It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Dozens of online polls show that Mr Trump crushed Hillary at the debates. Here is a sample:

I find it hilariously funny how the MSM spin machine tried to paint Mr Trump a bad picture last night, when the overall public view is vastly different. What I find doubly funny is that the Left is holding on to this CNN poll from last night, and then conveniently leaving out the fact that the anchor had a caveat of the overall poll being heavily slanted toward Democrat voters (ie more Dems voted in this particular poll then Republicans did) before they released it on Live TV. Ever stop and think that Republicans don't watch CNN? CNN is the most Liberal news station on TV. No red blooded Republican watches that station. So NATURALLY anything coming from CNN anchors and news will be heavily slanted toward the Left and Hillary and they'll REACH when it comes to anything negative regarding Mr Trump. So yes, of course any poll coming from CNN will favor Hillary. Its a blue station through and through.

Spin this spin doctors.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
online polls

All this shows is that more Trump supporters than Hillary supporters use the Internet to voice their frustrations.

www.vox.com...

Donald Trump won the debate … according to useless website polls that mean nothing
Meanwhile, the scientific polls show Hillary Clinton won the debate.

The difference between unscientific and scientific polls

The polls that Trump is relying on let anyone vote with absolutely zero checks. If you’re online at the time and find the poll, you can vote. You don’t have to live in America or be a US citizen. And you can vote multiple times — by reopening a browser tab, going behind an internet proxy, or logging on to a different account.

edit on 9/27/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And for those of us not caught up in the bullsh*t of either loser candidate Hillary trampled him and spent half the time smiling at the grave he kept digging himself.

Get real.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Are you mad??? If you think tyat that boy won then you may have been dropped as a young lad. Neither one of them are good people but c'mon he is undoubtedly out of touch with reality and a very confused and funny person. a reply to: Bloodydagger

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I will say it was hard to hear him through all the sniffiling.a reply to: Allaroundyou

+25 more 
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

online polls

All this shows is that more Trump supporters than Hillary supporters use the Internet to voice their frustrations.

Actually, look at those voting numbers in those polls. That is quite a few people who voted for Trump saying he won. So I'd say it shows and SAYS a lot.

Remember, what the MSM thinks and what the general public thinks are two different things 9 times out of 10. This is one of those situations.

Also remember, the internet is a common ground now between people. I mean, its 2016! The internet is where people get their news from now. So in my opinion, its a platform that can tell us a lot knowing that.

And scientific polls? lol, come on now. Those polls mean squat to the common every day Joe, which is the majority of the voters, which far outnumber anyone dealing with "scientific polls". Keep reaching.

+40 more 
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't have to listen to any of the media outlets, because I watched the debate. Donald crashed and burned. But it was funny to watch his real (Joe Pesci, My Cousin Vinny) personality come out.

You could also see that Hillary and Donald have a very old friendship and that they've spared over appetizers before! LOL

This was just the first debate.

edit on 27-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I watched it. They both sucked. EoS

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So you're telling me to ignore one set of polls - but believe you because these sets of polls?

Hahahahahah. You guys only whine and complain when the polls are against you. Anytime they are they are great. They are huge. They are wonderful. Anytime they're not - it's a vast lest wing conspiracy.

Ironic.

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well the moderator was dead set against Trump and supported Hillary so..

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Even the BBC is calling out Lester Holt's biased moderation.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
And for those of us not caught up in the bullsh*t of either loser candidate Hillary trampled him and spent half the time smiling at the grave he kept digging himself.

Get real.

Just more spin from those for whom truth matters not.

link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Because Trump is obviously a Liberal and we're going through a "Big Switch"

+11 more 
link   
Hey, i'm just posting facts. Proof is in the pudding. Hillary can win her "scientific polls" to make her puppet masters happy. I'll go with the common mans opinion on stuff like this, hence these polls in my original post. The people have spoken.

link   
If the polls don't change, nobody won.
The winner should have swayed undecided voters.

That is the point of the debate is it not?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

online polls

Actually, look at those voting numbers in those polls. That is quite a few people who voted for Trump saying he won. So I'd say it shows and SAYS a lot.

Remember, what the MSM thinks and what the general public thinks are two different things 9 times out of 10. This is one of those situations.

Also remember, the internet is a common ground now between people. I mean, its 2016! The internet is where people get their news from now. So in my opinion, its a platform that can tell us a lot knowing that.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And Bernie Sanders won a bunch of online polls, too, but Hillary beat him in the end. Even though Bernie was more popular online than Hillary, she beat him and she's going to do the very same to Trump.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For me it comes down to who seemed like a genuine, real person, and who seemed like a political robot.

An easy call to make.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I have no clue what you are on about. But whatever you say bud.

edit on 27-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They aren't 'scientific' opposed to 'common opinion'

Can you even #ing read?

You can vote more than once, is this considered legitimate in anyway in your mind? This must be Trump's plans for the election, to have multiple votes by individuals.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hillary said nothing that would convince me to vote for her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join