It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Bloodydagger

They aren't 'scientific' opposed to 'common opinion'

Can you even #ing read?

You can vote more than once, is this considered legitimate in anyway in your mind? This must be Trump's plans for the election, to have multiple votes by individuals.

You mean like what happened in Iowa against Trump in the GOP when Cruz won Iowa, right? Trump isn't a cheater. In fact, hes anti-cheat when it comes to these things. Trump is the one who brings up rigged elections. I mean, look at what the Left and Hillary did to Bernie Sanders when those emails leaked during the Democratic convention. Some crooked crap went down there.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

World class liars operator in world class manners. You guys blame the Republican Moderator, as if a Democrat would even have been allowed on stage. The hypocrisy of the Right's 'Freedom' is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hillary won, but only because Trump could hardly form a cohesive sentence. She hardly answered a single question. How would she combat domestic terrorism? Apparently by pretending it doesn't exist. How would Trump do... anything? Who knows? They're both losers.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Scientific polling.

Well, thank God brexit didn't go the way scientific polling said it would, because then i'd be a very unhappy character.

link   
I always agree that we should never trust only one source but most conservative media outlets are about the most subjective and one sided media I have ever seen. That being said, liberal media is only sliiiightly more objective.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary said nothing that would convince me to vote for her.

Is there anything she could say that would change your mind?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The issue is the moderator was biased in favor of Clinton. But go on and on and on with your rant.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Thank God any poll you can vote more than once in isn't accurate because that would be a FELONY and FRAUD, in you know, the IRL election?

link   
If you like Trump you feel he won. If you like HRC you feel she won. And if you're intelligent, you realize America loses yet again...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And wait I thought Time and CNBC were part of the liberal MSM?

Always confused on who gets considered that and who doesn't..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

The issue is the moderator was biased in favor of Clinton. But go on and on and on with your rant.

That's a load of crap. People we're going to call him bias no matter what, this was proven when he was chosen as a Republican Candidate because nothing else would obviously do.

Cry more about your unfair advantage of having a Republican Moderator, as a Democrat would have burned the place down. Yes- cry, cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I would say that it was a pretty even keel. I don't believe anybody "won" last night.

I do believe, and I hope that I'm right, that this was the first of three battles.

Nobody would go into the first battle and "fire all weapons". When you do that, not everything hits its target, and it gives the opposition a chance to regroup. Thus, it makes no strategic sense to deploy the kamikazes right out of the gate.

I think that he learned, and I think it will only get more intense as things progress. No ground was lost, just as none was won. The media really wanted him to take the kill shot from the start, but he refrained, he is better off for it.

Clinton prepared for a week, cutting fundraisers and slinking back to her lair to prepare. The Donald just continues to do his thing and keep up with half the effort.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

really depends on which media outlet you look at so really just bias bull.

I think Clinton seemed like a robot

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

What exactly did he do that was biased?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

It was clear as day that Holt was biased. He never asked Hillary any follow up questions regarding her Skeletons. Yet, Trump was asked follow up question after follow up question. Over and over again. Meanwhile, Hillary stood there in a daze like she was medicated up or something. I was half expecting her to fall over dead during certain segments.

In fact, that entire debate looked like Mr Trump was on trial. I guess the MSM/Holt et al forgot about the Benghazi and email disasters.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

mean, look at what the Left and Hillary did to Bernie Sanders when those emails leaked during the Democratic convention.

Without googling, what did they do???

I want to know if you know or if you're just repeating a mantra.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't like either but think it was pretty even. She pondered to a crowd and he did the same.

As for his sniffing he's a little piggy and can't talk or peel an orange without getting out of breath haha.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Asking anyone to answer "by what standards Hilary won the debate", I bet you will get no answer. She resorted to more fallacy and sophistry in a typically political fashion. Anyone who thinks Hilary won is also admitting their susceptibility to sophistry, the same kind of rhetoric that has been used to dupe the masses since ancient times.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Besides the difference in questioning between Trump and Clinton? Besides the false "fact check"? Besides inputting his opinion if her favor? Besides asking slanted questions in her favor? Nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Asking anyone to answer "by what standards Hilary won the debate", I bet you will get no answer. She resorted to more fallacy and sophistry in a typically political fashion. Anyone who thinks Hilary won is also admitting their susceptibility to sophistry, the same kind of rhetoric that has been used to dupe the masses since ancient times.

Exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join