It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Its going to be the end for the world once the Pope finally decides to merge all religious. Everyone will call antichrist and the last religious war will happen. Everyone will litterally fight on streets (they do no but the tension is rising) and it will be total chaos. Or that's just what I think.
edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yup, they are all the same god. The religions cause the problems. Everyone wants their version of god to be the one that is correct.

My God has the higher resolution and extra battery capacity, but when they come out with a better one I'll upgrade.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge. I learned this at school when I was a child.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: daaskapital

I also stopped reading this post here..."they share many of the same prophets and myths."

It's the truth, but it's not my problem that you would rather remain in ignorance. You're only doing yourself a disservice by making uninformed comments and maintaining a closed mind.

Whatever. Do what you want to do. I won't stop you from looking stupid.

I am not being closed minded,I am protecting my mind from garbage getting inside!
My reason for stop reading someone's post was because the word myth was used.
In my opinion there wasn't anything more for me to read from that moment on.
I do have a very informed mind and keep most of my thoughts to myself,including
from my own husband!
Looking stupid...who knows and who cares? With everything about to hit the fan,
I think there are more serious issues that need to be addressed first rather then how
someone appears or acts online.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

Christianity and Judaism are also counterfeit regurgitations of even older stories. Every few centuries, the same story is re-interpreted. Names get changed, new prophets bring about new revelations. Mormonism, seventh day, latter day saints, Lutheranism blah blah blah it just keeps going. Even Scientology could be viewed as a scientific interpretation of the similar story.

Were not talking about crime stats of Asians. Every land and every people have criminals. I am speaking of their lack of destroying societies beyond their borders for nefarious motives in relation to the last century (longer really, just keeping it modern for now) compared to the Trinity of death (USA/NATO, Saudi Arabia, Israel. Christian, Muslim, Jew)
Collectively half of the worlds population falls under two nations who do not overwhelmingly align with the faiths of the God of Abraham. Neither India nor China have instigated the destruction of societies beyond their borders in the last century. On the contrary, they have both had to break free from the oppression or attacks of nations who do fall loyal to the God of Abraham. Japanese society had some serious British influence leading into WW2 where they committed their own crimes against humanity on China. The same British also subjugated India for decades.

Neither one of them turned around afterwards to seek revenge though through conflict. They sought to make peace and self empowerment.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Another fascinating tidbit, Jesus spoke Aramaic the word for god in Aramaic is Allah. In the Quran the angel Gabriel said to Mohammed that Allah is the same god of Christians and the jews, but with a message for Mohammeds people.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
as a resρonse to daaskaρitaI saying aIiah isnt a different god with a diffrent name from YHWH...

wrong, aIIah is,not the Arabic,word,for god they have god and godess in their Iexicon. AIIah is gods name.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So are you saying the Jews don't think Jesus is the messiah
So are you saying the Jews don't think Jesus is God

Do you know Christians think Jesus is both Messiah and God

Do you even know what you are saying?

Noone cares, even Jesus doesn't believe he is Messiah OR god.

He is plainly stating that all of your bizarre texts show that no religions even existed until way after, and all of them whether people like it or not are all based on the same sets of myths that have been stretched ever so much into the belief systems we have today,

(BTW Christianity has changed so much even in the last 20 years, it is hard to say what they believe, since almost none seem to agree.)

One thing we do know, not ONE of them actually know a dam thing about GOD, or can even pretend they would ever know what a GOD IS.

Certainly not one of them have any contact with the Creator, anymore than any of the other religions.

They are as badly in the dark as the scientists on just about everything, and use imagination to set the TONE, rather than look deeply into the astrological and physical meanings of the books.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread, but I assure you the OP is far from the truth.

Christians and Jews worship the same God. The difference being that Jews do not acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God and therefore God himself.

Islam Agrees on the first 5 books of the Bible but there is no similarity between Allah and Yahweh.

I have actually been studying Islam lately to try to understand their beliefs. I am a follower of Christ Jesus the one and only Messiah.

Islam is a system of control and many believe it was actually created by the catholic church.

It should be known that Catholicism more closely resembles a cult then Christianity as well..

Please ask any questions and I will do my best to answer and or research to find an answer.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

so are you saying that Jews and Christians do not worship the same God??

You realize that the Jewish religious book is in the first half of the bible? It's called then Old Testament

And the entire book is about them being the same God, almost everything you are saying is half truth, you can't prove Allan was a pagan God and Jesus is not a pagan God by pointing to the "star and crescent" for Jesus we use wreaths for Christmas (crown of Zeus) we use Christmas trees (Yule trees) we use eggs and rabbits ( fertility) we use a cross (sex/fertility) red and green represent male and female

Does it make you pagan because you use the seven days of the week??

