It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sniffling his way through debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is he ill?

Donald Trump was heard sniffling throughout the first general election presidential debate as he faced off with his rival Hillary Clinton at Hofstra University Monday night.

The GOP presidential nominee sniffled through the microphone on stage at times, which stirred reaction on social media and among pundits after the event.
www.cbsnews.com...

Howard Dean suggested that it might be from coc aine use (however, even I know that Trump is said to avoid alcohol and drugs)

Colbert was quick to add to the fray with a Twitter zinger: "Trump either has a coke problem or a mild allergy to women who don't flinch when he interrupts them #LateShowLive www.nydailynews.com...

And Hillary herself took a jab when Trump tried to bait her - "“as soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease-fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities in nations around the world or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina."

So... allergies? Cold? Burgeoning pneumonia?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

What is he like 85?

85 yr olds still do coc aine?

(maybe we should encourage them both to partake, hearts can't last that long can they?)
edit on 27-9-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I commented to my partner that he sounded sick, both his voice and his nasal airway. Sounded congested.

I highly doubt he's using coc aine, but I guess it's not completely out of the question. He doesn't seem the type to indulge in an upper like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

June 14, 1946, he's 70

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He clearly has some form of pneumonia - he very well could also be dead and this is actually one of the "Trump doubles," or it could be a hologram of Trump.

(This is what ATS'ers have said about Hillary), so I don't think it's too far off the mark.

Donald Trump was clearly struggling throughout the debate health-wise.

This is damning news for Trump supporters. They need to discredit this!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've been hearing he's got the uptown flu

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Le sigh,

He is very against drugs and drinking, his brother died from alcoholism,

Donald Trump's Brother's Death and How it Affected His Life: He has had some hard life lessons like when his brother died from extreme alcoholism. He told Donald Trump repeatedly not to drink or smoke. Trump lived by those words because his brother had taught him so much, and he had looked up to him. To this day, he has never drank alcohol, smoked or done drugs. Perhaps, that is what makes Donald Trump who he is, unwavering discipline.
Source: Piers Morgan interview by Georgina Bourdeau , Feb 9, 2011

OK I'm done with politics today

edit on 27-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You can clearly tell he has AIDS.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Le sigh,

He is very against drugs and drinking, his brother died form alcoholism,

Yeah his brother died from alcoholism but that didn't stop trying to make money with his brand of Trump Vodka

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is why Trump gets votes

can you imagine the poop storm if someone said HR(C) did coke. There would be an uproar of: That's misogynistic.

It's taking time, but people are slowly seeing the political Left as the bullies that they are and not the "good nature, love everyone" that they claim.

The, treat everyone the same unless they have an opposite opinion then you, is coming through clearer and clear.

When a person has a different opinion then the political left, you can do what ever you like to them, because it's not tough love it's Social Justice Love(SJL)*

*Patten Pending

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No no no, it was just a conspiracy by the microphone manufacture all the way to the debate organizers.

Jeez he is so full of sh@t
edit on 27-9-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
he's obviously on his death bed. it'll be days most likely. he is in no way physically capable of being the leader of the free world, not with those sniffles, no way. pretty sure he got into a handicapped van, too - the horror.

lol.

hopefully, the Hillary health thread we've been having to deal with ad nauseam here will die now. imo, they made ats look ridiculous as many made the front page.

link   
You ever know a rich little brat kid whose Father was either Your Father's boss or the Coach? Says something totally stupid and then snorts or makes fart noises?? Says something and then snorts like Horshack on 'Welcome Back Kotter'

Well that is Donny Trump. What do You think happens to little spoiled rich kids who are fed w/silver spoons? Usually they're content being raging alcoholics who beat their Wives who they're cheating on. This is the end result of those behaviors.

The majority of Us will be either "dead" or in other 'bodies' but it'll come out that Donny was in debt up to His a$$ (again) and took this gig to get out from under the fist...

Donny is a "Johnson" Hillary is a CROOK and the rest of US are SCREWED and it'll be our $$$ that they use (again) to further prop up their own riches...

Donny is the 'coaches kid' totally sucks, can't hit and can't field but His Father, the coach has Donny leading off and playing 2nd base even as a lefty... SICKENING

link   
So sniffles = hardcore drug addiction to the liberal mind, but coughing fits, hacking up green phlegm, literally passing out on camera with SS agents throwing them into a van completely unsurprised as if its happened before, being taken to a secret medical facility to cover up the condition, and more, is nothing but tinfoil-hattery and paranoid speculation trying to smear someone.

Sounds about right.

link   
Well if we are going to play this game....

How dare you all be sexist of Trump by accusing him of being ill!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I think they are bullies.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
This is why Trump gets votes

can you imagine the poop storm if someone said HR(C) did coke. There would be an uproar of: That's misogynistic.

It's taking time, but people are slowly seeing the political Left as the bullies that they are and not the "good nature, love everyone" that they claim.

The, treat everyone the same unless they have an opposite opinion then you, is coming through clearer and clear.

When a person has a different opinion then the political left, you can do what ever you like to them, because it's not tough love it's Social Justice Love(SJL)*

*Patten Pending

You kidding me?

The trump trolls post threads about Killary Clinton,her and Bill kill people and get away with it but a suggestion trump used coc aine and uproar?

Trumps troll supporters have damn near killed this site with their perpetual smear campaign

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Off his box

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well thats what happens when you only eat Play Dough and Cocaine....just look at him he oozes out of him

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's crazy that some people actually think, others can have opinions opposite of theirs and they still provide a service to them.

Trump has vodka, HR(C) and Bill had Mena and coke....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join