It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I will research that don't worry,

I will also search "paganism in Christianity"

But I will have the sturdiness to know they have nothing to do with the origins of what is written in the Christian book, at least on the surface - this thread isn't a deep dive, just because the Christian holidays are all pagan doesn't mean God is a pagan God. (Not saying that is a good or bad thing)

Now we are on a decent page. I will say this also, the real Christian history was obscured because there is a conspiracy against Christianity. There is a reason why Christianity mostly hold on to the King James Bible.

These two documentaries opened my eyes to the real history behind it all. To me it is hands down the best documentaries out there. It changed my views on how I saw Christianity. many people have been lied to about many things especially the crusades.

Alot of information going around the internet about the illuminati are also exagerated and not true. The real illuminati are the Jesuit order. The history behind the two organizations is also detailed within the documenytary of "Know your enemy". However, they merged with freemasonry at the top levels. So its technically all freemasonry now. With the exception of the 9 unknown men, the seven and "Ain Soph Aur" which is the lower heirachy of Lucifer. Who stands at the capstone as the all seeing eye.

Sorry for being defensive. I was deceived once until I found the truth within Yeshua. But I also found other truths (which I wont mention here) because it takes a turn towards the Paranormal. And those experiences are impossible to prove. So I can only deal with the facts as a way to convey the message, but also leave out my own personal experiences.

It took me months to verify the information in those documentaries as factual. (I don't blindly believe, I do the research to verify if the information is true.)

I just hope I pointed you to the right direction. But I also feel like warning you. The greater truth... is bitter. So be ready for alot of bad news if you take this route of knowledge. However the Good news is Yeshua.

Bad news, WE are the fallen Elohim. Humanity as a whole. But if you want to know why I will tell you here. But be ready for extremely upsetting news.
yes i do.
Not that mankind cares but erf side we fixed the balance and now i get to be here. I don't like giving guidance and i don't draw ancient wisdom from books. Guess how old my info is.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Why are there so many people that think they can tell someone whom they worship?

Some people try to follow the example of the Jesus character as portrayed in the literary piece known as the Gospel of John.

Bigot -
"no that isn't the God you worship"

John 8:19 They said therefore unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye know neither me, nor my Father: if ye knew me, ye would know my Father also...41Ye do the works of your father.

Worshiper-
"Yes it is, I worship God"

They said unto him, We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Bigot-
"No you worship a different God because I said so"

42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I came forth and am come from God; for neither have I come of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil,

That whole chapter 8 of John is quite an interesting read. You should read it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Its 2016 and you guys are still discussing these adult fairy tales. These religions all suck. None have transformed the world in a positive way. All this scientifical achievement and the masses still cling to ancient idiocy. Fools qoute the bible or other holy books like they are saying profound things.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Christians worship the God of Abraham.

Those who commonly refer to themselves as Christians often worship Jesus as the God of Abraham, whose name is actually Jehovah, so they aren't really worshipping Jehovah.

Jews worship the God of Abraham.

In word perhaps, but not with spirit and truth (see John 4:24). Jesus made that painfully clear when he told the Jews at John 8:38-47:

38 I speak the things I have seen while with my Father, but you do the things you have heard from your father.” 39 In answer they said to him: “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said to them: “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works of Abraham. 40 But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You are doing the works of your father.” They said to him: “We were not born from immorality;* we have one Father, God.” 42 Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

Muslims worship the God of Abraham.

What's said above might as well be said to the most prominent teachers of Islam. They also do not accept or teach the truth that Jesus is the son of God, "the firstborn of all creation" (Col. 1:15), "the beginning of the creation by God" (Rev. 3:14). They do not worship God in spirit and truth.
edit on 26-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Fools qoute the bible or other holy books like they are saying profound things.

It's called citing the source, which is fairly decent practice. This is ATS. This is Conspiracies in Religion sub forum. What better way to discuss than cite the sources.

