It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Windword is a troll...

You're the one saying that Mrs Scott plotted the event to either set her husband up or have him murdered. Who's trolling?

So, the police murdered Keith Scott for his wife? How'd they arrange for that, again?

So, his wife told the truth when she told the cops that her husband had a gun, last year when she filed a domestic violence complaint, but she lied to them the day he died, telling them he was UNARMED? Why? If she wanted him dead, she'd tell them he WAS armed.

You be careful, you're going to pull a muscle with all the mental gymnastics it takes to defend your case!

[snip]

Nope...my theory was that she just wanted him arrested and he got shot instead. Cops didn't have to even know anything about her. She calls in a tip about a person of interest living in the unit by the bus stop knowing Keith will be there with a gun and smoking weed and is a felon and will be put away for a long time. She didn't count on him pulling his gun which is why she said Keith don't do it...she didn't want him to get killed.

[snip]
edit on 9/30/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Especially with a large opening at the grip end and another at the muzzle end....I am SURE your stash will stay in that and not fall out!

to add emphases

Looks perfect!

Ah...ok...so now it wasn't a stash but a lighter that looked like a gun....

Story...falling....apart...abort...abort...abort...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

aw aint that cute he found himself a toy lighter to try and defend his statement.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ah...ok...so now it wasn't a stash but a lighter that looked like a gun....

You mad you didn't realize that lighters come looking like guns? I didn't think I really had remind such seasoned street wise vets, like you guys!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Your only defense is that cops would never do such things! Harumph!

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He could have had a novelty lighter, that he kept in his ankle holster, or it could have been any number of torch lighters that looked enough like a gun for the officers to make an issue of it.

Of course they would have known that a novelty lighter or torch "gun" wasn't a real gun, as soon as he used it to light his joint and they saw the flame. They still could have used that...."Looks like a gun to me....(shrug), as a manufactured reason to harass a man for sitting in his SUV, with tinted windows up, and smoke a joint.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't fault them for addressing the situation. They should have said, "Hey dude!, that's not cool smoking that snip here, the kids' bus is about to arrive. Put it out OR ELSE!......

But that's not what they did!

edit on 30-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

He could have had a novelty lighter, that he kept in his ankle holster, or it could have been any number of torch lighters that looked like enough like a gun for the officers to make an issue of it.

Of course they would have known that a novelty lighter or torch "gun" wasn't a real gun, as soon as he used it to light his joint and they saw the flame. They still could have used that...."Looks like a gun to me....(shrug), as a manufactured reason to harass a man for sitting in his SUV, with tinted windows up, and smoke a joint.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't fault them for addressing the situation. They should have said, "Hey dude!, that's not cool smoking that snip here, the kids' bus is about to arrive. Put it out OR ELSE!......

But that's not what they did!

But But But....you just said a couple pages back they couldn't see through the tinted window. You just posted a gun lighter a couple posts back.

So now they could see? And the mistook what they saw for a gun lighter? And they could see he was smoking a joint? How did they know it was a joint and not a handrolled cigarette? Was he holding this gun shaped lighter when he got out?

oh...and the lighter you just posted fits completely in hand so mistaking it for a gun is laughable....

I am so confused now....

Abort...abort...abort...
edit on 9/30/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But But But....you just said a couple pages back they couldn't see through the tinted window. You just posted a gun lighter a couple posts back.

The cops said that after he "rolled a blunt" he raised a gun.

Originally, the police knew about the marijuana but chose to ignore it as they were there for a much more pressing reason. Only when Scott brandished his gun in his car did they decide to move in on him for safety reasons.
www.redstate.com... ing/

He probably raised a lighter that someone decided "Looks like a gun to me", you know, for safety reasons, they did it for for the children! LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
STOP !!!

GET ON TOPIC !!!

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The cops said that after he "rolled a blunt" he raised a gun.

Originally, the police knew about the marijuana but chose to ignore it as they were there for a much more pressing reason. Only when Scott brandished his gun in his car did they decide to move in on him for safety reasons.
www.redstate.com... ing/

He probably raised a lighter that someone decided "Looks like a gun to me", you know, for safety reasons, the did it for for the children! LOL

You implied they couldn't see through the tint...which is it...they could or couldn't?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They couldn't have see him rolling a joint/blunt. They couldn't have seen his ankle holster. They only thing that they could have seen is him lighting his smokes. I contend the "weapon" he was supposedly brandishing, that they could see through the tinted windows was a lighter that may have resembled a gun. But, as soon as they saw the flame, they would have know better. That doesn't mean he holstered his lighter afterward, and may have still had his lighter in his hands as he was stretching or drumming to music.....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
[snip]
edit on 30-9-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

They couldn't see him rolling a joint/blunt. They couldn't have seen his ankle holster. They only thing that they could have seen is him lighting his smokes. I contend the "weapon" he was supposedly brandishing, that they could see through the tinted windows was a lighter that may have resembled a gun. But, as soon as they saw the flame, they would have know better. That doesn't mean he holstered his lighter afterward, and may have still had his lighter in his hands as he stretched or drummed to music.....

[snip]

Wait....so they could only see a flame and figured it was a joint being lit by a gun shaped lighter?

But you also just said they could see the lighter...so they couldn't see anything through the windows but the lighter? How is it a lighter is visible and nothing else again?

Your story just keeps getting better...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So...back on topic.

I still believe there is some merit to his wife Rakeyia having something to do with this. I don't think her story adds up as has been pointed out earlier in this thread. She claims she was bringing Keith a car charger, but who doesn't keep the car charger in their car? Why would it be in the house?

She yells "Keith, don't do it" "Keith don't you do it" multiple times in her video as if she is trying to make sure he doesn't pull his gun. I don't think she meant for him to get shot at this point. I DO think she meant for him to go back to prison because he was likely still the abuser he was before.

He had the upper hand prior to his accident, being that he was a violent person and could threaten her and the children all the time...and beat them. It seems he even convinced her to drop the charges. Then the accident occurs that gave him a TBI. Now granted he still likely has these violent tendencies but she is able to confuse him into stopping.

She sees an opening to get rid of him. He is a creature of habit as she say and so do the neighbors. She knows he is at that bus stop in front of that unit in their complex every time the kids come home. She knows he has a gun on him at all times. She knows he has weed on him at all times. She knows everything about him and his habits...they have 7 kids and been together since she was 15 according to the story.

So...she sets it in motion by ratting on a neighbor or even making up a story about someone that the police are looking for living there and either she reports it or has a friend. They let the police know the person is in the unit behind where Keith always parks to wait for the bus. She knows the police will be there....she knows he will roll and light a joint as usual...likely be seen doing so by the police. Hell...she may have even had whomever called say that the person they were looking for was driving a vehicle of the same description as Keith's.

Voila...police there...see joint being smoked....see gun....Keith freaks out and pulls gun and gets shot.

Now she didn't count on him being shot, but has to roll with it at this point...but she realizes she will now make some cash and has to stick with the story.

Anywho...just my theory and I love a good conspiracy!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join