It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sniffling his way through debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
This is why Trump gets votes

can you imagine the poop storm if someone said HR(C) did coke. There would be an uproar of: That's misogynistic.

It's taking time, but people are slowly seeing the political Left as the bullies that they are and not the "good nature, love everyone" that they claim.

The, treat everyone the same unless they have an opposite opinion then you, is coming through clearer and clear.

When a person has a different opinion then the political left, you can do what ever you like to them, because it's not tough love it's Social Justice Love(SJL)*

*Patten Pending

Really? You are REALLY making this comparison after Trump spent a MONTH telling everyone that Hillary was sick and dying? Get real.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Probably a side effect from some nasal spray to clear up a stuffed up nose from cold or allergy.

I've noticed the sniffing from some of his previous speaking events as well.

Not sure which is worse... sounding stuffed up and sickly or sniffling to prevent snot from running into his mouth.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Lysergic

What is he like 85?

85 yr olds still do coc aine?

(maybe we should encourage them both to partake, hearts can't last that long can they?)
c

No I think Trump is only 70. Hillary may be 85. Her face looks a bit older though. At least she wasnt falling over this time

Hillary is 68.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Hillary is 68.

68 is 89 upside down which is proof that Hillary is actually 89 years old.

I'm not being serious, by the way, but this just an example of the kind of extreme stretches of logic I've been seeing on this site lately.

(post by imitator removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Your right, that was silly of Trump for even mentioning that about Hillary. We all could see there was something horribly wrong with her last time, we didnt need to be told. We have heard what Colin Powels letter said, about how she was so week she could hardly walk up stairs. Whatever it is she has.. ie Parkinsons etc, it seems to come and go as it pleases, and may very well have a full blown episode at one of the next couple debates, Up stage, front and center, in front of the entire world

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're right. It is silly and not to mention severely disrespectful to publicly speculate and push conspiracy theories about your opponent's health, which is the point I'm making here. You guys started it. Don't get pissed off when people start talking about Drumpf's coke problems based off of flimsy memes as evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
What surprised me was when Bill began to fall toward the audience. He ended saying hello to some woman right in her face. I wonder if he got a little liquored up before the debate?

(post by imitator removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Trump has never snorted even a molecule of coke. The Trump we saw on TV clearly had. Therefore it was Trump's body-double at the debate. Thus we can deduce that Clinton's double was planning to assassinate him, and he got wind of it just in time.

What?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I know. His so-called plans just reeked. And the moment when he had to admit that he didn't pay any taxes and tried to smile it off as "good business" -- was really foul.
edit on Tue Sep 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon
Ive read over the years that Trump is opposed to drug use and doesnt drink either. His thing is business and winning. Thats what he gets off on.
At the same time, Ive read multiple times about the opposite from the Clintons. Long term use of stuff like that takes its toll on your face and body. Look and the Clintons now. They are obviously aging horribly. They both appear to have bouts of dizziness, that impedes their ability to stand without assistance...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
Man this is rich, you act like Hillary just didn't go through the ringer for her incident.

I guess if you willfully ignore when the other side of the coin you can set up the arguement that it doesn't happen.
edit on thTue, 27 Sep 2016 14:59:01 -0500America/Chicago920160180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

At the same time, Ive read multiple times about the opposite from the Clintons. Long term use of stuff like that takes its toll on your face and body. Look and the Clintons now. They are obviously aging horribly. They both appear to have bouts of dizziness, that impedes their ability to stand without assistance...

Bill Clinton has aged less well than one might expect. But on the other hand, he's slimmed down a lot, which if you do it in later life tends to leave you looking a bit loose and baggy due to your skin losing elasticity. And let's not forget that eight years in the White House takes a toll. Just look at the before and after photos of Bush Jnr, or even Obama now, come to that.

As for Hillary, it's a sad and unfair fact of life and biology that women often age more dramatically than men. She's pushing 70 and like Bill she hasn't exactly been idle the last few years.

I've heard the "Clintons on coke" argument before, and it always seems to come back to the notion that they were somehow involved in the Mena smuggling operation. I find it remarkable that Bill couldn't keep a few blowjobs secret in the privacy of his own office and yet is supposed to be buying, taking delivery of, and then taking vast amounts of coke 24/7. As for Hillary, she's so dippy she'd probably rub it in her hair or something.
edit on 27-9-2016 by audubon because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

At least Trump wasn't programmed to wait for openings provided by Lester Holt or waiting for memorized boring robotic zingers.

What really stinks is Hillary has been complaining and whining about the same things for 30 years, wonder what else she is putting off.... sniff...what's that stench in the air?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
This is why Trump gets votes

can you imagine the poop storm if someone said HR(C) did coke. There would be an uproar of: That's misogynistic.

What on earth?...The right wing regularly claims Hillary Clinton is a serial killer...Please don't act like she has been even remotely treated in a respectful way...ever..by the right wing or Donald. That is just bizarre to purport.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Since he can't remember his lies from one minute to the next, I think he also has dementia of the Alzheimer's persuasion.
OMG!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: audubon
Ive read over the years that Trump is opposed to drug use and doesnt drink either. His thing is business and winning. Thats what he gets off on.

Did you read that on the internet?
edit on 9/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

(This is what ATS'ers have said about Hillary), so I don't think it's too far off the mark.

Because a complete collapse into dead weight, followed by the appearance of a rather bad political decoy somehow compares to the sniffles?

I know the double bit sounds a little too ATS, but if anyone bothers to actually compare the two, it doesn't take an expert to see how off she was to the woman we saw just 90 minutes before. I'll even tell you where to look...neck (double lacked her wrinkles here), ears (specifically the construction of the outer ear), slope of the eyebrow, shape of the nostril, amount of hair overgrowing the face (Hillary's does, double's does not), and of course the overall look of being 20 lbs lighter and 10 years younger.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That was definitely a low energy Trump. He was nervous, he couldn't breathe, his hands were shaking, he had memory problems, and he was squinting worse than ever.

It all adds up to clear signs of neurological damage, probably caused by his heavy use of Colombian marching powder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join