It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Who jumps in their car and chases a woman he doesn't even know? Either he was looking to scare her...stupid and cowardly...or he was looking to catch her..worse.

Or... he was outside by his car because he was heading to work, which involves driving in the same direction as she was driving.

I don't see any reason in her vapid ranting to trust her interpretation of what happened.

Reality and reason would disagree with that invention when listening to the account and wondering how they BOTH ended up on the roadside with a cop involved.

Wait a few weeks and we'll probably have her sobbing on Twitter & YouTube telling us exactly what she's being charged with and that she lost the case.

That and she'll be pushing her Kickstarter to her #TeamTarable cronies to help pay for it and her bills because she can no longer find employment.

Followed immediately by him starting a gofundme page raising 600k for his 3k lawyer...

The politico-culture wars circa 2016! Being stupid for profit!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Who jumps in their car and chases a woman he doesn't even know? Either he was looking to scare her...stupid and cowardly...or he was looking to catch her..worse.

Or... he was outside by his car because he was heading to work, which involves driving in the same direction as she was driving.

I don't see any reason in her vapid ranting to trust her interpretation of what happened.

Reality and reason would disagree with that invention when listening to the account and wondering how they BOTH ended up on the roadside with a cop involved.

From what I understand, she has been stopping by his house and harassing him prior to this video. he got fed up and got in his car, called the police and followed her to make sure they pulled her over. that's why the officer was talking to him first...they always talk to the one that called the police first. she makes a lot of claims in the video that can't be backed up and don't really make any sense.

This might be why the cop warned her he has cameras. He might already have proof of her stopping by numerous times, we don't know yet.
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

From what I understand, she has been stopping by his house and harassing him prior to this video. he got fed up and got in his car, called the police and followed her to make sure they pulled her over. that's why the officer was talking to him first...they always talk to the one that called the police first. she makes a lot of claims in the video that can't be backed up and don't really make any sense.

This might be why the cop warned her he has cameras. He might already have proof of her stopping by numerous times, we don't know yet. i have a feeling this thing might even hit CourtTV.

My guess would be that he had previously filed a complaint on her and the officer knows he has video evidence of her on other occasions being in front of his house. He could likely bring stalking charges against her if he wanted to. That would give him the ability to get a restraining order which would MAKE her have to find another route to school...and I am pretty sure there is another route that doesn't involve driving through a neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This might be why the cop warned her he has cameras. He might already have proof of her stopping by numerous times, we don't know yet. i have a feeling this thing might even hit CourtTV.

My guess would be that he had previously filed a complaint on her and the officer knows he has video evidence of her on other occasions being in front of his house. He could likely bring stalking charges against her if he wanted to. That would give him the ability to get a restraining order which would MAKE her have to find another route to school...and I am pretty sure there is another route that doesn't involve driving through a neighborhood.

Seems to me you are writing a story for him?

If any of that were accurate, the COP would have explained that to her as he outlined the situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You can bet he is also collecting all she puts online that shows her doing libelous snd harassing things to give to his lawyer. She is going to be sued and lose her child to her ex-husband, therefore losing the alimony she was living on while unemployed and having a massive monetary judgement against her she will never pay off. If she has an existing 401K that will be taken first to start money settlements and any proceeds from her divorce from her ex-husband the Doctor. The lawyer can garnish any future wages too. She's set herself up real good. She better start that GoFundMe now.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You can bet he is also collecting all she puts online that shows her doing libelous snd harassing things to give to his lawyer. She is going to be sued and lose her child to her ex-husband, therefore losing the alimony she was living on while unemployed and having a massive monetary judgement against her she will never pay off. If she has an existing 401K that will be taken first to start money settlements. The lawyer can garnish any future wages too. She's set herself up real good. She better start that GoFundMe now.

It's a little creepy...the details of your retribution fantasy...are you the guy that chased her in the car?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You can bet he is also collecting all she puts online that shows her doing libelous snd harassing things to give to his lawyer. She is going to be sued and lose her child to her ex-husband, therefore losing the alimony she was living on while unemployed and having a massive monetary judgement against her she will never pay off. If she has an existing 401K that will be taken first to start money settlements. The lawyer can garnish any future wages too. She's set herself up real good. She better start that GoFundMe now.

It's a little creepy...the details of your retribution fantasy...are you the guy that chased her in the car?

Do you insult me because I explain what she's opened herself up to? Even creepier that you would suggest that.

No, I'm not him, are you Tara?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If any of that were accurate, the COP would have explained that to her as he outlined the situation.

