It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Correction
OK...In order...

The cop car is in front of her...and the dude that was following her is behind her.

That supports her flagging down the Cop and pulling over behind him.

Again...when cops pull over people...they pull behind them..always...and definitely if responding to a call of crazy woman.

So no..I don't think that supports the idea that he called the cops and the cop pulled her over.

So it's your opinion that he saw her flag a cop car down and decided to pull in behind them too?.

Yes. Speeding away would have been inviting the cops suspicion. He obviously thought (and rightly so) that once the cop talked to her he would recognize crazy when he sees it. Still doesn't excuse him for going off the rails and chasing her in his car.

Your claim (unsupported) that he called the cops on her before he left the house and had them pull her over, doesn't hold water. Cops don't pull people over by pulling in front of them unless they are stopping a fleeing vehicle and then guns are drawn. Especially when responding to a call of crazy woman...If the Cop was pulling her over, he would have pulled behind her...It's a strict procedure for safety when pulling people over. He was flagged down.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In the second video, she states that her eldest son is "mortified" over the entire situation and that her youngest is scared.

I believe there is no chance of these two boys having a healthy relationship with their mother, once they reach the age where it is a choice. Sad for the both of them really.

That is maybe the moment where the whole of this woman's actions will cost her dearly.

I cannot see a sane person maintaining contact with somebody like this once the legal obligation of doing so expires.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Correction
OK...In order...

The cop car is in front of her...and the dude that was following her is behind her.

That supports her flagging down the Cop and pulling over behind him.

Again...when cops pull over people...they pull behind them..always...and definitely if responding to a call of crazy woman.

So no..I don't think that supports the idea that he called the cops and the cop pulled her over.

So it's your opinion that he saw her flag a cop car down and decided to pull in behind them too?.

Yes. Speeding away would have been inviting the cops suspicion. He obviously thought (and rightly so) that once the cop talked to her he would recognize crazy when he sees it. Still doesn't excuse him for going off the rails and chasing her in his car.

Your claim (unsupported) that he called the cops on her before he left the house and had them pull her over, doesn't hold water. Cops don't pull people over by pulling in front of them unless they are stopping a fleeing vehicle and then guns are drawn. Especially when responding to a call of crazy woman...If the Cop was pulling her over, he would have pulled behind her...It's a strict procedure for safety when pulling people over. He was flagged down.

Why would he "speed away"? Some lady claims she flagged a cop down and he pulls in behind her? And again, you reference chasing...please, please, please show me any evidence he was chasing her....besides what she says in her video which has already been shown she lies.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
She's splitting her time today complaining between the guy and the cop.

Source

@TheBriefing2016 on Twitter is the Hillary Briefing Team. So she's reaching out to them now. Is she hoping this will be a debate point tonight that includes her? She already contacted Mark Cuban and wanted to sit next to him in front row in the debates. This woman is on fantasy island, where her dreams come true.

Scene #1
Mr. Roarke:"Tattoo summon Hillary for our guest, Tara Dublin, who has many Twitter followers".

Tattoo: "Yes, Boss!"
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This woman is just SCARY crazy!!! I think she honestly needs mental help. If I were her neighbor I would file a report to get a mental wellness check done on her. Her poor child!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Her comments her Tumblr page.

How To Embarrass Your Teenage Son on Twitter

But since the Putrifying Racist Human Orange hasn’t gone away since declaring his candidacy a year ago, I’ve amped up my tweeting, and it’s usually full of swears, especially the big bad F dash-dash-dash word.

My older son, Jack, 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little. But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me.

Can anyone guess why?

Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

Call the Pentagon, the Whitehouse, and the Pope! Armageddon is coming in the form of Trump!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The narcissism....its just stupefying.

"Just one little 104lb woman standing between America and Armageddon".

Its like she really does see herself as a hero. The Little Tara That Could. LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Scene #1
Mr. Roarke:"Tattoo summon Hillary for our guest, Tara Dublin, who has many Twitter followers".

Damn...Pullin out the retro Fantasy Island references!

