It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah who woulda thunk it... not only did she have a mic to keep her on track with someone whispering in her ear what the next step is and what to say she also had a teleprompter as well..

No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say the entire time while being drugged up and dragged around like weekend at Bernie's.

Burn world burn.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm really not buying this whole line that Trump is SOOO smart and SOOO rich. If so, why didn't he do something of the same FFS a billion dollars can line a lot of pockets and would be more than enough to cover something like that up on his end.

Either Trump isn't as smart/rich as he says he is, or he doesn't even care enough to attempt to win. Pick your poison.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

I can hold my own in a debate and wouldn't require all this garbage.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anything about Hillary or trump these days.. telepromters are quite normal for the puppets chosen by the ones behind the scenes..

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

some times having a lot of money does nothing for you.

soros has double or triple what trump has
the rothchilds are worth trillions.

hillary is the eilites pick. they choose who is president, and trump is an enemy. if he was dumb enough to do half the crap hillary does, and get caught... he would be done.

hillary has immunity from everything but her own health. no matter the story, or situation, the elite have enough money to stop her from getting in trouble, or making it look damning.

link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Who's going to tell her what to do and say during a crisis???

Can't think on your own 2 feet can't have the most powerful office in the world.

Just the way it works.

link   
Trump has the little wood separater, too. His clipboard is leaning on it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: Misterlondon

Who's going to tell her what to do and say during a crisis???

Can't think on your own 2 feet can't have the most powerful office in the world.

Just the way it works.

Jeez for a young guy, 12 or 13 years old, you sure have strict guidelines for your Presidential candidates. Chill man, you still have a couple years before you even get to legally vot e!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Teleprompter? Or a tablet with notes? Kinda hard to tell.

...and it looks to me as if Trump went old school with the ever popular clipboard.

Neither should have anything to reference. If you can't state your case by now, without referencing notes, maybe you should rethink this whole "I wanna be in the White House" thingee...?

Gods. We're so screwed. So very, very screwed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah I totally agree.

If your not thorough enough to handle your own debate with millions of dollars worth of planning then you can't even run a local fast food joint.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Once again, I don't see anything wrong with notes. Either side. What's the problem? This isn't anything new.

Even if they both had earpieces I don't see the problem. I really don't. I usually judge the presentation as a whole, not if they have memorized the right things to say or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes
Once again, I don't see anything wrong with notes. Either side. What's the problem? This isn't anything new.

Even if they both had earpieces I don't see the problem. I really don't. I usually judge the presentation as a whole, not if they have memorized the right things to say or not.

And to expand on that, the President, as far as I know rarely makes decisions by himself. There's a team there to ensure the machine runs smooth, no? She's representing the Democratic party, no? What's the shame on having your homies help you out, so you stay on message.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Interesting.

I said in another thread my husband thought she had an ipad or something in front of her....so this is interesting to me. I do see a strip of light fade out, and it does appear to be a screen positioned at the level where I saw her appear to read from a few times during the debate.

She did also take notes with a pen, but that light is odd. Doesn't seem bright enough for 'cosmetic lighting.'

And then there were those several stories the morning of the debate that featured photos of the podium. All very interesting...to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interesting.

I said in another thread my husband thought she had an ipad or something in front of her....so this is interesting to me. I do see a strip of light fade out, and it does appear to be a screen positioned at the level where I saw her appear to read from a few times during the debate.

She did also take notes with a pen, but that light is odd. Doesn't seem bright enough for 'cosmetic lighting.'

And then there were those several stories the morning of the debate that featured photos of the podium. All very interesting...to me anyway.

That little light is standard on most podiums. It's to light up your notes!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Oh, there are times that they do. But, yes, the vast majority of the time they have folks to consult, at the very least.

But at a debate that they've been prepping for for months? ...and you need Cliff notes? Sad. Pitiful, even. Says little positive for their abilities to think on their feet, or even remember the party platform...and what little it says is:

We're screwed. We're so, so, soooooo screwed.

If I can stay on point, sort of...why can't they?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Teleprompter? Or a tablet with notes? Kinda hard to tell.

...and it looks to me as if Trump went old school with the ever popular clipboard.

Neither should have anything to reference. If you can't state your case by now, without referencing notes, maybe you should rethink this whole "I wanna be in the White House" thingee...?

Gods. We're so screwed. So very, very screwed.

Based on 40 years of debate rules, no prepared notes are allowed. In 2012, the rules were written to specifically exclude tablets, etc.

For some very odd reason..the debate rules are kept private. They were 'leaked' in 2012.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

thanks for that little tid bit...I wasn't aware of that. Thanks.

That just solidifies my opinion...

We're screwed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

That doesn't make sense. The light would be positioned above the notes...like a desk lamp.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Anything about Hillary or trump these days.. telepromters are quite normal for the puppets chosen by the ones behind the scenes..

Teleprompters and notecards...That's what people in a debate use. They prepare, or at least they should, and they have some key points written down to jog their memories of what they want to say. It's also a good reference point for getting back on track...something Trump doesn't seem to know how to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Talk about an off-topic thread, this one went off the tracks vay fast!

On topic, I mention in another thread that obviously she has some sort of material that she was reading from as she went through her points. Was that allowed? Did Trump have the same choice? Did he have notes? I didn't notice him looking down as was obvious with her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join