It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sniffling his way through debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Byrd
He is very against drugs and drinking, his brother died form alcoholism,

I had forgotten why he was against it, but remembered reading (as I said) that he said he did not indulge at all.

Which is why I asked if he had a cold or allergies (both likely) or pneumonia. It's also flu season - I'm going to get my flu shot, but if he hasn't had one he's at high risk for flu and pneumonia given all the public contact he's had lately.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

What is he like 85?

85 yr olds still do coc aine?

(maybe we should encourage them both to partake, hearts can't last that long can they?)
c

No I think Trump is only 70. Hillary may be 85. Her face looks a bit older though. At least she wasnt falling over this time

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think he was doing drugs.

but, he's definitely very very ill. how his kids let him go on.. it's disturbing really.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The way he answered some questions looked essentially like dementia or parkinson's

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Forget all the questions we really need to know like what was the phone call between Trump and Bill, why Putins girlfriend and Trumps daughter go on holiday together etc.
Why was he sniffing!!!.

lol

Oh and I wish he would just come out and say "Yup I had a cold" but no he blames the equipment...
edit on 27-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What explains Trump's sniffing?

It's a clear sign of Parkinson's, epilepsy, a neurological disorder, or that he was replaced in the debate by a body double.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A compilation

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Definitely not drugs. His position on tee-totaling is something that predates his campaign by decades.

The really amusing part of this is that we have people attempting to compare rhinitis with life threatening health maladies like stroke, public syncope, chronic cough, post concussion syndrome, etc. If it was striking a loved one, which is more disconcerting: a runny nose or 18 months of hacking cough accompanied by fainting spells and physical limitations?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

omg! i'm dying!!!!

yep, it was the mic all right. damn, why do they pick on him??

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So having allergies now disqualifies you from running for president?

Didn't know of that rule...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

that's a new rule on ATS started when Hillary was feeling ill

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Pretty great debate for Trump when the main thing people can find to complain about was that he had a sniffling nose.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Pretty great debate for Trump when the main thing people can find to complain about was that he had a sniffling nose.

What does that say about Killary then?

The main thing people can find to complain about is that she's a Reptilian and is actually dead (what we see is a clone).

Lol. Both D's and R's are respectively #ed.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So... allergies? Cold? Burgeoning pneumonia?

It's most definitely Parkinson's Disease.

But, it might be Ebola...you can never tell.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I don't think he was doing drugs.

but, he's definitely very very ill. how his kids let him go on.. it's disturbing really.

At what point is it abuse?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We tried to warn the Don NOT TO SHAKE HANDS WITH THE WITCH. He's lucky to be still alive.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

So... allergies? Cold? Burgeoning pneumonia?

It's most definitely Parkinson's Disease.

But, it might be Ebola...you can never tell.

Actually, the other interesting thing is that he was hustled off stage within 30 seconds after the debate ended. Hillary stayed and worked the crowd.

There's any number of reasons why he might be hustled off, including lack of stamina.

I will say for the record that at their age(which is my age), standing and chatting for 3 hours CAN be tough and if you're not used to a stretch that long, what you really want when it ends is a nice nap. At the beginning of the semester, I usually need a nap after teaching a 3 hour class. By the end of the semester, it's easy-peasy but if I took the summer off and didn't do any kind of public speaking, I'm ready to head to my bed for a delicious snooze after teaching that first class.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

A compilation

We'll have to watch that backwards and in reverse with filters to see if he turns into a Reptilian during any of those twitches!

(sorry. I know that's bad. I couldn't help myself. (okay, I'm not THAT sorry...))

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I was hoping it would be a severe allergic reaction to spouting angry bs rhetoric all the time, but I'm sure I'm getting my hopes up.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think we all know he just needed to *blow* his nose.

Amirite?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join