But here is my spin, my agenda:

The OP claims we have been lied to. That someone has hidden the "fact" that there is only one 'god, the creator', and that these three religions claim to worship this very same 'god' who is also the god of Abraham as presented by the Old Testament scriptures.

I propose that the reason it comes as 'news' to some is that it is new, last 60 years or so. The propaganda mills are churning this out quite rapidly using every media means available. It is the Rabbinical decision that they, the Rabbis, should re-define Christianity for Christians in such a way as to make it conform to acceptable Noahide standards.

Strategy is for the Rabbis to pretend to 'like Jesus as a good Jewish boy' while eliminating all that would claim that he is anything but a good Jew eg. divinity, pre-existence, sonship, uniqueness, savior capacity, etc. So what is left would be a Neo-Ebionite religion consisting of Torah adherence for Jewish believers in Jesus, and Noahide Laws for Gentile believers in Jesus, with no hint of anything contrary to absolute monotheism.

Islam is already monotheistic, their scripture already conforms to Noahide standards. So Pauline/Johannine elements of Christianity are being attacked and denigrated by the propaganda mills.

The goal is to unite Judaism, Neo-Ebionite Christianity, and Islam as close allies in the quest to dominate the World through monotheism. One World government with the 'Chosen people' as rulers, the allies as servants, and the rest (heathens, pagans, polytheists) as dead or enslaved. Then peace and prosperity will reign. The age to come and all that jazz.

It is partially PC to say the three have the same G.D. But it will soon be deemed the only PC position to take. Everyone having a contrary opinion will be seen as bigoted and hateful.

That's why I quoted Jesus (the bigot). He's quite the cult figure for Christianity, some even consider him authoritative in a way that surpasses the authority of Moses and Abraham put together.
edit on 26-9-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Everything you typed is very poetic and wordy, but it doesn't change the fact that the God in the new and Old Testament are the same God.....

When Abraham was but a youngster, he was sent to the Jerusalem area where Shem had a school to help regain the understanding of the Most High El. The world at that time was mostly controlled by the polytheistic Nimrod. A great falling away from monotheism had developed since the flood. Noah taught one Creator created everything and He was the Spirit who was called The Most High El. Noah had no other teaching than this. This was the teaching that Abraham came to realize and that Abraham practiced. This same teaching was passed down to Moses and when Judaism was introduced it was passed on down to them.

So we are still in the OT and God is The Most High EL. This was the accepted God up to Jesus. Jesus taught the same except that The Most High was not the Creator. He was still the Most High but He was total Spirit with no physicality. and He did not create. So let us stop right there and see what Genesis says.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

But I said that The Most High did not create. So who is this God that did create?

John 1:1-3
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Now that you have it in front of you let me explain.

The people back in the days of Moses accepted God as the Creator without knowing that it was the "Word of God" that was the Creator, as is shown in [John 1:3]. The Word of God is God's physicality or His image known as His Begotten Son. So actually the "Word of God" is the image of the invisible El. Now not knowing any thing about an image the author of Genesis understood simply a God did everything.

So in reading Genesis you also must understand the Apostle John who explains who this Creator really is. God who is also "The Word" created this world and its heaven and then God the Spirit gave all that He Created Life -----

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

You will note that the Spirit moved upon what was created. Two distinct actions. One of physical creation and the other spiritual life. Both are necessary for the intended creation.

So now you might think that this is too complicated to make any sense. Alright, let me use you as the example. Your body is the physical part of you. Every action is observed by what your body does. But what tells your body what to do? Your spirit is the master of the body. Your physical brain contains the receptors of your mind. Your mind is not your brain but your mind is your spirit. Your mind is detached from physicality and is celestial. Your spirit is responsible for all actions of the body if the physicality of the body is not damaged.

What am I trying to say? What I am trying to say is that your entity is created two fold and yet is one. The Most High created man in His image and after His likeness. His Image being His physicality and His likeness as his Spirit. His image being "The Word" and His likeness being the Holy Spirit or "The Most High El". Both God and man are twofold and yet one.