No....not writing the story. Just looking at the facts we have. Cop talks to him first. Story online says he called the police which makes sense because the officer spoke to him first to get the story. She says she flagged a cop down....doesn't make any sense....no call to 911? She admits to stopping by the house on more than one occasion and taking pictures to the officer, then this time he happened to be out there and she upped the game by egging him on. The officer states that the man has cameras filming the house which suggests he let the cop know he could show them the footage of her doing what she did. Her obvious inability to have a civilized conversation also leads me to believe she did a lot more than what she said, as do her actions post incident.

All she has is a rant video of herself after the cop pulled her over. And now she is thrashing this guy all over wherever she can.

I don't have any sympathy for what she has brought on herself. People have opinions...if you don't agree with their political candidate then why even bother at all....she could have done a lot more by working for Hillary's local team to promote her rather than spend her time doing what she is doing now..and the sad part is that she may have even gotten paid to work for Hillary...she kinda needs a job from what i have read.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
SJW's are a waste of oxygen

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Did you watch the same video? That poor officer was trying his best to speak clearly to her and descalate the situation. She was to busy talking to her phone to clearly listen to anything he was telling her. Also, seeing the picture she shared on Twitter on the 17th shows that she clearly was on his property at that time!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She is still harassing/slandering him on Twitter. Todays tweet.

Her link from that Tweet:

Crazy gunna to be crazy...

Maybe he needs a safe-space. Or maybe he shouldn't be jumping in his car and chasing crazy women to try and scare them...

Wow, you're like the person who blames the rape victim because they wore too short a dress.

Only if the potential rape victim jumped in their car and sped after the person she wanted to be raped by hoping for a sexual encounter...

He's an idiot...I don't care if she gave him the finger? What is he in 3rd grade? He is going to chase down a woman for flicking him off? The fact she is wacko doesn't excuse he is an idiot and perhaps a dangerous one.

before boldly claiming he's to blame.

Blame isn't binary..

As Crosby, Stills and Nash used to sing "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"...

He literally chased after a crazy woman in his car...having a hard time feeling sorry for him.

We don't yet know if she was there harassing him before. She certainly was surveilling his house and took pictures in advance as evidenced on her twitter account. Someone might have pointed that out to him before she yelled at him. Likely he followed her because he knew she was the one that posted those pics because he may have identified her car from his surveillance video. Now she is continuing to harass him in a very libelous and doxxing way, while trying to create a celebrity cause for herself and trying to include herself with the LGBT community to piggyback their cause.

I don't see how you can even think this woman is in the right here. he followed her to identify his stalker/harrrasser. Well within the sane and normal thing to do. Do you see him following her in his car everyday? No, but she is whipping up a celebrity cause for herself and an #avengetara cyber bully team on Twitter everyday. Trying to enlist Joss Weadon director of Marvel movies, George Takai, Patton Oswald, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No....not writing the story. Just looking at the facts we have. Cop talks to him first. Story online says he called the police which makes sense because the officer spoke to him first to get the story. She says she flagged a cop down....doesn't make any sense....no call to 911? She admits to stopping by the house on more than one occasion and taking pictures to the officer, then this time he happened to be out there and she upped the game by egging him on. The officer states that the man has cameras filming the house which suggests he let the cop know he could show them the footage of her doing what she did. Her obvious inability to have a civilized conversation also leads me to believe she did a lot more than what she said, as do her actions post incident.

But what you said is..

My guess would be that he had previously filed a complaint on her and the officer knows he has video evidence of her on other occasions being in front of his house.

IF he had previously filed a complaint AND he had video footage of her in front his house...giving him the finger..whatever...AND he thought it warranted police intervention...

WHY would he chase her in his car? He has her name? he has filed a complaint before? He has video? WHY wouldn't the cop mention the previous complaint (which you seem to have invented?) Nor is there any reason for him to be chasing someone.. I don't see a scenario where he was the one that called the police. I do see a scenario where crazy woman flagged one down while the guy was chasing her.

Again...reason and facts that we do know don't support the back-story you are suggesting.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Which many people believe is exactly what happened in the bits she edited out of the video.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Maybe he needs a safe-space. Or maybe he shouldn't be jumping in his car and chasing crazy women to try and scare them...

Wow, you're like the person who blames the rape victim because they wore too short a dress.

Only if the potential rape victim jumped in their car and sped after the person she wanted to be raped by hoping for a sexual encounter...

He's an idiot...I don't care if she gave him the finger? What is he in 3rd grade? He is going to chase down a woman for flicking him off? The fact she is wacko doesn't excuse he is an idiot and perhaps a dangerous one.

