It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

I just sat there and replayed the beginning of that video 20 times. No knees were on the ground. He's clearly backing up with his hands up and ready to fight. Why he thinks he can fight this mob of angry black people is beyond me.

I'm aware of some black people telling white people to leave protests. This particular one, I hadn't heard this. Instead I've witnessed individuals welcome white people and many different ethnicities telling them to come out and support.

All black people and black situations are not the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

No, it doesn't matter.

Do you know about the campus protests that took place all across the country? Black students at one of the ivy league schools went into the campus library and started screaming and belittling and students in the library studying. They got in the faces of students and harassed some so badly they fled in tears. They did that to black students too, some who had even been at the outdoors protests a short while before.

Gosh, so I guess those studying black students must have lipped off. Maybe called the protesters a slur or something. I mean the other black students marching were fine ...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: 2Baaka
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We came out on top due to technology point blank. If it were our m4 against their AK and numbers, no tech we would be cooked.

Right.......training had nothing to do with it......

Well then.....why do we have so much combat training in the military? Odd that.....

Of course our training helps against untrained, part time soldiers don't get me wrong. But if 10 highly trained Operators are in a fire fight with 50 novice insurgents, without technology they will die.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As I told the Kenpachi, all black people and black situations are not the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr

I just sat there and replayed the beginning of that video 20 times. No knees were on the ground. He's clearly backing up with his hands up and ready to fight. Why he thinks he can fight this mob of angry black people is beyond me.

I'm aware of some black people telling white people to leave protests. This particular one, I hadn't heard this. Instead I've witnessed individuals welcome white people and many different ethnicities telling them to come out and support.

All black people and black situations are not the same.

This video has it edited out. The original which I saw yesterday in news sites and FB showed the man on his knees begging with his hands pleading to leave him alone and then multiple people pounce him and he starts to back up. The one posted here starts with him backing up.

The video here has that left out and low quality. The original was posted by a black man saying this is the WRONG WAY TO PROTEST. FB had his post removed today. I went back to copy the link of the full video and saw they removed his post. The news site currently has the video down "says its been removed".
edit on 23-9-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: typo backing not back

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is insane. Race wars have officially come to America and this is just the beginning.

Who are the racists, again?

Hmmm....

That is an interesting proposition built upon a video clip...

Here are some other images from the Charlotte protest..

What OP would you construct from these excerpts of the Charlotte riots????

Note the skin color of the vandal in the video...Please explain that one to me in your worldview?

edit on 23-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Heres what happened...This white guy came across a group of 8 or 9 black guys studying at the library. Being an obvious racist he dragged these people into the garage and beat up their hands and feet with his head and body, then forced them to watch him strip. After a few seconds of that he chased them away and went about bleeding on the asphalt.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's a video you might like.

This black guy, clearly different. Even trying to wake up his fellow black peers (successfully in some cases) and quell a little anger.

It gets pretty annoying see others lump black people together as savages, thugs, and criminals when things go down. They're mad. Everyone is a savage when they're mad.

I think black people are tired of it too.

Here is another video you might like.

Maybe not.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: 2Baaka

It was mine. It was a word of caution.

I edited it out and just said that idiots should meet, and that I hope these young men in the video die.

Challenge? You do realize that blacks are about 14% of the population with about 4% being combat ready...right?

Compared to the huge swaths of hispanics asians, and whites....and others....

Race wars...pfft. More like massacre of every racist black person...

Nope. Just stop your young men from making the dreams come true for elites and racists everywhere.

How about that?

If there ever were such occasion me and mine would gladly accept that challenge. We dominate anything we focus on.

There's a reason you have a code (which you're violating) to keep racism covert. There's a reason most of you will not just grab sack and state, "Yes, we're racist toward you and declare war".

Also, how are you going to speak for those other racial groups? You know Hispanic isn't a race right? There's white Hispanic and black Hispanic and mulatto hispanic. Asian, they're just waiting to replace white supremacy.

No I do not realize blacks are 14% of the population. I notice that's what propaganda state though. I've also seen one black man bring Dallas to its knees.

If only 4% of the black population is combat ready...lol...perhaps 8% of the white population is. I take those odds.

At any rate, a war within it's borders isn't what this country wants. This country know the flood gates would open and Russia, China, and North Korea would be huffing to strike while the giant is occupied.

So stop your racists before they wake up the majority of this world's biggest fear...the black man.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Shame. That's the one I'd like to see. I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere. Maybe.

It's unfortunate, that they did that to him regardless.

It reminds me of a neighborhood I lived in where someone was going around stripping people of their clothes.

It's unsightly.

Thanks Kenpachi.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Mizzijr because: Hermeticism.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The local photographer who posted the original is Lenard Bennett, it seems all the news sites linked to his video and it has been taken offline now. The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine in his neighborhood too. Instead of stripping them, they just stole everyone's shoes.
edit on 23-9-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So rather than addressing that, you will deflect.

It is the same behavior.

If you aren't with us, you are against us and thus fair game.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A lot of inner-city schools are a mess!!! They have to deal with a lot more problems than suburban schools. The funding for city schools is also skewed. State funding continues to decrease for these schools. All our city schools have building problems like leaking ceilings and structurally they're falling apart. Air conditioning or heating isn't working many times throughout the year. My wife has been teaching since the start of the school year in a classroom where the temperature hovers at 92 degrees because the school's central air-conditioning isn't working!! Parents have complained to the superintendent, but it's gone on deaf ears because they don't have the money to fix it! Hardly an environment conducive to learning! What kid, let alone an adult is going to keep their attention in that kind of heat???

