It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The problem is that your quote isn't from the Quran it is from an alternate source

Okay , then YOU search the words "The Origin of Islam". You will find the same thing. Done arguing with people without a sense of facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I will research that don't worry,

I will also search "paganism in Christianity"

But I will have the sturdiness to know they have nothing to do with the origins of what is written in the Christian book, at least on the surface - this thread isn't a deep dive, just because the Christian holidays are all pagan doesn't mean God is a pagan God. (Not saying that is a good or bad thing)

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: ()

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

But I will have the sturdiness to know they have nothing to do with the origins of what is written in the Christian book, at least on the surface - this thread isn't a deep dive, just because the Christian holidays are all pagan doesn't mean God is a pagan God. (Not saying that is a good or bad thing)

Now we are on a decent page. I will say this also, the real Christian history was obscured because there is a conspiracy against Christianity. There is a reason why Christianity mostly hold on to the King James Bible.

These two documentaries opened my eyes to the real history behind it all. To me it is hands down the best documentaries out there. It changed my views on how I saw Christianity. many people have been lied to about many things especially the crusades.

Alot of information going around the internet about the illuminati are also exagerated and not true. The real illuminati are the Jesuit order. The history behind the two organizations is also detailed within the documenytary of "Know your enemy". However, they merged with freemasonry at the top levels. So its technically all freemasonry now. With the exception of the 9 unknown men, the seven and "Ain Soph Aur" which is the lower heirachy of Lucifer. Who stands at the capstone as the all seeing eye.

Sorry for being defensive. I was deceived once until I found the truth within Yeshua. But I also found other truths (which I wont mention here) because it takes a turn towards the Paranormal. And those experiences are impossible to prove. So I can only deal with the facts as a way to convey the message, but also leave out my own personal experiences.

It took me months to verify the information in those documentaries as factual. (I don't blindly believe, I do the research to verify if the information is true.)

I just hope I pointed you to the right direction. But I also feel like warning you. The greater truth... is bitter. So be ready for alot of bad news if you take this route of knowledge. However the Good news is Yeshua.

Bad news, WE are the fallen Elohim. Humanity as a whole. But if you want to know why I will tell you here. But be ready for extremely upsetting news.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I hear you man, you wouldn't know you were the giant if there were nothing but giants left.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I hear you man, you wouldn't know you were the giant if there were nothing but giants left.

thats a nice way of putting it. In a way yea you are right

But to be fair, with regards to Christianity. There are only very few real Christians left in the world. The rest are what we watchmen call "Luke warm Christians." They aren't really following the word of God, nor are they exposing evil like they should. A watchman is someone who follows the word of God, but also blows the trumpet in times of danger.

The trumpet has already blown with the arrival of the New World Order. We know now that time is short. If you wish to know the truth, you better start watching those documentaries now before they get deleted from the net. From what I seen, obama surrendered the net to the U.N, and he is already announcing the NWO by surrendering the United States to the U.N.

Time is running short. Hope you reach the truth in time brother.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So your video says that America is a tool of the Mason's and that they are trying to change the bible (KJV) in to the new bible version to help move that goal forward.

But there are a lot of people who think that the KJV was edited by Sir Francis Bacon and he was a mason.....

But (like most videos of that nature) makes 4-10 claims at the beginning of the video, with out any evidence, and then bases the rest of the claims in the video off of the first couple that were never founded

cornerstone is the one at the top I believe, we aren't talking about 21st century buildings, we are taking about Roman arches.

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So your video says that America is a tool of the Mason's and that they are trying to change the bible (KJV) in to the new bible version to help move that goal forward.

But there are a lot of people who think that the KJV was edited by Sir Francis Bacon and he was a mason.....

But (like most videos of that nature) makes 4-10 claims at the beginning of the video, with out any evidence, and then bases the rest of the claims in the video off of the first couple that were never founded

"Capstone/cornerstone" are the same stone, we aren't talking about 21st century buildings, we are taking about Roman arches.

