It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: introvert
Well, if people are going to make that claim, let's at least have evidence.

Carrying a BLM sign shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" is plenty of evidence for me...
This is the same group!

Not sure what else you would require to see the same.
Perhaps you should go drive to one of these communities when a riot...
Excuse me a peaceful protest is taking place and prove us wrong.

You're posting something completely unrelated from the past. We're not talking about what nasty things BLM has chanted or written on signs. The question was, is there any evidence from the current situation in Charlotte, which is the reference point for this thread, showing that BLM was behind this particular incident?

We know they hate cops and white people. That's old news. Were they behind this protest, though...that has not been confirmed. Guilt by association simply because they're black and angry isn't sufficient reason to say they're affiliated with BLM.

ETA: There were also peaceful protestors there, who do not deserve to be lumped in with the rioters. A member who was actually there in the midst of everything made that clear earlier in the thread.
edit on 302512America/ChicagoFri, 23 Sep 2016 00:25:21 -050030am30266America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My response will be short(it's late what can I do), but I think it is perhaps more the fact that history is hardly in-depth in the education system. Slavery is mentioned. What the slaves did, how they were treated. None of these things in very much detail.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It appears to me that on the first or second night, the hooligans were out in force looting it up, and I was at the Stanley Cup riots (not participating) in Vancouver a few years back so I know what it looks like and where it comes from. Hoodlums, they like to smash # up, and take stuff if they can get away with it. It's the thrill of anarchy I suppose. It's stupid and childish, but it happens.

But by this evening BLM was definitely on the scene and working with the media, and working to calm things down and make of it a peaceful protest.

I don't much care for BLM because of a certain reverse racism at it's heart.

Rioting, otoh, certainly isn't the way to bring about reform in things like police training and police/community relations.

That racist black power thing running through it (BLM), with the backing and support of the Obama administration, the MSM and George Soros - that's creepy imho, particularly when those guys started shooting cops a while back.

I like what Morgan Freeman had to say about it - that to get rid of racism, stop drawing the distinction, and BLM isn't helpful in that regard.

edit on 23-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: introvert

BLM has consistently gone in to a city get people riled up ... and than hide in the
shadows as thr people they got mad riot in the streets.

You can't put out racist rhetoric and not expect to rally the lowest common denominator.
Apparently have even been bussing people in to the city according to local news.

Bussing in its own right and for the sake of political change, is an
act of political manipulation. Amen to Ferguson-- brought to you
by the otherwise jobless of Chicago and East St.Louis: and of
course the bottomless wallets of the Megalomaggots.
Woot, new moniker for the powers that be. Damn it I'm bad today--
I really wonder by now how much of the trouble we're getting
is due to the amount of ignorance we're embracing??

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: theantediluvian

My response will be short(it's late what can I do), but I think it is perhaps more the fact that history is hardly in-depth in the education system. Slavery is mentioned. What the slaves did, how they were treated. None of these things in very much detail.

I agree. In fact, that's not at all inconsistent with the argument I was making. History education is very condensed and so a lot of important detail is missing. Furthermore, people simply forget much of what detail that they were exposed to.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I thought it must have been one of their little gang filming too...but apparently it wasn't. The person who casually followed them while they stripped, beat, kicked and dragged a helpless man across the pavement, right in front of him, calmly filming the entire incident, was a photographer.

He stated that he does not condone the violence. But he had zero problem following them around like he was their personal cameraman and filming it while it happened. Priorities...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Yep at least twice each.
edit on 23-9-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I thought it must have been one of their little gang filming too...but apparently it wasn't. The person who casually followed them while they stripped, beat, kicked and dragged a helpless man across the pavement, right in front of him, calmly filming the entire incident, was a photographer.

He stated that he does not condone the violence. But he had zero problem following them around like he was their personal cameraman and filming it while it happened. Priorities...

Hopefully he is working with the police to identify these guys, at least.

But what a dickhead.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

It saddens me that there's people in this country who believe this
type of stuff is alright. If the roles were reversed or if it was white
on white or any combination, I would feel saddened by people
attacking others like this... We should be better than this..

We need whatever higher being to hit the reset button for us..