Our district doesn't have enough money to repair it. They just forced all of the veteran teachers like me to retire early to take advantage of hiring new teachers at a lower starting salary. It's unfair that city-school facilities are ignored while suburban schools have new or updated facilities. Just seeing the difference in city athletic facilities brings the reality of the situation home.

I really think the state is pushing for charter schools. My sister teaches in Detroit and she said every charter school that opened there closed their doors two or three years after opening. Students no longer have consequences for bad behavior. Social promotion and a push to water-down the curriculum to enable poor performing students to pass is a recipe for disaster. It's also being done at the college level. People want to compare private schools with public schools, but they're comparing apples to oranges. There's a reason why many student teachers change their majors after witnessing the uncontrollable and distracting behavior of some students.

Education should be a priority in this country. It directly affects the economy, the innovation, creativity and strength of our country. "American know how" got it's reputation due to the quality of our education system. Instead conservatives want to keep on cutting funding. It's depressing to see our government not investing in our future generation. Soon a college education will only be available to the extremely rich.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yes and no. There is plenty of money there in a lot of cases, but it's mismanaged by a top heavy bureaucracy. In our district, they spent enough per student to easily send any of those kids to a lot of the better private schools which receive no state funding at all, only tuition and fundraiser stuff and still somehow end up better.

So it isn't all about not enough money. Sure those schools would never be as wealthy as some of the suburban districts, but they don't necessarily need to be in order to provide solid schooling. Proper money management would go a long way. People want to complain about big corps and what they pay their CEOs, but there are too many officials making too much downtown in a lot of the biggest school districts and it eats up the money that should be educating.

Not to mention, sometimes, they get that brand new, state-of-the-art facility and the kids destroy it. It happened here.

No, any fixes are going to take work from both the society AND the community itself to fix itself. And in the meantime, we need school choice for those parents who do care and are raising wonderful kids who are ready and able to get that education or some other means of isolating the problem until it dwindles down to a minority of a minority.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
>>> What that was, was a racially motivated hate crime and had the man been black and the mob been white, then MSNBC, CNN, The Justice Department, that stooge we have impersonating The President, the ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center and the NAACP would be doing handstands to cover that attack and to make as much political pay dirt as possible.
The idea that he somehow instigated the attack by saying something is about as retarded and as idiotic as you can get. he made the mistake of being alone in the wrong place at the wrong time and was not able to defend himself. So this gang of thugs decided to go after him like the cowardly knuckle draggers they are.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Konduit

This is why I carry daily. Each one of these thugs would have been shot if that was me.

I thought you were in jail Oscar?

You would probably have shot them for being black and when your gun jammed and they stripped you naked without beating you....well, the rest could be on this video?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
You're posting something completely unrelated from the past. We're not talking about what nasty things BLM has chanted or written on signs. The question was, is there any evidence from the current situation in Charlotte, which is the reference point for this thread, showing that BLM was behind this particular incident?

BLM doesn't have to do anything anymore. They got the HATE trend going mainstream. They designed it to play on social psychology that is well understood: How the black community has been raised 'forever' on CRITICAL RACE THEORY that only whites can be racist. Oh that and thug life culture where criminality, MURDER is praised and admired by tooo many.

So you take a community that has a thriving criminal thug culture, you raise them that they cant be racist that only an 'other guy' can be, you teach them that the 'other guy' is their oppressor, and the results are rather predictable.

Now you do that in America, with our sensitive racial history dynamics, and then you set in motion a "Black Lives Matter" movement... and you do it right as this SJW mania thing is starting to run full tilt mainstream (with their Progressive Stack derivative of CRT), and you set the BLM platform based on the SJW victim platform (verbatim: BLM "Guiding Principles"), and viola: POWDER KEG ON A SHORT FUSE.

The only ones that can maybe snuff out these short fuses at this point are the 3 chicks who started BLM, but they've been in a self-induced media blackout since Dallas. And on that note I argue this stuff was always the design, as after all they're just sitting back in their George Soros owned house sipping champagne and livin' it up rather than vocally come out and really chime in on all that their movement has set in motion.
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
this is another thing that supports what i was saying on another thread in another site, heres a link to it, it could just be a coincidence but it pertains to john titor, which im pretty sure most of you know who he is, ill copy and paste my idea below, been trying to find someone to discuss this for a while, so please dont make fun

i know its a bit far fetched but its just a thought that intrigued me, but maybe what he predicted didnt stop what was gonna happen but it slightly changed what was going to happen and delayed it? i mean look at what he said, when he said that "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse") look at whats going on between the cops and the african culture, and the bombings and shootings that happen just about every month cause of isis in-sighting the crazies and supporters to do these things, then the cop on black violence and the black on cop violence, its all getting worse, then this years elections between donald trump and hillary clinton may cause civil unrest as hilary is shown to be corrupt and donald trump who is shown to be racist and a single-minded asshole the civil unrest hasnt happened yet but with a little bit of research this is what i found Proof The Entire World Is Preparing For Riots And Unrest The Pentagon Say They Are Preparing For Huge Civil Unrest In U.S. it may be everything but then again it could be nothing

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
These are the "peaceful protesters" who vote for Hillary and the same "peaceful protesters" that Hillary panders to. That should say a lot about Hillary's character.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

EXACTLY!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join