It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well the other ones have little information except they are closed, but the second latest one against her is from American Express....my guess is she couldn't pay her bill and they sued. It went into default judgment against her so figuring she just didn't show up and ended up losing. The latest one though is filed by the guy she is harassing and he has a co-filer on it as well, guessing it is his girlfriend.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Beautiful! Thank you for looking that up. I was a little worried this guy would just let things slide.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Beautiful! Thank you for looking that up. I was a little worried this guy would just let things slide.

TheRedneck

Countdown to GoFundMe for her lawyer in 3...2....1....

What day was it she quit posting his name/profile pic and links to him? If he truly does have video of her at his house on multiple occasions and all the stuff online saved out this is going to be a slam dunk case. I can see her LOSING it in court especially if it is a male judge. Self destruction imminent.
edit on 9/28/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

As far as I can tell (granted, ATS is mostly my only source on this story cuz its not important enough for another tab of its own), she is making enormous amounts of noise online smearing this guy personally and the cop both personally and professionally.

Meanwhile, from the cop and the guy.....crickets.

I think she is toast. In many ways. I also bet she sees an unexplained surge in traffic stops in the future.

More likely a loss in savings and future earnings and her kids going to the ex-husband and her losing her income/alimony (she's unemployed). I'm sure her ex-husband is looking at this whole fiasco too. All over a yard sign! Was it worth it Tara? Did you stop Armageddon yet!

She had a tweet where she shamed the cop for "mansplaining" to a smarter woman (alluding the cop was dumber)!

Seems she took it down. New tweet taking the same approach.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It seems Luciano (the guy she is harassing) filed a case against her on the 26th of this month...She is now screwed.

Still tweeting too even though she is in legal trouble now. I bet her lawyer has her make the Twitter account private to shut her public ramblings up.
edit on 28-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

As far as I can tell (granted, ATS is mostly my only source on this story cuz its not important enough for another tab of its own), she is making enormous amounts of noise online smearing this guy personally and the cop both personally and professionally.

Meanwhile, from the cop and the guy.....crickets.

I think she is toast. In many ways. I also bet she sees an unexplained surge in traffic stops in the future.

More likely a loss in savings and future earnings and her kids going to the ex-husband and her losing her income/alimony (she's unemployed). I'm sure her ex-husband is looking at this whole fiasco too. All over a yard sign! Was it worth it Tara? Did you stop Armageddon yet!

She is still holding out hope for Hillary to hire her. She is THAT delusional. Damn I wish some reality TV show would pick this up....this is one reality situation I would binge watch.

Hopefully she will push for one of those court TV shows and it will all be aired....that would be AWESOME! Though the guy pressing charges would have to agree as well and I get the feeling he isn't wanting to be in the public eye as much as Tara.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If its a catalyst to keep politically minded people from the ego driven self centered crusade to make themselves famous saving the world....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If its a catalyst to keep politically minded people from the ego driven self centered crusade to make themselves famous saving the world....

Or burn their own world down around them.

Whatever way this turns out, I am sure she will continue to be the same ol' Tara. One day, when she is old, she will look back and wish she had done things differently....I believe clarity comes with old age.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I know it's a little late for this idea, but I thought it funny nonetheless. The best thing that the Trump campaign could have done is to have given this woman exactly what she wanted. A seat right next to Mark Cuban at the debates. When she lost it and went over the fence crazy it would have highlighted just exactly what a Hillary supporter is really like.

You already see the roving hate gang of thugs she has enlisted on her Twitter page already that are swarming on men and trump supporters. Interestingly, all negative comments to her Twitter are labeled Anti-Hillary supporters. Wonder how she miraculously knows that!?? They only admonish HER, not Hillary. She boasts of her roving gang through hashtags like #avengetara, etc. Calls the guy #ChaseyMcRoidRage, #ChasedByARacist and links to some slanderous website doxxing him. She boasts of calling the ACLU on the cop after she files a complaint at the local police station on the cop for not being sensitive enough to her feelings and the situation and asking he get sensitivity training. Claims cop said in their conversation, "she deserved it", though nowhere in the conversation with her did I ever hear that on the video. Who knows, she selectively edited out sound in certain sections of her video, to cover up what?