We are jhn-- and the more it's made to look like race, or a
culture, or anything else unimportant; the harder it is to fix.
Because it never needed to be fixed in the first place.
Just noticed by the people as -- what we used to call in
the tall grass, "dOn mean S#t."
Aside: may Cascadia give you the peace you sought.

PS for James, my blood brother from a different mother:
I hope you're well, and outlive me. I ain't worthy. And you
had some really good stories to go with the cheap beer....
and yeah, you and me put together ain't as white as Denzel.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

a reply to: DaCook

It isn't even the manipulation of history. Simply the method of teaching history.

Assuming you consider forced labor as slavery my country(not all of the occupants, but a number) has been enslaved within the past 70-80 years. A relative was forcibly sent to a Siberian work camp in the USSR for five years.

Better yet. consider this: the refinement of ideological
Bolshevism into a legendary cash cow. Now add pigment.
Here we are, the tortured snowflakes versus the mute.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Ironically, my best friend is a black female whom I love dearly.
Strange world we live for in.

Denny

THIS -^. And for God's sake let the world go to Hell; as long as
where you live is comfortable, safe and happy. That's where
love grows... but they don't want you to know that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I agree, they're not helpful in that regard. And I also agree about the contradictory racism of BLM itself. But the entire movement isn't bad and it didn't start out this way. Their message has been obscured by people using their affiliation to gain notoriety and push their own (or perhaps more accurately, the one in the script they were handed) agenda. And unfortunately, it has completely undermined their cause.

There is a very sketchy element to the movement, a faction which wants to be anything but peaceful, but they are not all like that and don't deserve the vitriol and hatred directed at the organization in general...it's getting to the point where anything involving angry black people is automatically labeled as BLM, and anyone who happens to be also black and angry, whether they're participating in the rioting or not, gets stuck under that same label.

The concern here is, when we start making knee-jerk assumptions and present them as if they are fact, such as in the post I was replying to, there are going to be plenty of other people who are just as quick to accept the claim without bothering to verify it. And then all of those people spread that assumptive message to other people. Next thing you know, innocent people are being targeted as part of a hate group and vilified accordingly.

That type of mentality comes from an emotional reaction rather than an informed, rational one. And when people react emotionally to something, the first things to go out the window are often rationality and the ability to remain objective. That is happening here.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Hopefully he is working with the police to identify these guys, at least.

But what a dickhead.

Yeah, hopefully he's at least redeemed himself a little bit by helping them out. If not...Karma will have her way with him eventually.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a high stress situation. I don't know how well people are trained to deal with stressful situations involving firearms or if they are at all.

Well that all depends on the person. most cc owners are trained to use their weapon only, and how to hold it and fire with accuracy and control, before even being able to get a CC.....

I have a feeling this weapon wasnt for CC its just for her home so she probably didnt have any of that.....

But yes youre right, most gun owners are NOT trained for those situations.....although they can be! Lots of classes out now and dif things that are available.....

They are also fun to do as well!

She disn't look like she had any training in fact quite the opisit I'd say she killed those two with dumb luck. Had it been me i would have dropped the first two the moment they entered and the other two before they realized what happened. They wouldn't be looking for thr other two they would be laying on top the first two. In her case she was lucky and more a danger to herself than others.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Annnnnnnnd Stormfront gains 5,000 new members!!!

LOL at these idiotic animals. Meet the Beretta and the 21round mag. No more games.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: 2Baaka

For example? They can do this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not bad for a little asian gal, one handed!

Looked like she was on the phone for a few shots too. lol.

Now that's multitasking!

edit on 9 23 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

legalising ecstasy and crystal meth would eradicate racism how exactly?

Move the goalposts much? If you can't see how the ridiculous war on drugs is bad for society, especially the poor segment of society, you're not thinking very hard. No one claims it would eradicate racism and the more prevalent issue is Marijuana, not the drugs you mentioned. although prohibiting those drugs are certaintly giving organized crime an unchallenged market for a product that will always have demand (no matter how much you wish they wouldn't).
edit on 23-9-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Ohanka

PJW nails it, this wasn't a protest... it was a full scale anarchist riot. People need to wake up and get off the fence.

I like that guy
Yeah he nailed it

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You guys are playing right into the elites hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Disgusting, has Black Lives Matter condoned this? or are they laughing behind their monitors???

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join