It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sniffling his way through debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I noticed his sniffling like a bulldog at the RP convention when he delivered his speech. Just thought he wasn't used to giving long speeches and didn't have breath control. Last night it sounded much worse and not from not knowing how to speak. Perhaps rebound from nasal spray, or now I'm wondering if its related to health/heart issues.

Afterwards Clinton went to a campaign party; Donald did not attend his campaign party but went home. Yikes! Talk about no stamina!

Or, now I am wondering if he really is experiencing early stage Alzheimers. It is not necessarily memory loss at first, but there are behavioral changes. Two symptoms are "getting unusually anxious, aggressive or suspicious" and "suddenly making crude comments in public". It could be after that debate performance his family or campaign staff needed to get him home instead of expose him more in public. Is his family and/or campaign staff trying to hide his health?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes Hillary does tend to do alot of Snivling. Thats because she is a snivling B----

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I'm not much of a "liberal" but he definitely talks, moves, acts, and fidgets like a tweaker. His speech patterns are highly disorganized and seem to indicate some sort of pathology. Perhaps ADHD?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Definitely not drugs. His position on tee-totaling is something that predates his campaign by decades.

Drug users have been known to lie about their substance abuse occasionally! They also steal money to fuel their habit. And really major users would also be on close personal terms with major narcotics traffickers, such as Joseph Weichselbaum.

But of course if he SAYS he doesn't drink or do drugs, we have to believe him. Why would he lie about such a thing? Why would he lie about ANYTHING for that matter?!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, here is a video of what I mean by the family and/or campaign staff either ignorant of or covering up for maybe early onset of Alzheimer. There IS something wrong with Trump. SOMETHING wrong with him.

Donald Trump Appears To Have Hissy Fit As He Leaves Debate Venue

There is no audio, only video of Donald Trump leaving the venue. But watch Melania and Ivanka in particular as he interacts with Jared Kushner about something, and starts pointing fingers and getting agitated.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Ok, here is a video of what I mean by the family and/or campaign staff either ignorant of or covering up for maybe early onset of Alzheimer. There IS something wrong with Trump. SOMETHING wrong with him.

There is no audio, only video of Donald Trump leaving the venue. But watch Melania and Ivanka in particular as he interacts with Jared Kushner about something, and starts pointing fingers and getting agitated.

Wow, that is utterly damning. Looks like he's having a seizure? No wonder he had to be carried to the car.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert

You know, all that clip needed was the musical score from "The Godfather" and you could sell it as "Don Donaldo ordering Cement Overshoes for Lester Holt."

Come to think of it, the way he was complaining about Holt's "unfair treatmentt" (when both candidates got the same question), he just might have been calling for someone to make sure that Holt or Raddatz or Anderson Cooper or Chris Wallace ends up "sleepin' wit' da' fishes."

Either that or he's trying to make sure there's no more "Democrat microphones" at these debates.

Or maybe the microphone was a Libertarian. In any case, it looked like some sort of hit, didn't it?
edit on 28-9-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I'm not much of a "liberal" but he definitely talks, moves, acts, and fidgets like a tweaker. His speech patterns are highly disorganized and seem to indicate some sort of pathology. Perhaps ADHD?

When you see him, the warm tone of his voice and the practiced body language (head tilt, slight smile, etc) all send strong visual cues that try to reassure you that he's a Nice Guy and a Competent Person. The auditory processing center of your brain (Wernecki's area) and cortex are madly signaling you that his language disorganized and that he can't keep the conversation on track unless it's about himself.

If you just listen to him (not seeing him), your reaction is generally "can't this guy give a straight answer? And can he stop bragging about himself instead of answering questions?"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, I would rather have a president who is talking to all of their staffers before they get into a van instead of being carried into it. I mean, is it so hard to actually find something the man is doing that now you are critiquing how he leaves an event?

As far as sniffles, it sounds like the gain was up to high on his lapel mic and it was catching his inhale during talking.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-28T11:30:02-05:001102 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
As far as sniffles, it sounds like the gain was up to high on his lapel mic and it was catching his inhale during talking.