Yea, I heard about Francis as well. However, whether intended or not, King James intended his version of the bible to be directly translated from the original scrolls and greeks in order to bypass the catholic's church version which was heavily corrupted.

The first King James did come out with alot of masonic symbols in its cover, but it was later removed after some outrage from some people. So you are right about Francis being involved.

But because it was directly translated from the scrolls and greek, it could be argued that the King James surpasses the one of the catholic church in terms of accuracy. But keep watching, and then watch "Know your enemy" for a much bigger picture. Once you finish with that documentary and know it well, you will see a bigger picture emerging.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
At last it has been said.
NOW when everyone starts to realise what God is and how WE fit into the puzzle of the universe then everyone might just realise the total stupidity of negative feelings to everything.
To have these feelings is only to hurt ones self.

a reply to: fatkid

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Every religious person is an occultist by the very definition of the word.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And you´ve just found that?

The news is that everybody already knows that the disease is the same, only the methods of conquest are different.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caspian234

How can a fairy know all of that?!...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sounds like the OP read an article and learned enough to be dangerous... to stupid people... lol you clearly have not studied as a theologian or Biblical scholar or any sort - your post shows that.

Just to prove the point, yea, Ishmael and Hagar were cast into the wilderness, God did promise Ishmael would be the father of a great nation - however his hand would be against everyone, and everyone's hand against him - it came to fruition when Mohammad the profit got kicked out of then mecca for preaching some non sense (he did not preach any sort of Abrahamic connections) he came back a little while later with his army, killed everyone, and forced people to believe in his testimony to Islam - the prophecy in Geneses was then fulfilled, and continues in this fashion - this is in a nut shell explanation, good for explaining to nut jobs.

Many protestant churches will cite the "same god thing" but to all these religions, it's apostasy and false doctrine.

If you ask sound-doctrine Christians or sound-doctrine Muslims, they will disagree with you and say they are different gods - so why would somebody try and convince them otherwise? makes no sense.

It would be like me, say someone who doesn't care about, say tennis, would try and insert all sort of barriers, rules, and insight on something that doesn't involve me?

I once read about a guy who is all about deceit.... he's in Genesis too - got cast out of paradise because he wanted the jews to worship moses' dead body.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Seede TLDR: you are making stuff up. GEN 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Source: Torah, I searched really hard and I also found it in the bible. The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54)

You just answered your op. Apparently you have never even read the first chapter of the Apostle John. What I have said is taught by the Apostles of Jesus in John the very first chapter.

Of course you searched hard but you did not search in the right places. Yes, the book of Genesis says that God created the heaven and the earth but just as I told you no one had any knowledge of the begotten son at that time. The Hebrews had no idea of the Word being the creator and considered God as one entity. You have just now realized the difference between Christianity, Judaism and Islam. There is no creator named 'The Word" in either Islam or rabbinical Judaism. That is what I tried to explain to you. Islam and Judaism realize only one supreme entity of which there are many names but they do not believe in "The Word" or Jesus as the "Word". They regard the man Jesus as simply another good guy of sorts.

Now some six hundred years after the death of Jesus we have a man named Muhammad who established his own religion [Islam] which claims that their Allah did all of this creating. Their Allah is not the Hebrew Christian Creator called "The Word" [Jesus] nor is it the Hebrew Most High El. So you have now seen some of the difference between all three. You cannot simply read the Hebrew bible and understand Christianity and Islam because they did not exist at that time. You cannot simply read the Quran and understand either Christianity and or Judaism and you cannot read just the NT of Christianity and understand Judaism and Islam. You must read and study all three in a comparative mind set.

Most Christian Churches today do not even teach who their God is or who their Creator is. You would be shocked to learn that most all have no conception of their own religion. I do not embrace a religion of any sort but am a Christian. Religion is dogmatic and while I embrace morality as a Christian I am not subject to their whims of mind control. Do as you wish but I have told you the doctrine of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Everything you typed is very poetic and wordy, but it doesn't change the fact that the God in the new and Old Testament are the same God.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

The problem with what you are saying is that these "sound minded" people don't disagree with me, ( wow that's a broad statement) ,

Anyways, your post just says "OP you are dumb, get smarter, I know some guys that would disagree with you"

Ok buddy

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Why do you assume that everyone else in the world knows what you know?

