It's about winning. People in his position are all about being the one on top. Same with Hillary...has a lot to do with the money but more to do with ego and winning.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

One seeks the Presidency for reasons that transcend wealth.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You can believe what you want, but Donald Trump was a Red Herring.

All of this was carefully engineered for the masses, that enjoy a live Jerry Springer show. My final conclusion is the last debate, so many issues Hillary brought up that Donald would have typically hammered Hillary into the ground, but didn't.

Then all of his agreeing with her.

Financially it's much better for him to not be president, and yes this was for his ego, but mostly to advertise Donald Trump enterprises.

Hillary was engineered to be president a long time ago, but based on merit, ethics, experience, and morals she rates about a -5, on a scale from 1 to 10.

The sad thing is people actually buy into and believe what is being sold to them.

edit on 30-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Oh, there are times that they do. But, yes, the vast majority of the time they have folks to consult, at the very least.

But at a debate that they've been prepping for for months? ...and you need Cliff notes? Sad. Pitiful, even. Says little positive for their abilities to think on their feet, or even remember the party platform...and what little it says is:

We're screwed. We're so, so, soooooo screwed.

If I can stay on point, sort of...why can't they?

I have no problem with notes. I don't have a problem with calculators on math tests either. What I do have a problem with is Hillary and Trump.

They're both probably suffering from age-related mental decline. Notes are the least of our worries.

Well played, Greg. Well. Played. I agree!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I don't think you know what a teleprompter is. It might be a reflection from other lights, either for aesthetic or production purposes. What this clearly does NOT show is words being shown on a screen... which is what a teleprompter is.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I watched again. You are..... correct!!!!!!

Still, I don't think anything sketchy is going on.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

A lot of marriages go thru infidelity stuff. It's one of those things. All men are dogs. Whether or not you give in to it is the difference, I suppose. Sometimes people just have an agreement. You'd be shocked to know that some people get married primarily as friends, with none of the traditional romantic entanglements.

Anyway - point is: How is Hill and Bill's marriage situation hold any real weight. Like, seriously. Other than just trying to throw anything at Hillary, what does it matter really? They don't look unhappy, either. So, what's the issue?

Sorry, I'm sorta new to this (lurking for about 3 years, signed up yesterday. Hit the ground running lol), but I believe this is what's called a "strawman", no?

On the other side: What does Trumps hand size have to do with anything, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

www.ebay.com...

Wow looks familiar doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interesting.

I said in another thread my husband thought she had an ipad or something in front of her....so this is interesting to me. I do see a strip of light fade out, and it does appear to be a screen positioned at the level where I saw her appear to read from a few times during the debate.

She did also take notes with a pen, but that light is odd. Doesn't seem bright enough for 'cosmetic lighting.'

And then there were those several stories the morning of the debate that featured photos of the podium. All very interesting...to me anyway.
She didn't appear to read from her little teleprompter just a couple of times...When she was speaking she spent more time looking down at it than she did at the camera...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Ever hear the expression, it wasn't the crime but the coverup. The issue today isn't so much Bill's infidelity, it was the coverup. Hillary and her team attached the women accusing Bill. She new full well that Bill was a sexual predator, and she enabled him continue to cause harm.
edit on 30-9-2016 by babyfacebill because: Misspelling

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: seagull
Teleprompter? Or a tablet with notes? Kinda hard to tell.

...and it looks to me as if Trump went old school with the ever popular clipboard.

Neither should have anything to reference. If you can't state your case by now, without referencing notes, maybe you should rethink this whole "I wanna be in the White House" thingee...?

Gods. We're so screwed. So very, very screwed.

I believe the tablets are for keeping notes during the debate so you can remember to reference what your opponent said...Did you catch the other video where seconds after the debate Hillary's handler swooped in and picked up her notes, walked to the right side of the stage, walked back to meet Holt as he ascended the stage and tried to hand the notes to Holt??? What a fiasco...Or the other video that shows Hillary using her finger to scroll down thru the little screen on the teleprompter??? They won't show these things on CNN or the rest of them but the vids are on youtube...

Based on 40 years of debate rules, no prepared notes are allowed. In 2012, the rules were written to specifically exclude tablets, etc.

For some very odd reason..the debate rules are kept private. They were 'leaked' in 2012.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ANYTHING to win they are evil.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I stick to my guns that there is no lighting in that podium box, any lighting that there is comes from the temporary studio lights from above and across

I guess you missed this vid that babyfacebill posted above. It sure looks like a light built into the podium to me.

I'm wondering if it is to signal the debaters that it is their time to speak. If it was just additional lighting for the cameras and audience wouldn't it be on continuously?

edit on 9/30/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot vid lol

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have watched this video numerous times:

The first guy undoes some wires and then removes a glass of water as a cover.

The white haired guy attempts to retrieve something from the podium, but is spooked off by a guy with a camera.

Then Bill and Hillary just happen to decide to walk back to the podium from talking to the crowd in order to block cameras and the white haired guy is finally able to retrieve the object from under her podium.

What was that object? No one will most likely ever know...

But it is readily discernible that the Clintons DID NOT want what was under her podium to be seen by the public and took extra effort to ensure that it wasn't.

Wonder what he took from under her podium?
edit on R222016-09-30T14:22:16-05:00k229Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Give it up Trump had the exact same set up, although it looks like he has a bunch of notes!

Grasp harder!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join