Recent post of hers saying the cop said, "she deserved it". Did anyone hear that in the video? I didn't. Can anyone Fact Check that? So now she' going full force at the guy and the cop. Contacting federal agencies, legal causes, celebrities, Hillary's campaign, etc.

Speaking of Hillarys campaign. She's offering herself to Hillary as a shining example of being preyed upon and wants Hillary to use her as an example. See this tweet. Funny, if she gets her wish this story will blowback on her spotlighting her harassment and bullying on the guy too.

Source

Embraces censorship.

I merely retweeted something that was tweeted by a deplorable and I was blocked...But I have two accounts so I still can LOL with the other one.

The woman is certifiable. I honestly believe she is/was having a manic episode of some sort. That or she is just not at all in touch with reality. Her incessant tweeting celebrities and journalists, even George Takei, is sad. And awkward.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if her next target after the case is the judge and lawyers. I don't think she's got enough functioning synaptic pathways to stop herself.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That was something that I thought about as well, the ex husband is watching all of this with a huge smile on his face, knowing that he is getting his kids away from this nutcase and he won't have to pay alimony anymore.

Any man that has ever been involved with a crazy woman like this will tell you, she didn't act like that when I first met her. At first she acted normal and sweet until that first episode where she snapped. Some guys get the luck of saying I'm glad i got out of there before I got her pregnant, and other guys are like this ex husband, just watching her implode enough to get his kids away from her.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
She has to have bandages on her fingers from Tweeting so much! She's like a Steven King novel horror movie.

Holy smokes she did all this stuff within a week! Videos, tweets, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Shame I don't have a twitter account. I would flood her with Pepe memes. LOL

She is a nut!

I have one....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

I know it's a little late for this idea, but I thought it funny nonetheless. The best thing that the Trump campaign could have done is to have given this woman exactly what she wanted. A seat right next to Mark Cuban at the debates. When she lost it and went over the fence crazy it would have highlighted just exactly what a Hillary supporter is really like.

You already see the roving hate gang of thugs she has enlisted on her Twitter page already that are swarming on men and trump supporters. Interestingly, all negative comments to her Twitter are labeled Anti-Hillary supporters. Wonder how she miraculously knows that!?? They only admonish HER, not Hillary. She boasts of her roving gang through hashtags like #avengetara, etc. Calls the guy #ChaseyMcRoidRage, #ChasedByARacist and links to some slanderous website doxxing him. She boasts of calling the ACLU on the cop after she files a complaint at the local police station on the cop for not being sensitive enough to her feelings and the situation and asking he get sensitivity training. Claims cop said in their conversation, "she deserved it", though nowhere in the conversation with her did I ever hear that on the video. Who knows, she selectively edited out sound in certain sections of her video, to cover up what?

Recent post of hers saying the cop said, "she deserved it". Did anyone hear that in the video? I didn't. Can anyone Fact Check that? So now she' going full force at the guy and the cop. Contacting federal agencies, legal causes, celebrities, Hillary's campaign, etc.

Speaking of Hillarys campaign. She's offering herself to Hillary as a shining example of being preyed upon and wants Hillary to use her as an example. See this tweet. Funny, if she gets her wish this story will blowback on her spotlighting her harassment and bullying on the guy too.

Source

Embraces censorship.

I merely retweeted something that was tweeted by a deplorable and I was blocked...But I have two accounts so I still can LOL with the other one.

The woman is certifiable. I honestly believe she is/was having a manic episode of some sort. That or she is just not at all in touch with reality. Her incessant tweeting celebrities and journalists, even George Takei, is sad. And awkward.