It was Ricardo Montalbán best work until Kahn....KAHN!!!!!!!

Is Tatoo still alive?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Her comments her Tumblr page.

TARA DUBLIN ROCKS.
My Mess Is A Life

How To Embarrass Your Teenage Son on Twitter

But since the Putrifying Racist Human Orange hasn’t gone away since declaring his candidacy a year ago, I’ve amped up my tweeting, and it’s usually full of swears, especially the big bad F dash-dash-dash word.

My older son, [name removed], 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little. But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me.

Can anyone guess why?

Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

ALERT! ALERT! DEFCON 5!! Call the Pentagon, the Whitehouse, and the Pope! Armageddon is coming in the form of Trump! The Apocalypse is near!!! Saint Hillary will perform an exorcism on him and we'll be safe. Stay in your houses until the election passes and Hillary wins.

Kidding aside, Tara does have passion, but it is channeled in a very negative way. She should have joined Hillary's campaign support staff…or maybe not.

NOTE: Out of sensibility I removed the 17 yr. olds name, not the mods. Sadly she doesn't have the same sense in her blog where she does name him.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Scene #1

Damn...Pullin out the retro Fantasy Island references!

It was Ricardo Montalbán best work until Kahn....KAHN!!!!!!!

Is Tatoo still alive?

Well, I'm old enough to be retro myself. Sadly Tattoo, played by Hervé Villechaize, committed suicide some years back. Very sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Interesting how in the tweets now she is referring to her opposition as "anti hillary" and not trump supporters....Almost as if someone has had a word in her ear about advertising.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The narcissism....its just stupefying.

Sort of goes along with the borderline personality disorder she exudes.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The Little Tara That Could.

I just this mental picture of that Thomas Train character with her features, no wheels, and fireballs boiling out the smokestack! Gah, that was funny!

Someone should start a ... what's the term... hash tag?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If I had to work around this woman, I could see me just poking at her constantly out of a sort of morbid curiosity bordering on schadenfreude.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

What an insufferable, ignorant, hateful woman.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

What an insufferable, ignorant, hateful woman.

Oh, so you read her self description on Twitter? i believe that is her daily motto.

Watching that video causes each person to drop a few IQ points by the end. Sorry you had to see that.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Now you are sounding like a Trump supporter! I will sue you!! When did the right-wing become such lovers of frivolous and stupid law-suits...

Tragic...what fragile snowflakes the right-wing has become.

Frivolous?

Slander, libel and defamation of character are SERIOUS matters.

She is absolutely batzhit crazy, the dude himself is apparently a bit of a douchebag also (maybe more than a bit from the various things posted about him online), but here's the thing:

SHE WAS STALKING AND HARASSING HIM.

Yes, it has been verified that she was posting pictures and VIDEOS of his house online FOUR DAYS before this indicent occured. The man alleges that this woman has been harassing him and stalking his house.

The videos were on her YouTube & Facebook accounts which have been deleted, but lots of people following this have saved and screenshotted everything and have been giving the guy all the evidence he needs to successfully prosecute her.

She is seriously unstable and has zero impulse control. That's robably part of the reason she is chronically unemployed.

I could seriously see her losing her children to state custody because of her inability to control herself.

edit on 27-9-2016 by 8675309jenny because: wrong quote brackets

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
All over a yard sign. I hate to see when something serious really does happens, what she does then. Probably slaps her kids for spilling milk at the table too.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Someone should start a ... what's the term... hash tag?

Haha.
I read it as 'harsh' tag.
It fits though.
She makes my second wife seem mild.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: TheRedneck
He had plenty of time to capture her license plate and end the pursuit,

Oh so you have a video proving how long the "chase" lasted? Or maybe it shows that it was indeed a High Speed Chase? No? Then why claim that he had plenty of time to collect that info and leave. Maybe he was only following her for a couple blocks, and was having a hard time getting a clear photo since she was swerving around trying to "loose" him? Ever think of that? I'm not saying this is what happened, merely a possibility much like your version of him chasing her for an extended time is a possibility and nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join