It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Today on her Twitter account, she said that she is going to call the ACLU on the cop who took the side of the Trump supporter, alluding to the cop being biased against her for political reasons.

Source

What's next? A call to the Whitehouse? The Pentagon's War Room!??? Dancing with the Stars?????!!!

Funny, I didn't see the cop taking anyones side in this. i did hear her say she thought a female officer would be more sympathetic. Not likely.
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If she took that picture of the signs that means she either stopped her car (so lied to police officer as she said she only slowed down), or she took the picture while driving.

I'm not sure of your laws over there, but here in the UK, that would be a criminal offense to drive and use camera/video recorder etc.

Also using the tag #WhiteTrashChristmas in her tweet is clearly racist!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

She seems to project what she is on everyone else. Sexist, racist, mean spirited, scary to others, unsympathetic.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If I were her Ex...she would be getting served with papers modifying custody at this point. She brought her kid into this by doing it on the way to school. She admittedly has been by the house multiple times, which if this is the way to and from school, it's likely her kid was in the car with her on anew occasion or few and under the subject of his mom's crazed fury.

the ex would have a good argument that the mom was endangering her child's life by her actions and her continued pursuit of harassment.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Obviously I would call police if a person is following me however, I assume their intent is to know where I live for future harassment.

It's like this kid that shows up to my house. He know's he's not welcome, but he comes over and knocks, and even when closing the door he continues to knock. No one wants a creeper and he's even come into my home without knocking, assuming no one was home. It makes me wish sometimes I had a gun, because I know his drugged out ass probably does.

No matter how many advisable actions there are to someone following you, it's clear you should never follow anyone suspiciously, because if they arrive at home and you get shot my moral compass says they're in the clear.

Not everyone has the same circumstance. If she ran out of gas, and he approached the car, having the gun to at least point at him would make me feel plenty better. It's not like I'd shoot them at 50 yards from the window. If ANYONE is in the mental state to follow a car, I would assume it's possible for them to have a weapon or to be seeking physical violence, that is only NORMAL. His actions were aggressive and the semantics of this fight is so stupid back and forth as to who was aggressing more between her Finger and his car- that to me drowns out how incredibly stupid his actions were, just because she is also 'stupid.
edit on 26-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If any of that were accurate, the COP would have explained that to her as he outlined the situation.

That's not how it works.

No cop in his right mind is going to tell someone "The guy says he has video of you stalking at home and he is going to come down to the station and swear out a warrant." That would be a threat. Cops don't threaten; they act. Obviously, considering he had just got in his car, he didn't have video evidence on him, but probably explained to the cop that he wanted to get her license number. And before you start talking about me concocting something, she said herself he was trying to get pictures of her license plate.

The cop also stated that trying to get those pictures was not illegal.

The most likely scenario, assuming she flagged down the cops like she said, is that the guy told the cop he was following her because she shot him a bird and verbally harassed him, and he wanted her license number. That explains the amount of time the cop spent talking to him - he was probably explaining an ongoing situation. The cop probably told him to cease and desist because he was scaring her, not because he was breaking the law.

She, on the other hand, has made multiple accusations about his professional, personal, and romantic life without a single shred of evidence other than her words. She won't even say what he has done to make him a sexist, a racist, whatever... she just keeps repeating that he is. She came right to the brink of calling the cop a liar to his face because she doesn't understand what a right is, and now she wants to antagonize the cop as well as the guy she started the problem with.

Sorry, but your continual acceptance of her actions and fantastic explanations of his are totally ludicrous.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

...it's clear you should never follow anyone suspiciously...

If you believe someone has committed a crime against you, you have every right to try and identify them. The easiest way to do that if they are in a vehicle is to get their license number and then call the cops. If you try to lodge a misdemeanor complaint (which this would be), the cops are not going to search the database of cars trying to match a description. They want you to tell them who did it.

I leave you with a question: if you came home today and found your home damaged, would you suspect the kid you mentioned? Would you try to get the police involved? Would you want to tell them who the kid is?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If I were her Ex...she would be getting served with papers modifying custody at this point. She brought her kid into this by doing it on the way to school. She admittedly has been by the house multiple times, which if this is the way to and from school, it's likely her kid was in the car with her on anew occasion or few and under the subject of his mom's crazed fury.

the ex would have a good argument that the mom was endangering her child's life by her actions and her continued pursuit of harassment.

Curious, she admits she was driving the kid to school (kid hears her raving at the guy?), but when the cop talks to her the kid is not in the car? So she was able to drop the kid off at school no problem during a high speed chase? What's the story there? I'd like to hear the guys story. It might shed light on her full set of actions. I bet he has video to prove his point. She's going to wind up with nothing after all her actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Obviously you identify the person and end it there. He had plenty of time to capture her license plate and end the pursuit, this has been mentioned.

