It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

My agenda is to not let him derail the post

"I agree with you but hitler blah blah"

"I agree with you but Jesus and Mohammad are different"

Got it.... I said in my OP this wasn't about Jesus being the son of God or about Mohammad being the prophet of Islam

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You might not be considering the fact that Americans (among others, yes) join groups such as Habitat For Humanity, Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross, Up With People, etc that are aimed at helping others across the globe.

Again. There is a marked difference between those in power and the average citizen. There is plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that elites might worship another creature altogether.

There is no indication that the rulers of our country follow Christ. None at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

He is a she

Beyond that, YOU brought up Hilter, lying and saying he was a Christian.

You also said in your original post that the only difference in the religions is language and that the books use mostly the same words. Not true.

My first post was about the creator of all being one and you keep saying I never answered the original post. Well, you made several contentions in said post. Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote?
edit on 25-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

My agenda is to not let him derail the post

"I agree with you but hitler blah blah"

"I agree with you but Jesus and Mohammad are different"

Got it.... I said in my OP this wasn't about Jesus being the son of God or about Mohammad being the prophet of Islam

You literally strawman every person that comments as though they didn't agree with the main point- and blast your continued agenda. It would be different if some real Mulism showed up and said they were different Gods before you started calling random people out as Muslim, and then connecting somehow that as common belief among them, or anyone, frankly, but that's not what happened, so I'm just left here speechless as to what you could possibly say next, as there isn't much to debate.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I never said the "only difference In the religions is the language" i said

"The God of Abraham is Allah / YHWH / YHVH

The difference is only in the languages that the different followers of God use in their own native tongues."

Meaning the NAME of GOD is different because they speak different languages......

Hitler said that hitler was a Christian.
edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I'm glad you agree that there isn't much to debate, please stop debating

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Did you know that the religions in question are called the Abrahamic religions? Do you know why? This is not news to followers of said religions!

Sorry I misinterpreted your post but with language like this:

"The words in the Bible and Quran aren't that different."

Who could blame me?

What are you bringing to the table?

You're bringing up Hitler again, really? I could say I'm the Queen of England, doesn't make it so!

edit on 25-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Imjack, I'm sorry that you feel that we are at odds, but people get easily distracted and will start to think that the teachings of Jesus or Mohammad have anything to do with which God Abraham worshipped...

I'm not here to defend an agenda, it's like zosimov, even though I said that "it has nothing to do with anything" she cant let it go.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Just because this is "common knowledge" to you, doesn't mean it is common to all

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Fine. Sorry for the tone. I'm glad you're informing others who don't know about this.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Imjack, I'm sorry that you feel that we are at odds, but people get easily distracted and will start to think that the teachings of Jesus or Mohammad have anything to do with which God Abraham worshipped...

I'm not here to defend an agenda, it's like zosimov, even though I said that "it has nothing to do with anything" she cant let it go.

Can you quote me saying anything that suggests we're at odds?

I'm glad you agree that there isn't much to debate, please stop debating

I'm glad you're glad I'm glad.

Just like zosimov pointed out however, it's completely your fault you strawman people when you say things like:

anything to do with which God Abraham worshipped...

How anyone wouldn't find that as not believing in your own point is hilarious. You just expect people to know what you're talking about, but then completely fail to understand anyone. lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Sorry this is my first post and I've been feeling a little attacked, so I might be in a defensive mindset.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Well its close anyways. Here is what the world knows as of yet about Hitler's religious beliefs.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler

Aspects of Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of debate. He is generally believed to have been skeptical of religion, but opportunistic and shrewdly aware of its influence on politics.[1][2][3][3] Raised by an anti-clerical father[4] and practising Catholic mother, Hitler was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church as a boy, but became hostile to Catholicism in adulthood.[5][6][7][8][9][10] In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf, Hitler outlines a nihilistic philosophy, makes some religious allusions, and declares himself in favour of separation of church and state.[11][12][13] In public speeches, Hitler references providence, and sometimes said he was Christian.[14] Officially, the Party endorsed what it termed "Positive Christianity" which stripped the religion of its Jewish origins and certain key doctrines such as belief in the divinity of Christ.[15][16][17][18][19] In practice Hitler's regime persecuted the churches, and worked to reduce the influence of Christianity on society.[20]

Alan Bullock considered that Hitler's central objection to Christianity, was that its teaching was "a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle and the survival of the fittest". Bullock considered Hitler to be a rationalist and a materialist who did not believe in God, but who frequently employed the language of "divine providence" in defence of his own myth.[25] Richard Steigmann-Gall has read Hitler's language to mean that he may have continued to believe in an active deity, and to hold Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry.[26]

So I think the gist of it is, he was still a son-of-a-bitch, but leaned some kind of closet/self loathing Christianity? Thats off topic though.