Sunday - Sun
Monday - Moon
Tuesday - Tyr or Tiw
Wednesday - Wodin (Odin)
Thursday - Thor
Friday - frigg and freyja
Saturday (Laugardag/Sataere). some say Saturn but it is for Loki

How dare you use those names for going throughout the weeek you pagan

www.answering-christianity.com...
edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

I've lived in Asia for the last 4 years, it's extremely safe.

Also, you do realize there is only one "Chinese" county right? The other countries are called Asia....
edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: ,

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Have you ever learned a second language?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That's a different conversation.

The problem with religion is people try to force an entire doctrine onto people and expect them to grasp it....

It's hard enough to make someone realize that they have no clue about the origins of the God of their "enemy"

I'm trying to keep this basic as basic can be.
edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: " "

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

How can I be "far" from the truth when you say
#1 Jews and Christians worship same God
#2 Muslims agree on first 5 books of bible

You realize the only thing Jews and Christians agree on is the first 5 books of the bible, so that is literally no different.

But Muslims also read the New Testament and believe the teachings of Jesus, they just think the part where he is the son of God was added in later (maybe council nicea 325 AD)

en.m.wikipedia.org...

You make bold claims with absolutely zero support.

"The Catholic Church created Islam"

And lots of people think all religions are designed to control people including your own, so what is your point?

The second half of your post (the part where it makes no sense) is filled with agenda and fear

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this was common knowledge...is that not so?

Do Christians and Jews (obviously the same god) really deny the fact that Allah is Yahweh/Jehovah/YHWH/Morgan Freeman?

If so, they're either in denial or just aren't paying attention--or are ignorant to their beliefs. I think that I'm prone to thinking that it's the latter of those three.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm starting to think it is a problem in America,

The education system (k-12) doesn't teach anything about the origins of religion at all, and very little about the Middle East / or anyone else that doesn't have to with America.

But we are locked in a "war on terror"

9/11 originally happened 15 years ago

And most people only get information from MSM, soon we will have a nation of adults that only know that we have been at war with "terror" (aka Islam as sold by the MSM) and the people won't know anything about each other, other than we have been at war their entire lives.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
no # theyre all the same....the different religions just change the name to give them a reason to change the views to get dat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

so are you saying that Jews and Christians do not worship the same God??

No. That is not what I am saying. What I am trying to relate to you is that "The Most High El" is the supreme total Spirit of all that exists but that He was not the Creator of this universe.

Abraham nor the Hebrews or for that matter no one had the revelation of the image of El as being the Begotten Son till it was revealed by the Christ. The image was brought forth in the celestial realm and was called [by John] the Word of God or The Word of The Most High El. The Word was the creator and The Most High El is the life of all that was created. Both are one but twofold just as this creation is the same pattern.

As the Word became flesh it was only His image that changed substance. His spirit never changed just as your substance will change one day while your spirit will remain the same. Eventually you may have a celestial body to cover your celestial spirit and become as the angels. That is the message brought by the Christ.

Abraham had no such knowledge of this whatsoever and this was not revealed to this terrestrial creation till Jesus [the Christ] brought it to all people who should believe it. Most all Jews and all Islam do not believe this as is related by the Apostles of the Christ Jesus. There are some Christian Jews remaining from the first synagogue of James but very few.

So once more I repeat. The creator of this terrestrial creation is "The Word of The Most High El and His God and our God is The Most High El or as we are taught the Father. After all is completed the Word will return to El and they shall become one again. That is all in the NT and is the doctrine of James and the Apostles.

When we pray to the Creator we associate Him as He appeared in the flesh as Jesus. When we pray to the Most High El we are praying to the Holy Spirit Father. As we pray to the Father we ask our requests through our Creator Jesus. There are some so called Christians who have never been taught the truth of the Apostle John's revelation and think that Jesus was only the Begotten son of the Father without realizing that Jesus was the celestial Word who created all that is created both visible and invisible and that He has been restored by resurrection to The Word of El.

So the last word of this is that Christianity has both a Creator and a God who are known to us as Jesus our Creator and our Most High Father who is above all that exists.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

TLDR: you are making stuff up.

GEN 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Source: Torah, I searched really hard and I also found it in the bible.
The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54)
edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: 7:54

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Wrong. Allah = Lilith/ISIS/Lucifer
The thing the Catholics Worship is Lilith/ISis/lucifer under the guise of MAry. (which is why they are in bed with islam)
Hindus worship Kali, which is non other than Lilith
Japanese they have Kaguya. In other countries her name is Dianna. Gnostics know her as sophia. Others call her EVE.

But in essence, she is identified as Lucifer /Venus-the Lightbringer

Christians and Jews worship the God of abraham, this is correct.
Yeshua is God returned to flesh.

Allah is related to the moon. The moons is related to the feminine.

So NO, we do NOT worship the same God.

The Islamic symbol is the Sun and the Crescent moon. This is called BABYLON.

-From a Judeo christian

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:13:31 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 02:13:31 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join