It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

the results on November 8th will mirror the results of the online polls.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL. Use your eyes and your minds. Trump looked like a cracked-out slob.

I did. And Hillary looked like a self-medicated woman who belongs in a rest home. She was in a daze for 50% of that debate.

You get that way from listening to Trump and his auto loop style of answering questions. He should get get a Frippertronics setup for the next debate. Just speak into the microphone and let the loops go util the next question. You wouldn't know the difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
(Trump is behind in the polls.)

"Polls are garbage."

("What, Trump's doing better in the polls?")

"THE POLLS TELL THE TRUTH!!! LOOK AT THE POLLS!!!"

edit on 27-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I did. And Hillary looked like a self-medicated woman who belongs in a rest home. She was in a daze for 50% of that debate.

She beat Trump like a rented mule. You know it; I know it; everyone knows it.

But dozens of online polls by millions of people don't know it
Which is what matters. The people have spoken loud and clear.

So we're supposed to trust polls?

You mean the same polls (but singular) from CNN (MSM) that the Left keeps throwing at the Right declaring Hillary the winner? Anyone with a brain knows that CNN is a blue station. As I said in my OP here, anything coming from CNN will be heavily slanted toward the Left and Hillary. Its a democratic heavy station. Always has been. Its a very biased station in fact. Again, always has been.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
And for those of us not caught up in the bullsh*t of either loser candidate Hillary trampled him and spent half the time smiling at the grave he kept digging himself.

Get real.

Sounds about right....the endless story of his love with himself was cringingly embarrassing to listen to. Jeez, he talked about himself so much, I forget if he mentioned the wall or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You mean the same polls (but singular) from CNN (MSM) that the Left keeps throwing at the Right declaring Hillary the winner? Anyone with a brain knows that CNN is a blue station. As I said in my OP here, anything coming from CNN will be heavily slanted toward the Left and Hillary. Its a democratic heavy station. Always has been. Its a very biased station in fact. Again, always has been.

So, your argument is that Breitbart is unbiased?

Pardon me for a moment ...

(HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So, your argument is that Breitbart is unbiased?

Pardon me for a moment ...

(HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA)

That is just one poll out of many I showed and more. Good going with the cherry picking

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Go on and rant. Cry me an ocean please. Deny Ignorance. No longer the motto.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I do find it quite strange how there are members of this site who will only accept mainstream media as reliable sources.

I was almost certain one of the attractions to this site was the realisation that the mainstream media is propaganda BS.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Debates, I don't see the point really, really doesn't that, but theres like what, 150 super heros, but you know I love mexican food, great people, cheetos taste great and orange fingers, people tell me build the wall,

What's happening to me?.....
edit on 27-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

"Useless website polls" are actual numbers by actual people.

Do you know how easily skewed website polls are? Lol. Most online polls don't even require a login and are tracking by IP so it's simply a matter of using another IP.

I've known plenty of people in my day with bot nets in the thousands who could by themselves sway any online poll any direction they wanted to.

I myself have access to dozens of IPs given my job.

Even those who have none of the above could simply reset their Internet connection.

So no, there's no reason at all to believe that each "vote" represents one actual human being. That's ridiculous. Furthermore, you have to take into account whose hosting the polls and who their audiences are, motivation for a given group of people to participate in online polls, etc.

"Scientific polls" consist of an agency contacting random people (say 1500-2000), then claiming that the results reflect the views of the entire country, +/- so many %. Scientific polls have always been garbage.

Yea! Down with scientific polling! Methodology is for suckers! Down with fact checkers too! Facts are for losers!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Is there an echo in here?

Or is it a parrot with nothing to say?

Your "polls" are one click one vote. It's more than ridiculous that you offer that to us as legitimate in any way.

Smacks of desperation.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Actually, the Left are the salty ones because once again, the Right is raining on their little parade here with cold hard facts and red blooded polling numbers that don't lie. All the Left has, is the MSM spin machine to make Hillary look good.

Don't forget all the faulty mics. Faulty mics everywhere. Donald Trump must be that kid from the movie Powder.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your "polls" are one click one vote. It's more than ridiculous that you offer that to us as legitimate in any way.

Smacks of desperation.

Actually, I was mocking you and your BS. I love getting Liberal Leftist's into a tizzy. Its fun to watch.

link   
Crushed ?
It wasn't even close man.
I don't need no polls to figure that out.
we would have already seen dozens of threads on ATS created by Trumpeters cheering if that was the case.
we would have seen dozens of threads claiming how sick Hillary looked and how she used an earpiece if the debate was too close to call.
But there is none,zip,nothing.
Donny got his butt kicked. Only thing he can beat Hillary at is probably flipping real estate.

link   
I find it strange that there are members of this site that are fine listening to the media sources that support their beliefs and agendas.

I would think that any reasonable person could watch that bloodbath last night and see Trump for what he is: an incompetent boob completely unsuited for the Presidency.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I do find it quite strange how there are members of this site who will only accept mainstream media as reliable sources.

I was almost certain one of the attractions to this site was the realisation that the mainstream media is propaganda BS.

Have you seen how 90% of threads are sourced???

Matter a fact, have you seen the OP?

Breitbart, Drudge, Fox, Time, CNBC???

You're pulling my leg.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Oh, how salty some are when licking their own wounds..

Actually, the Left are the salty ones because once again, the Right is raining on their little parade here with cold hard facts and red blooded polling numbers that don't lie. All the Left has, is the MSM spin machine to make Hillary look good.

Cold hard facts and red blooded polling numbers?

We're talking about online polls in which anyone can vote, even multiple times.

You must really think we are dumb if you expect us to believe any of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Smacks of desperation.

Actually, I was mocking you and your BS. I love getting Liberal Leftist's into a tizzy. Its fun to watch.

Yet, you are the one posting three or four times a minute ... saying nothing but

DESPERATELY trying to spin this Trump debacle into something ... what? Less than utterly ridiculous?

Better luck next time. Salvage a tiny fragment of your credibility and acknowledge he lost this one BIG TIME.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Oh, how salty some are when licking their own wounds..

You must really think we are dumb if you expect us to believe any of it.

And yet its okay for the Left to display polls claiming Hillary won?

And yeah, I'm quite certain someone sit there and chain-voted 100,000+ times in some of those polls. Get real and keep reaching. Spin it baby, spin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join