Now get back to the subject matter. "The Word" was with God and "The Word" was God. That is exactly what John has said. Judaism nor Islam actually accepts "The Word" as being God and if one does not accept "The Word" as being the Begotten Son then that one is not Christian. "The Word" became flesh and was conceived in the flesh by the "Most High" and was born as Jesus. If one rejects "The Word" or Jesus as being "The Most High" then that one does not have the same God as a Christian. So now you should ask the Jews and the Muslims if their God is Jesus or the "Word of God" and if their answer is no then the two or three do not have the same God.

Some people regard God as the same in both OT and NT but in doing so must reject Jesus. If they do accept Jesus then the two are not the same. In order to accept you must accept Jesus as "The Word" as He has said that His Father EL and He are one. The Father owns His image just the same as you own your image.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

fated- You understand and read Arabic? You claim to have read the texts, however Muslims do not accept or recognize any other interpretations. So to truly understand you must have studied a language that is no longer spoken. The Quaran was written nearly 200 years after Mohamed's death. The similarities are plagiarism.

As far as those who cite similarities in all world cultures- this is likely due to what occurred at the Tower of Babel when God confused the languages. Now I fully understand the point you are trying to make- however God is infinite and unchanging according to the Old Testament. So regardless of different religious groups of men claiming the same God, if what they describe doesn't fit then they aren't worshiping Him.

Take for example counterfeit money. It is all claiming to be the authentic currency and have the same purchasing power, but surely it is not the same. There is one true God and the rest are counterfeits.

True Christianity does not teach division, but tolerance and compassion. The trinity is key to Christian beliefs and the God worshipped by Christianity.

God is a generic word. Some of the most compelling testimonies of God in the Holy bible come from others who converted to Christianity due to trying to truly know the God they serve. Allah translated God. The basic form of the word "god" would refer to anything beyond human. Angels, demons.. Have you ever read the book of Enoch? Ever wonder why it was removed from the Bible? Many of the 'gods' worshipped in pagan beliefs are likely fallen Angels. Greek Mythology probably isn't myth at all, but Angelic beings who desired power and to be their own Gods.

But to make an assumption that all worship the same God is basic and flawed. Now i know many Catholics who are followers of Christ and I know will be in Heaven in the end. With that being said- most denominations of Christians ridicule Catholicism for its idol worship. Think about the Roman occupation in the Bible. Roman Catholicism in my opinion was established to exploit Christianity for power and control. Catholicism cannot be used as an accurate stereotype for Christianity and its beliefs as it is. The current Pope only reinforces this thought.

I forget who said it- but the notion that a one world religion is being conjured is the truth and is established in the book of Revelation. The NWO. One governance and one religion is coming. This is all part of the deception which has been foretold in the Christian Bible. Anyways I have to wonder if you are truly seeking answers.

Lastly, if you had really studied Isalm you would realize that Muslims don't actually know what the Quaran says by and large. Majority of Muslims in the World are illiterate and cannot read. Almost NONE of those who follow Islam can understand the Quaran even if they can read it. Beliefs are passed down through Hadith and doctrine is given by Imam. Courts are responsible for interpreting and passing judgment on affairs relating to the tenants of Islam. SO right off i can see you have little understanding of Christianity or Islam.

I encourage you to continue your pursuit of truth - but perhaps you should search with your heart and cry out to the God of Abraham and see what you find.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes and no. We all worship the God of Abraham, but we don't worship the same God. The characteristics of Allah differ in a few important ways than that of the Jews and Christians. Jews and Christians have the same God except the Jews don't believe in the new covenant through Jesus. Therefore, they worship our God in His former glory whereas we worship Him in His current glory... if that makes sense. Ergo, "God of Abraham" doesn't equate "same God"

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "People of the Book". Not that that has historically stopped Christians from killing "The wrong kind of Christians", the same goes for Judaism and Islam. Protestants and Catholics killed each other by the thousands in Europe. Similarly, Sunnis and Shia are doing the same today.

Traditionally, the bloodiest fighting has always been intramural with a few notable exceptions.