Ask how her court case is going that was filed on the 26th and reference the case number 16H000292 and Clark County....that should garner either a ban or a response quickly....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That was something that I thought about as well, the ex husband is watching all of this with a huge smile on his face, knowing that he is getting his kids away from this nutcase and he won't have to pay alimony anymore.

Any man that has ever been involved with a crazy woman like this will tell you, she didn't act like that when I first met her. At first she acted normal and sweet until that first episode where she snapped. Some guys get the luck of saying I'm glad i got out of there before I got her pregnant, and other guys are like this ex husband, just watching her implode enough to get his kids away from her.

Precisely what happened to me...I just waited and it finally came to a head. I had kept everything I had on her for years and presented it all. She ended up settling with what I wanted and I now have primary with all decision rights and am getting child support. She, meanwhile, continues to implode to the point that my getting full custody will happen soon....had it written in to the settlement that if certain things occur we go directly back before a judge to take away any custody she has.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

She has to have bandages on her fingers from Tweeting so much! She's like a Steven King novel horror movie.

What else is there to do when you don't have a job?

Oh wait...you could focus on GETTING a job and your kids....but don't let those things get in the way of your tirade right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not sure, you'd have to review the online public court records for Washington state I guess.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It seems Luciano (the guy she is harassing) filed a case against her on the 26th of this month...She is now screwed. That is the latest one listed, but yes, she has 7 in which she the defendant/respondent so they are all against her dating back to 1992.

How did you find this? I love reading stuff like that and I am glad he took action.

She posted his public info on Twitter the other day...Guess that was the final straw.

That proves to me the guy isn't a total a-hole and sounds like he is level headed. After all that, he did not file anything until this week.

BTW, someone asked if the cop said she "deserved it." I just re-cringed through that part of the video and he NEVER said anything like that. I give props to the cop for keeping his cool...I would have lost my sh!t with her, no doubt about it.

Anyone know what department and what his name is? I'd like to send him a card or something for being awesome.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Source

Embraces censorship.

Ask how her court case is going that was filed on the 26th and reference the case number 16H000292 and Clark County....that should garner either a ban or a response quickly....

Lol. Will do! I am SURE she will block me, but it is worth a try...

If I can figure out how to add the screen shots I will do that too, should she respond. Maybe I'll be "nice" to her about it and act like a fan girl.

I wish she'd see this thread...I mean she has had to, right? You just know this nut job googles her name multiple times a day and I am sure it's on the first page of results given how long this thread has gotten.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not sure, you'd have to review the online public court records for Washington state I guess.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It seems Luciano (the guy she is harassing) filed a case against her on the 26th of this month...She is now screwed. That is the latest one listed, but yes, she has 7 in which she the defendant/respondent so they are all against her dating back to 1992.

How did you find this? I love reading stuff like that and I am glad he took action.

She posted his public info on Twitter the other day...Guess that was the final straw.

That proves to me the guy isn't a total a-hole and sounds like he is level headed. After all that, he did not file anything until this week.

BTW, someone asked if the cop said she "deserved it." I just re-cringed through that part of the video and he NEVER said anything like that. I give props to the cop for keeping his cool...I would have lost my sh!t with her, no doubt about it.

Anyone know what department and what his name is? I'd like to send him a card or something for being awesome.

Here's her first classic tweet about what she was going to do to the cop. I had to censor it for ATS PG-Rating.

How would she do if her ex-husband called the cop and the dude to court to demonstrate to the judge she is unfit for his kids? She's definitely going back to living with her parents I'm guessing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Source

Embraces censorship.

If I can figure out how to add the screen shots I will do that too, should she respond. Maybe I'll be "nice" to her about it and act like a fan girl.

I wish she'd see this thread...I mean she has had to, right? You just know this nut job googles her name multiple times a day and I am sure it's on the first page of results given how long this thread has gotten.

Do it as a fan girl and hashtag the Team Tara crap...she will eat it up.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Source

Embraces censorship.

Oh...and he filed it against her...so she is the defendant in the case...he probably has a LOAD of evidence against her.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join