That's no inhale, that's a sniff. A really bad one. He couldn't control it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sniffles?He should have grabbed Hildawg and beat Lester to death with her.2nd.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh look.The dems are reliving Reefer Madness.When the man's sniffles requires a medical staff for every appearance and secret service to toss his unconscious body into a truck to disappear let us know.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Sorry but this thread now makes me think you should take the "deny ignorance" wording off your avatar. I value your opinions in the archaeology threads but you seem to be very misinformed in regards to politics. If you actually did the research you would see just how asinine this claim is. Him and his family have take a heavy toll in regards to addiction. Him sniffing something up his nose goes against everything the guy stands for. But by all means keep perpetuating these straw-man arguments. It means people on the left are threatened and desperate enough to believe this stuff.

We had the other candidate falling in the streets a week and a half ago and you all are wrapped up about someone "sniffling". I swear the insanity never ends...
edit on 28-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If you actually did the research you would see just how asinine this claim is.

It seems maybe you only scanned the OP.

If you read the OP closely enough, you'll see that no such claim was made.

Howard Dean suggested that it might be from coc aine use (however, even I know that Trump is said to avoid alcohol and drugs)

So... allergies? Cold? Burgeoning pneumonia?

My guess was some sort of sinus spray.

(post by ssenerawa removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

oh, oh, ear worm, ear worm lol

After looking at that video, I'm thinking now that the debate sniffles were probably from anxiety. He is used to being in front of the public, but it was always at his control before. Now, under Aile's and Conway's tutelage and control, he is told to do, to say certain things. And he can't do it, and he knows.

The POTUS debate is a premier event of one's life. He has never been under so much anxiety (second only to the convention, where his snorting was there but in a prompter reading speech). The debate heightened his anxiety in at least three ways: he had to perform w/o teleprompter but where he was constrained (by questions) in what he could say, he was up there onstage alone with a woman, at some point he knew he was losing to a woman.

Onstage he was Raging BS and also at the impromptu spin room drop in afterward. As he left he was Raging Bull. What I took away from his video behavior was his physical contact and hand gestures. He grabbed people. On his way to the car, he grabbed the arm of a young reporter and pushed away her phone. source

He has exhibited characteristics of an abusive person, but up till now we have only seen those like lying, denial, shifting the blame, exaggeration, projection, yelling. The video shows a man who has gone beyond to laying his hands on people. And I am not the only one to see this; someone else saw this in him already, calling him "a willful and abusive braggart", a 12 yo boy..... retired four-star general Barry McCaffrey.

lol If Trump became POTUS and sat at the desk in the Oval Office, White House staff had better have the chair seat covered in plastic and have Donald only wear brown pants. His anxiety level would be high anxiety, and sniffling would then be a lesser reaction.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He sniffled one day, if he is sniffling for weeks, then I'll be worried.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And... Howard Dean, who started the entire "Trump on coke" meme, confesses that he did it to smear Trump, to make him realise what it feels like to be lied about.

See: /gvvpzmc (Daily Mail online)
edit on 30-9-2016 by audubon because: tinyfied long broken link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
lol Second debate, same thing. I listened to a deposition he did in June. Same thing. So, yeah, I'm even more convinced it's a nervous thing, like a tic. Play poker with him and it's probably his tell.

What seemed to me was a little different at the 2cd debate was his deeper gasping for air, stuffiness, probably nerves also, but he seemed more winded this time by the end.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I read the O.P before but I didn't comment earlier because I thought, maybe he was under the weather during the first debate, but dang he is at it again, I don't know what would cause extreme sniffles like that, I don't know any coke heads and I've never indulged myself , but I had heard that too much and you do like what he is doing, is he really into Kokaine courage, this needs looking into, the 70ts & 80ts was a time of mass indulgence among that class of folks, so I wouldn't be surprised if he fell back into back old habits especially under stressful conditions, this is not what I want in a POTUS, and I am not against drug use persay, but addiction or a crutch I have problems with.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join