That is, of course, not getting into whether the contents of "The Book" are something that belongs in a post-enlightenment world, but just looking at the internal rules of the Book itself.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What they are really worshiping are there own petty fears and fallibility aka religious texts written and created by Man.

Look at it this way what self respecting omnipotent being would demand attendance from his creations?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Godthief

WE are Lucifer/Prometheus while in flesh. Our DNA is tied to hers (the serpents strand). That is why when people meditate and "go within" as hindus puts it, and spot the "inner light" what you become enlightened with is Lucifer, along with the awareness of this connection. Lucifer's consciousness exists thanks to our DNA which allows for that connection to last until death. (Many New Agers call it "DNA activation") . Others call it The Kundalini which facilitates Lucifer to take over you body and consciousness. (Ascension, or more like "possession") Lucifer is somewhat of a parasite (in other words).

This is the sole reason why the Elites call man "God". The conciousness exists in the "upside down" realm. "As above s below".

But while I said the key word "We are lucifer in flesh", this does not apply to the spirit. In Spirit we have a father,, which is also the father of creation. And it all started with Genesis, the fall. The APPLE. (Which basically is a placeholder for "fornication". ) Eve Appled the Serpent. And then came the THOUGHT. The Hijacker, the serpent.

This is why Yeshua is the only way out. We are born of sin. Literally.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

My post has very little to do with Jesus so you are obviously grandstanding and you're attacking a different arguement than the one that I delivered.

And your entire conspiracy might be true, but it is absolutely irrelevant because even if false, millions of people worship God, so god is real to them, regardless of your atheist/anti-Christian agenda

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Pthena - your entire post says nothing, unless you are saying that you are as important to Christianity as Jesus and John... It is a bit confusing

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Your post says
" I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying?"

But you only bold the "sent me"

The duality concept of the father and son in Christianity isn't hard to understand.... It also doesn't change that Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the "father" whom is the "creator", even if the Jews and Muslims don't worship the son - they are a duality, meaning they are the different but one in the same.

In Christianity the father and son are the same... So if I worship the father and not the son I am still worshiping the father..... It is extremely easy to understand...

link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Your post says
" I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying?"

But you only bold the "sent me"

The duality concept of the father and son in Christianity isn't hard to understand.... It also doesn't change that Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the "father" whom is the "creator", even if the Jews and Muslims don't worship the son - they are a duality, meaning they are the different but one in the same.

In Christianity the father and son are the same... So if I worship the father and not the son I am still worshiping the father..... It is extremely easy to understand...

link   

God may very well be real but what they worship is there own stupid petty insincerity's aka organised religious practice.

Look at the atrocity's and depravity contained with in there holy books, look at the acts Man has perpetrated towards his fellow Man, and all in the name of God.

Is that really the work of a divine creator with only our best interests at heart, and who only wishes the eternal salvation of our soul?

Lets face facts Man is responsible for his own actions not some omnipotent invisible entity that bestows freewill on his creations yet claims predestination.

link   
a reply to: blueman12

It doesn't change the fact that you a very small minority in 2016, extremely small.

It is funny how smart guys run around and say "God doesn't exist" and think they have said something profound

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Your post is all over the place,

You can't read Quran, it is written in a language no longer spoken by man.

The NWO did it.

The pope isn't a good enough Christian. (Catholics are Christians even if you don't like that idea) Christian means follower of Christ

"Courts are responsible for it" you obviously never heard of the council of nicea, Trent, Constantinople, Ephesus ect... Christian doctrine was also decided in courts.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Pthena - your entire post says nothing, unless you are saying that you are as important to Christianity as Jesus and John... It is a bit confusing

Perhaps more-so. What is a religion with no followers?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The problem with your "Jews want to take over" is that it isn't "the Jews" that chose to merge the two books together, if you go and grad your closest Jewish friends Torah you won't see the New Testament attached to it...

You can't add someone else's bible to your bible and then try to say they aren't the same God......

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join