Lots of different beliefs in Asia though, and they mostly avoided using them for the purpose of war or conquest. It is staring to seem that this unholy trinity is of Islam, Christian, Judaism is the primary agitator of today's most serious conflicts.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I agree with you about Asia,

But what I really really meant by saying that "hitler was a Christian"(in his own words)

Is that it Doesn't make his actions or his thoughts aligned with the doctrine of the Christian religion. Just like Manson or Stalin or some Spanish explorer headed to the new world.

Just like how some jihadist who wants to blow himself up isn't aligned with what most Muslims would consider sanity.

Speaking of Asia, look at Indonesia and Malaysia and Singapore, lots of native Muslims, very few bombs going off (far less violence than America)
edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
that's what the NWO want… and although joining all the religions into one will happen, it is not correct if you answer one simple question:

"Is Jesus who he said he is?"

Abraham showed that he was willing to kill his only son…so God stopped him… the symbolism here is important. God provided a sacrifice for all of humanity: Jesus Christ.

the earliest Christians were Jews, but Jews did not accept the sacrifice necessary for eternal life.

Islam is governed by "allah", which is a pagan "god" who also used the star and crescent… yet even if we suppose they all worship the God of Abraham, Islam denies the divinity of Christ and even that he died on the cross and was resurrected, which is a metaphor for the death and rising we all can have in Christ…

keep in mind Islam did not even exist until 600 AD… it is just a counterfeit foisted on the illegitimate sons descended from Abraham's wife's Egyptian handmaid, Hagar… because Abraham and Sarah did not want to wait for God's timing and the birth of Isaac…

we are flawed… God works with out flaws… there must always be consequences for actions in a free will creation...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
meant to say "those that remained Jews" and did not accept that Jesus was the Messiah, essentially refused the replacement sacrifice God provided in Christ, the Lamb of God…

in jewish Law, your sins were to be confessed while placing your hand on a lamb, which was then slaughtered…

the goal was a transformed heart…

as is Communion today...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

research the "Thule Society"… Hitler was a pagan occultist posing, like many have throughout history, as a Christian…

the posers serve a purpose, but they are not Christians… many Christians were rounded up and killed because they opposed Hitler...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

what do we really know about the crime stats in Asia? it is well known that hindus and muslims kill and persecute Christians…

the Light of Christ made it to Asia, especially China, and according to the "Nestorian Stele" there was at least one Christian church in every Chinese county by 700 AD…

there is evidence that Christian teachings made it to the Aztecs...

but pagans gonna pagan… the goal of pagan activity is to control and manipulate supernatural forces… the goal of Christ is to purify the heart… this explains why it does not survive in many places… Christianity admires humility and loving your enemy, treating women and children with dignity, educating all to read and write, etc… things that despots typically do not like...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

It doesn't matter if they "reject" the creator becoming flesh. Because they accept the same creator. That creator is God. That's the thing about duality, just because you haven't seen both sides of the coin doesn't mean you haven't seen the coin. a reply to: fatkid

You have not understood at all. The Creator of this universe is not The Most High El who is the supreme Spirit of all that exists. The Creator of this entire universe is "The Word" who became flesh and is known to us as "Jesus." When you say God it references The Most High El who is also the God of Jesus. When you reference Creator that is the celestial Word of The Most High who is the terrestrial Jesus.

In Judaic belief there is no Jesus as the creator. There is only "The Most High EL."

In Islam there is no Jesus as the creator. There is only Allah ----

In Christianity there is Jesus who is this terrestrial Creator and His Father who is The Most High El.

Abraham's Creator is "The Word Of God" and the Creator's God is "The Most High El" just the same as it is today. Nothing has changed except the revelation of The Word becoming flesh as Jesus.

I suggest that you read the gospel of John and digest the very first chapter.

Christianity brings a unique belief found nowhere else in this day and is not compatible with either Judaism or Islam.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes, they all think that they worship the God of Abraham.
Life is a lied.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join