You would be amazed, at how many American Christians haven't even come into contact with this thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why are there so many people that think they can tell someone whom they worship?

Bigot -
"no that isn't the God you worship"

Worshiper-
"Yes it is, I worship God"

Bigot-
"No you worship a different God because I said so"

Worshiper-
"No I worship God..."

Bigot-
"No you worship what I say you worship"

That is literally how 1/2 of these conversations go in this thread.

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2016 by fatkid because: Took out pompous

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Your gods are just extraterrestrials who exploited the primitiveness of man. The gods may not be the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It is very simple so I don't want to give a long explanation where it isn't needed.

Abraham is the key to understanding it.

He is known as the patriarch of the Jewish people through Isaac, the son born to him and Sarah in their old age and Abraham is also known as the patriarch of Islam through his son Ishmael.

The God of Abraham is Allah / YHWH / YHVH

The difference is only in the languages that the different followers of God use in their own native tongues.

The words in the Bible and Quran aren't that different.

This isn't a debate about Jesus being the son of God or Muhammad being the last prophet.

The GOD of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism is the same being.

Christians worship the God of Abraham.
Jews worship the God of Abraham.
Muslims worship the God of Abraham.

You all worship the same being, you just apply it in slightly different methods.

The discussion of Jesus being God has nothing to do with the God that Abraham worshiped.

Jews don't believe Jesus is the son of God either.

The Torah the Bible and the Quran all start with creation, the fall of man, and a flood and end with Jesus (yes Jesus) returning to earth to destroy Satan.

Peace.

This is idiotic non-sense - spewed by a dogmatic idiot. EVERYONE - please take a look into the Flauvian Piso Conspiracy. You will find that the historical individual "Jesus" - never existed. The true historical individual renamed in the fictional story as "Jesus" is in fact the very real, historical human being who was known as Julius Caesar. Yes, you heard it right, Julius Caesar. The New Testament was written by Flavius Josephus - from the Flavian sentorial dynasty after the death of Julius Caesar. After the fall of the second temple - the Old Testament was rewritten partially - seperating Moses and Abraham into two seperate individuals. Moses/Abraham are two of the same individual. Flavius Josephus under his scholar pen name (was a scholar of rhodes) verified (and is the only verification) Jesus as a historical figure, under his scholar pen name. Look this up, and you will find fool's like fatkid only to be dispersing misinformation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Now we are on a decent page. I will say this also, the real Christian history was obscured because there is a conspiracy against Christianity. There is a reason why Christianity mostly hold on to the King James Bible.

These two documentaries opened my eyes to the real history behind it all. To me it is hands down the best documentaries out there. It changed my views on how I saw Christianity. many people have been lied to about many things especially the crusades.

Alot of information going around the internet about the illuminati are also exagerated and not true. The real illuminati are the Jesuit order. The history behind the two organizations is also detailed within the documenytary of "Know your enemy". However, they merged with freemasonry at the top levels. So its technically all freemasonry now. With the exception of the 9 unknown men, the seven and "Ain Soph Aur" which is the lower heirachy of Lucifer. Who stands at the capstone as the all seeing eye.

Sorry for being defensive. I was deceived once until I found the truth within Yeshua. But I also found other truths (which I wont mention here) because it takes a turn towards the Paranormal. And those experiences are impossible to prove. So I can only deal with the facts as a way to convey the message, but also leave out my own personal experiences.

It took me months to verify the information in those documentaries as factual. (I don't blindly believe, I do the research to verify if the information is true.)

I just hope I pointed you to the right direction. But I also feel like warning you. The greater truth... is bitter. So be ready for alot of bad news if you take this route of knowledge. However the Good news is Yeshua.

Bad news, WE are the fallen Elohim. Humanity as a whole. But if you want to know why I will tell you here. But be ready for extremely upsetting news.
yes i do.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join