Similarly, how I would not go over to said kids house, and just tell the police where he lives.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

So what it boils down to is.......

SJW's are passive aggressive trolls looking for a reaction but when they get a reaction they start throwing their toys out of their pram and act all innocent like they've done nothing wrong due to them having serious cognitive dissonance issues

And this is your average Hillary supporter

No wonder humanity is f#ed

fixed.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: TheRedneck

Obviously you identify the person and end it there. He had plenty of time to capture her license plate and end the pursuit, this has been mentioned.

Similarly, how I would not go over to said kids house, and just tell the police where he lives.

Yes, and there is some evidence to say he called in on her when he got the license # and was probably on the phone with them just before she got stopped, which is a logical next step after ID'ing her plates. Hence the cop talked to him first, then her.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

True enough, but how long was this "chase"? That was never mentioned to my recollection. She stated he was 'trying' to get a picture of her license... does that imply she was avoiding it? Swerving so he couldn't get a clear picture?

For all we know, this entire chase lasted a minute or two and she could have been swerving that whole time. Speculation, but so is the idea that he was trying to catch her. If he was, why would he pull over for the cops?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

He was intent on police being involved that's clear, and it's also his right.

Pushing the confrontation to that point however with her involved is tacky and crass.

The police can find her with her licence plate. They don't need you to follow them around the town.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

True enough, but how long was this "chase"? That was never mentioned to my recollection. She stated he was 'trying' to get a picture of her license... does that imply she was avoiding it? Swerving so he couldn't get a clear picture?

For all we know, this entire chase lasted a minute or two and she could have been swerving that whole time. Speculation, but so is the idea that he was trying to catch her. If he was, why would he pull over for the cops?

TheRedneck

They look to be on a major highway, and she indicates she even turned around and went the opposite way on it at one point. It looks like it was a while, and also the last place something like that should have been going down.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Pushing the confrontation to that point however with her involved is tacky and crass.

The police can find her with her licence plate. They don't need you to follow them around the town.

Have you seen how far she pushed this thing!? I'd say his assumptions about her was right and was smart to identify her. Look at all the evidence on this thread. She is pummeling the guy with all the force she can muster, and enlisting people online to join her too. Doxxing him to the max. Trying to get celebs to join her cause, etc. She has thrown an A-Bomb at him. Not just a 'lil 'ole finger as she says. She will scream at the top of her lungs in another video when she reaps what she sows.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

She will scream at the top of her lungs in another video when she reaps what she sows.

Oh, they allow video cameras in prison now?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

She will scream at the top of her lungs in another video when she reaps what she sows.

Oh, they allow video cameras in prison now?

TheRedneck

She called the ACLU on the cop so maybe they will tape it for her.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Sorry, but your continual acceptance of her actions and fantastic explanations of his are totally ludicrous.

TheRedneck

Holy crap...It literally robs us both of IQ points to engage in intellectual debates over strangers fighting on twitter.

I already regret having invested reasoned thought in this...He is a MORON and she is Bat SH*& crazy...It's like having an intellectual debate over who dissed who in the trailer park of a COPs episode.

It's like some bizzare trollish disease this election cycle has unleashed. A third of this country should move to Mojave desert, be quarantined and declare jerry Springer their POTUS and call it a day.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Have you seen how far she pushed this thing!? I'd say his assumptions about her was right and was smart to identify her. Look at all the evidence on this thread. She is pummeling the guy with all the force she can muster, and enlisting people online to join her too. Doxxing him to the max. Trying to get celebs to join her cause, etc. She has thrown an A-Bomb at him. Not just a 'lil 'ole finger as she says. She will scream at the top of her lungs in another video when she reaps what she sows.

And as sure as I am, he truly is a victim of Gangstalking, it's also psychopathic to follow someone. If he got her licence plate and stopped, that is not following, but his intention was to follow her until she stopped and that has issues. You do not directly confront people that harass or offend you. Did you see the cop put them side by side? NO. The mans plan was to get close to her and speak to her most likely, and despite that SEEMING harmless, you SHOULDNT DO THAT.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And as sure as I am, he truly is a victim of Gangstalking, it's also psychopathic to follow someone. If he got her licence plate and stopped, that is not following, but his intention was to follow her until she stopped and that has issues. You do not directly confront people that harass or offend you. Did you see the cop put them side by side? NO. The mans plan was to get close to her and speak to her most likely, and despite that SEEMING harmless, you SHOULDNT DO THAT.

We don't know the particulars so we can only guess. The facts will come out at some time and maybe only the courts will hear it in private. All I'm saying is her intent was to harass this man as stated by her and she gleefully continues it to this day. Who is the constant and continuing aggressor in this scenario?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join