It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Even a blind man could see that the first debate was heavily slanted in Hillary's favor. I've been saying for days now that wasn't even a debate, Trump was put on TRIAL.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
This is ridiculous. Let's pretend that she had a teleprompter. The guy in the video also says she had notes, which he wasn't alarmed about.

What's the controversy in having a teleprompter if notes are allowed? Teleprompters are just another way to present your notes, talking points, or speech; just like note cards and a clipboard.

Someone was telling her what to say.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

That's why Newt Gingrich said that Donald should opt-out of the next 2 debates. They're stacked against him in more ways than what meets the eye. He should just opt out of the next two, and stay on-message. Hillary will stumble, due to either a health crisis, or some other bombshell.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why Newt Gingrich said that Donald should opt-out of the next 2 debates. They're stacked against him in more ways than what meets the eye. He should just opt out of the next two, and stay on-message. Hillary will stumble, due to either a health crisis, or some other bombshell.

If the next debate shows extreme biased, i'd definitely opt out of debate #3.

Powers are at work to keep Trump out of office that goes beyond Hillary. That much is clear.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Not the same exact setup. She had her own custom made podium.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, debate class teaches one to take notes during the debate of what your opponent says, and they teach you to have notes already prepared for a quick go to for certain points or statistics. So... that's academic.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes
Once again, I don't see anything wrong with notes. Either side. What's the problem? This isn't anything new.

Even if they both had earpieces I don't see the problem. I really don't. I usually judge the presentation as a whole, not if they have memorized the right things to say or not.

The agreement was they were allowed to take notes during the debate but not use prepared notes, akin to having a speech written for you, during the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Aazadan

Ah ok. So their theory is that she had prepared remarks or someone else's remarks placed on the teleprompter in real time, to help her respond to Trump?

Speaking of real time, some people can type faster than you can speak. It is in no way unrealistic to think someone could have typed her responses on the fly. They don't have to wait until Trump is done speaking to start typing either.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: carewemust

If the next debate shows extreme biased, i'd definitely opt out of debate #3.

Powers are at work to keep Trump out of office that goes beyond Hillary. That much is clear.

If the next debate is as biased and rigged as this one, there won't be a need for a third debate. I am guessing that is what hillary is counting on.

There is also a video of her giving hand gesture signals to holt when she wants him to defer back to her instead of asking a new question so she can use one of the responses she was fed by her handlers. It happens quite a few times during the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have watched this video numerous times:

The first guy undoes some wires and then removes a glass of water as a cover.

The white haired guy attempts to retrieve something from the podium, but is spooked off by a guy with a camera.

Then Bill and Hillary just happen to decide to walk back to the podium from talking to the crowd in order to block cameras and the white haired guy is finally able to retrieve the object from under her podium.

What was that object? No one will most likely ever know...

But it is readily discernible that the Clintons DID NOT want what was under her podium to be seen by the public and took extra effort to ensure that it wasn't.

Wonder what he took from under her podium?

I watched it and it's pretty comical how suspicious that guy looked. It definitely seemed like they were covering for this guy to pick something up from the podium. What, I have no idea and don't care. The debate was a farce anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Could it have been a light reflection?

Perhaps more damaging than the green cough drop, but I don't know...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The white haired guy attempts to retrieve something from the podium, but is spooked off by a guy with a camera.

Then Bill and Hillary just happen to decide to walk back to the podium from talking to the crowd in order to block cameras and the white haired guy is finally able to retrieve the object from under her podium.

But it is readily discernible that the Clintons DID NOT want what was under her podium to be seen by the public and took extra effort to ensure that it wasn't.

I watched it and it's pretty comical how suspicious that guy looked. It definitely seemed like they were covering for this guy to pick something up from the podium. What, I have no idea and don't care. The debate was a farce anyway.

Holy #! Well you got me there..

I trust my evaluative skills, and they were clearly picking something up off the podium but in a clandestine manner with both Clinton's blocking the line of sight from the camera. Bill even glanced at it (that area of the podium), then the thumbs up was the signal for her to join him, and the sneaky Pete guy who grabbed it, even made a brief eye contact acknowledgement with Bill to signal that all was well.

Whoever did this analysis, good on them for noticing it. And I'm anti-Trump.

But, the CREEPIEST part of it, was the slowed down sound, so that it sounded like cows mooing when the dirty deed was done.

That was very disappointing to see, and so unnecessary, unless if was some sort of high tech device for imparting to her some sort of special energetic effect, but almost certainly, it was the transmitter to a rigged something or other on the podium.

I sometimes message her campaign with ideas to defeat Trump. I will ask her to leave the podium gizmos at home for the next one, but while this still doesn't sway me to support Trump, this most certainly did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling towards her and her husband. Cheating is cheating, and fairness is fairness.

From what I've seen, this was Bill Clinton's idea, which he'd managed to persuade her to go along with.

Seems the "PTB" are still into their bag of magic tricks.

Better something like this though than the type of slight of hand we saw on 9/11.

I'm so disappointed in her for listening to her husband. It wasn't necessary.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

There is also a video of her giving hand gesture signals to holt when she wants him to defer back to her instead of asking a new question so she can use one of the responses she was fed by her handlers. It happens quite a few times during the debate.

Can you or someone please post that? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You watch too many spy movies. Reality doesn't play out like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You watch too many spy movies. Reality doesn't play out like that.

I know what I saw. The guy wasn't grabbing a piece of paper, but something from under the ledge of the podium, and Bill Clinton was cognizant of what was being done, while Hillary just went along with it.

Hard to prove, mind you, but that's what happened according to my own evaluation.

The podium was rigged, and not just for height and there was even an exit strategy for removing a particular component at the end.

Just like in the spy movies, sure, but also in reality.

People think they can get away with "magic" but it's almost always transparent unless they're a professional magician.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Even a blind man could see that the first debate was heavily slanted in Hillary's favor. I've been saying for days now that wasn't even a debate, Trump was put on TRIAL.

I'm a die hard anti-Trump Hillary supporter and I agree with you. It was very heavily biased against Trump, although he deserved the questions he was getting, nevertheless, but the moderator was certainly biased, but to see this thing with the podium is so disappointing to me.

enough from me. carry on..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Wow! That was an insane observation. Wish they didn't add the slow-mo...makes it annoying. Otherwise, the action around Hillary's podium is undeniably suspicious. My god, why? Is it possible, she just gets a rush out of being 'bad'. Like those rich kids who shoplift...not because they have to, but because they are addicted to the adrenaline rush of getting away with a crime?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Is it a teleprompter or is it a time warning? In debates, and a lot of other venues, a light is used for the individual to know when they are close to / have run out of their allotted time to speak. Since this debate had a 60 second answer time and a 2 minute followup its plausible that what the light is for.

If it were a way for her to cheat I dont think trump would remain quiet.

As for the guy who walked out and removed a notepad. If you watch the debate you will see Clinton taking notes which was permissible. The guy was identified as working for the Presidential Debate group that sets up the debates.

With that being said Snopes actually listed the "Questions that Holt was going to ask and Clinton's responses were on the notepad" and the "cleaner" as he is being referred to as unproven instead of false.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Every newscast, MTV Music Awards Show, the Tonight Show, Religious Programing...all...all use teleprompters. Flip on your local news tonight...what do you think those laptops are facing them?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

yes he has the separator too but he doesn't have that light.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join