It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

obviously but one of the rules of the presidential debate is no teleprompters lol

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gasface
The light is a reflection. That's why it disappears when the camera angle changes. Sorry, no conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You don't need to visually see evidence of teleprompters, ear plugs, queue cards, or even someone in the background doing sign language to know Hillary was reading (listening) from a script.

Anyone with ears to hear, and who is well versed in the art of acting, can detect the unnatural yet consistent delays between some of her words, and the noticeable and predictable pauses that come before her next talking points between sentences. All which point to evidence that her lines were not being fed to her fast enough.

Its painfully obvious that whoever was feeding her lines through her audio device was talking a bit slower than her. Which is not uncommon because the person feeding her lines was most likely trying to talk more clearly and slow so Hillary can follow along without mistakes, probably monotone with no added personality to it. However, in an overly obvious effort to sound assertive and professional in her speech, Hillary was talking with a public announcement style personality, which in itself is proof she wasn't naturally talking from the mind. This announcement style of speech caused her to speak a bit faster than her line feeder, and that caused the noticeable pauses.

The pauses I am talking about are milliseconds, and not easy to detect for normal people. But for others who have been trained to detect these hesitations, they seem like entire seconds.

It is not unlike a video playing of someone talking, and the video suddenly "buffers" and pauses, then instantly resumes playing and the person instantly starts talking again. Not sure how else to describe it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
This entire thread is garbage and its sad to see Deny Ignorance associated with unbased allegations and dog whistling. I understand this is the way it has to be for this site to exist so we must put up with it, the op has the right to be wrong,

I will say to TRUMP supporters I feel your pain, the debate drained the water in the bath tub and we found out who has not been wearing underwear, and its Trump. I understand the desperation to create doubt in the system when you see you are loosing the game, that's very patriotic, you see. It must be absolutely embarrassing to be openly supporting someone as High Energy/Low IQ as Trump. He showed an old male orangutan type of style that was shockingly unattractive. I may or may not vote for Trumo but that is something that I would only make known in the voting booth.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say..

Don't worry about it.

Never at any time will she be on her own.

She will always be told exactly what to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Darkmadness

No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say..

Don't worry about it.

Never at any time will she be on her own.

She will always be told exactly what to do.

AKA a puppet. We had a puppet with W, then Obama and now Hillary. One thing for sure Trump is not a puppet. When are American going to reject puppets of the political establishment and globalist elitists? Maybe this election.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You know what that looks like to me? Like the podiums are rigged with lighting to help eliminate shadows on camera. She walked away, so it turned off/was turned off. Trump has a clipboard over his - so it was never on to start with.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bickering and scheming over nonsense like this and a million other "clandestine dastardly deeds" that get concocted on this board proves the utter lack of substance scammer Trump's fans have. He's managed to turn the most important job in the world into a professional wrestling match. And we all know professional wrestling is fake, right? An international embarrassment as the shyster whines about a beauty queen at three in the morning. Sociopaths don't need much sleep. 5 weeks until election day and all we know about trump's plans are that it's going to be "really, really good, believe me".

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just to add to the din, its overhead stage lighting, when she moved away the light over the podium dimmed.

That little strip is not a teleprompter.

Sure the whole political arena is staged (arena, staged) and scripted, the candidates manufactured celebrities, US foreign policy a train wreck, the gubmnet a corrupt theater of smoke and mirrors. Who isn't aware of that?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Again, it is not about that stupid light... that is a distraction.

Look at ole Bill and Hillary do the camera coverup so this man can remove something from under the podium.

You can even watch Bill position Hillary and then pull her in close to him at just the right crucial instant so that grey haired man can grab whatever he took, acknowledge Bill that he had it, and walk off.

Whatever was going on, it is extremely clear that Bill Clinton did not want cameras to see what was removed, and Hillary went right along with it.... Damn near plain as day.

That video is a actually worth its own thread, there is no proof that it is connected to the light issue in this thread, but it is obvious that something funny was going on with the podium.
edit on R162016-10-01T12:16:09-05:00k1610Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R252016-10-01T12:25:34-05:00k2510Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamebard
I'm really not buying this whole line that Trump is SOOO smart and SOOO rich. If so, why didn't he do something of the same FFS a billion dollars can line a lot of pockets and would be more than enough to cover something like that up on his end.

Either Trump isn't as smart/rich as he says he is, or he doesn't even care enough to attempt to win. Pick your poison.

Difference is Trump is smart and rich, while Hillary is also smart and rich and an unethical cheater. That's the difference.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Finally decided to jump into the deep end Rick?
What do you imagine yes imagine he was removing there good buddy.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If Trump was smart, he'd ask live television to peek behind both podiums at the start of the next debate.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"See this small light when I slow-motion?"

If only we had such investigation power on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

If Trump was smart, he'd ask live television to peek behind both podiums at the start of the next debate.

Trump isn't smart.
This also, regardless wouldn't qualify Trump as smart.

If Trump were "smart" he'd begin the debates dispelling and refuting half the things he's said himself and use apologies.

Everytime he's apologized in the past (once) it was given enormous rally and support.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Finally decided to jump into the deep end Rick?
What do you imagine yes imagine he was removing there good buddy.

Then why all the sneakiness and slight-of-hand just to remove an innocent glass of water?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Trump isn't smart.

If Trump were "smart" he'd begin the debates dispelling and refuting half the things he's said himself and use apologies.

Everytime he's apologized in the past (once) it was given enormous rally and support.

And what does his past statements have to do with things hidden behind a podium? Your pretzel logic makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Darkmadness said:

"No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say the entire time while being drugged up and dragged around like weekend at Bernie's."

-------------------------------

How then do you explain her eleven hours of Benghazi testimony that left the Republicans grasping at straws? I suppose she had a hidden teleprompter projecting answers onto Trey Gowdy's forehead. I enjoy a good conspiracy, but this one is just loopy.

Five Takeaways From Clinton's Benghazi Testimony

edit on 1-10-2016 by Elbereth because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Trump isn't smart.

And what does his past statements have to do with things hidden behind a podium? Your pretzel logic makes no sense.

It's an analogy to the pretzel logic her mic is an earpiece feeding her information and she has teleprompter and cheated. And is a reptilian vampire double cloned secret agent working for the Illuminati and Satan. That's how you guys sound.

If you guys can make claims of threads of hair so can I.

A Trump apology would gain him pity support and if he loses, it would be hilarious at this point that all he had to do was say sorry.

You claim I'm not on topic? Too #ing bad the Topic is as creditable as Trump.
edit on 1-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
isn't it against debate rules to have a teleprompter. and an hearing device as well. I can't find debate rules if there are any

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join