Blame isn't binary..

As Crosby, Stills and Nash used to sing "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"...

He literally chased after a crazy woman in his car...having a hard time feeling sorry for him.

We don't yet know if she was there harassing him before. She certainly was surveilling his house and took pictures in advance as evidenced on her twitter account.

Not sure how to say this...

But if you plaster your front yard with campaign signs and "lock her up" signs...

You are LITERALLY ASKING PEOPLE TO STOP AND LOOK...

From there, you can't declare it illegal if they don't agree with you politically while they are stopping and looking at the signs you have plastered about your front yard for just that purpose.

You can say the word "Surveil" in hopes of making it sound illegal or menacing...but it's kind of silly and doesn't change the legal reality of someone taking notice of the signs on your front lawn that you put there hoping people would take notice.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hey there. I still can't believe this is ongoing.

I agree with your assessment for the most part.

Just know that way later in the thread, and after fully grasping the level of batsh!t crazy this woman is, I changed my view of her political leanings.

I stated that there is no way she could even represent a double digit percentage of Hillary supporters, paraphrasing of course.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

I've gained 5 pounds from all the popcorn.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Blame isn't binary..

We don't yet know if she was there harassing him before. She certainly was surveilling his house and took pictures in advance as evidenced on her twitter account.

Not sure how to say this...

But if you plaster your front yard with campaign signs and "lock her up" signs...

You are LITERALLY ASKING PEOPLE TO STOP AND LOOK...

From there, you can't declare it illegal if they don't agree with you politically while they are stopping and looking at the signs you have plastered about your front yard for just that purpose.

You can say the word "Surveil" in hopes of making it sound illegal or menacing...but it's kind of silly and doesn't change the legal reality of someone taking notice of the signs on your front lawn that you put there hoping people would take notice.

Okay, not a simple stop and look. But taking pictures and posting comments on the web PRIOR to the incident, which he may have become aware of, since it's a public web. Do you see other people stopping at his property and taking pictures, posting them on Twitter to harassing this man other than her? No because they are not driven to madness over a sign like she was.

To be fair, she harasses her immediate neighbors with pictures and racist comments online too. How much you want to bet they'd have nothing good to say about her.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

But what you said is..

My guess would be that he had previously filed a complaint on her and the officer knows he has video evidence of her on other occasions being in front of his house.

IF he had previously filed a complaint AND he had video footage of her in front his house...giving him the finger..whatever...AND he thought it warranted police intervention...

WHY would he chase her in his car? He has her name? he has filed a complaint before? He has video? WHY wouldn't the cop mention the previous complaint (which you seem to have invented?) Nor is there any reason for him to be chasing someone.. I don't see a scenario where he was the one that called the police. I do see a scenario where crazy woman flagged one down while the guy was chasing her.

Again...reason and facts that we do know don't support the back-story you are suggesting.

The cop did explain that to her....he told her he had cameras. He may not have had her name, but likely had the model of car she was driving. Why would he follow her? Well, if he called the cops before and all she was doing was harassing him then driving off, calling from your house won't do much. If you are directly behind the person and can assist the officer in being able to find and pull her over then you can make your complaint with her there.

Now why does this all make sense? So a crazy lady flags a cop down and this guy is following her doing what she claims is chasing and threatening behavior. So, how does she get the officer to recognize that she is having this issue by flagging him down in the car and get him to pull the guy over? Not going to happen. Again..the most likely scenario is exactly what I said. He called the police on her, followed her until the police were able to engage, then pulled over behind her when the officer pulled her over.

The reason for him to "Chase" her (which is also an unfounded claim by her solely) is because he was likely sick of the harassment at his house.

I am not sure how you think this is some far stretch of my imagination based on her online activity since the incident and her own actions with the police...even going as far as to file a complaint against the officer at the station....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yah...If I cared more, I'd hop on twitter and catch up on the crazy vs. stupid goings on...but I am afraid it will cost me IQ points and this election cycle has already inflicted enough abuse on my sanity.

It's like watching a COPs episode, election-edition!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yah...If I cared more, I'd hop on twitter and catch up on the crazy vs. stupid goings on...but I am afraid it will cost me IQ points and this election cycle has already inflicted enough abuse on my sanity.

It's like watching a COPs episode, election-edition!

Hold on. Don't make this an election issue and smear either Hillary or Trump supporters. 99% of them are civil. She owns her actions. Don't try to pin this on the Presidential candidates.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

a reply to: thepixelpusher

I can't bring myself to care enough to keep responding...Just want to exit politely...G'day y'all.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join