It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: Konduit
Now, I certainly don't and cant speak for all of all of us white folk, but this kind of crap is getting very old fast. now you really don't want whats coming soon, you can only push so far before whitey sets things right. That's it right there brother, just a natural fact.

Very true. Everyone lives on this earth because the white man allows it. Don't poke the bear.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Have you listened to any of the propaganda they are spewing?a reply to: introvert

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Race wars have finally and officially come to America? Have you ever taken a history class? Do you ever take a good hard look at Trump, your candidate of choice? Race wars finally started with blacks beating up whites? Liberals are creating an atmosphere of racism but conservatives aren't?

You are so ignorant.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlizzSorc
Now I wouldn't say that, are you baiting me?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Without the facts, we can't say what this white guy let fly out of his mouth.

There were other white people there protesting right along with other black people. I didn't see them get stripped.

Sometimes you have that one guy who likes trouble.

Then again, maybe one of those black guys smacked his girlfriend's butt and he wasn't having it.

Note the white guy's stance. He's not running, but backing up with his hands up. He's ready for a fight.

Why?

Something happened before hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr

Without the facts, we can't say what this white guy let fly out of his mouth.

There were other white people there protesting right along with other black people. I didn't see them get stripped.

Then again, maybe one of those black guys smacked his girlfriend's butt and he wasn't having it.

Note the white guy's stance. He's not running, but backing up with his hands up. He's ready for a fight.

Why?

Yeah, maybe he's half Japanese and comes from a long line of Kamikaze pilots so he decided to start a fight with what 20 or 30 people who are rioting.

Makes sense, can't be that the gang of black people are thugs or anything - I mean they're black, and we all know black people don't commit crimes or act violently.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

What did Reginald Denny say?

You are making stuff up to fit what you'd like to believe as much as anyone else here might be.

You don't know that he said anything. The fact that there are white protesters out on the street means nothing. There were Jews who survived WWII by working for the Nazis too ... see George Soros.

The only facts we know are what we see: lone guy getting jumped by a group and the ethnicities involved on a night full of widespread criminal activity.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yeah but what about slavery not to mention cops shooting people who pull guns on them?

I rest my case.

Try not to ascribe any sense to this.

The people we're dealing with do not work that way.

In this case the cop is black... Something the media is barely reporting on.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So a black man gets shot by a white officer... another by a black officer.. and all hell breaks loose!!

We have whites being attacked and thats ok and justified within their cause.

Twisted as hell!!! This is the behavior of an animal/monster and should be stopped and not allowed whatsoever!

I am outraged and wonder how this is all going to play out. Im in Nashville, TN and really don't think anything like that would be tolerated here actually think there would be an all out race war if it did.

Where were the ground troops last night?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Lol, the first page of this thread suggests the tone of this thread, white supremacists. I'll not agree what they did was right in any sense. But where are the comments like "Let's not say anything until we hear the full story" as we'd hear when a full video confrontation of a police and a black man end in the death of that black man? How is there no outcry for the numerous black people dying but as soon as one white man get attacked, there's a front page thread at the top of ATS.

It's even worse, knowing the source of this is a lone youtube video, where you are told the facts by the description of the video, "White man getting attacked by a mob of protestors @ NC Riots" by a youtube account registered ~11 days ago, which supports donald trump in the fullest sense. When a police attac..Kill* a blackman: "Ohh he's a criminal, ohh he has a criminal past, but what about black on black crime, well if he'd follow the instructions of the police" yet, you get a random video of black people beating a white man, not killing him, no one knows the motif yet, no one wants to look into the past of that white man or what he may have done. Why is he so special to be the only white man attacked by the group? Because you'd like to maintain white is always innocent and black is always guilty huh?

Odd world, if they should keep this path of mobbing and beating white men then you'd riot, right? Or as mentioned many times "Get a gun" because clearly, only white folks can get guns. So other than fighting a mob, shoot at them, who might also are armed, because of the 'injustice'.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Yeah, just excuse the beating, the looting, the other beatings of the media there and the destruction of the city!!!

I wake up daily to the news and there are whites and blacks committing crimes. There is no excuse to keep walking when a police officer tells you to stop. WHO DOES THAT? The man that can't defend himself today because he did what he wanted to do and had no respect. If a white man had done that and got shot... no one would blink an eye. White people wouldn't be catching their city on fire. WHO DOES THAT?

The more you stir # the worse it stinks.... the more people cry about poor me im black the more they separate them self. Lets get real... real quick. Gays, Blacks, Whites, Islamist... you name it. The more they cry poor me the more they focus attention on them self and separate them self and then cry because they separated them self and it is other peoples fault. No logic in that AT ALL

I just saw Oprah built a Black Museum!!?? People even being educated have no clue how they further divide and create hate.

Im disgusted by the violence and wonder this morning how bad this is going to become before it actually gets better.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, you apparently watch the news with tunnel vision, you're saying it's fine for an officer to kill a man who's walking away from him? Well damn, didn't know that much power was invested in them. He should respect an officer or die. Great "Logic" buddy.

They cry because they feel unsafe and constantly targetted. You either draw attention to it or let your abusers continue to take advantage, if a child never cries about his molester, it'll never come to light. But you've got great 'logic' so I guess you already knew that.

I do however agree with you on division, but don't you think it's the white folk that needs to accept the other races? Why do you believe it's the other way around? Have you noticed the black people who were raped, enslaved, placed in zoos, lynched, they live in a country with you and have been really trying to just fit in and be acceptable but get negative responses?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom
Well, you apparently watch the news with tunnel vision, you're saying it's fine for an officer to kill a man who's walking away from him? Well damn, didn't know that much power was invested in them. He should respect an officer or die. Great "Logic" buddy.

They cry because they feel unsafe and constantly targetted. You either draw attention to it or let your abusers continue to take advantage, if a child never cries about his molester, it'll never come to light. But you've got great 'logic' so I guess you already knew that.

I do however agree with you on division, but don't you think it's the white folk that needs to accept the other races? Why do you believe it's the other way around? Have you noticed the black people who were raped, enslaved, placed in zoos, lynched, they live in a country with you and have been really trying to just fit in and be acceptable but get negative responses?

I have mixed race family and one side of my family is the UN.

So let me say this: The black community has deep problems that are not all of the rest of the world's fault, and until and unless they own their own problems, nothing the rest of us do to try to address anything is going to change the outcome.

Any changes have to be as much on their part as it is from the rest of us, and when I say that, I include all the rest of the ethnicities because you don't see Latinos or Asians rioting like this.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Like always, totally miss-directing their anger and resorting to violence against innocent people. It would be wrong to associate these black thugs with the respectable and law abiding black segment of society. These out of control protestors are hurting that portion of the black segment of society who want to rise above being uneducated, choosing a life of crime, disrespecting authority, and accepting the gang and thug mentality that's been associated with their black culture. It's really a shame, since a portion of blacks have moved-on with their lives and have put the racial hate and discrimination at the hands of white society behind them.

My wife's a teacher, teaching in an inner-city school. She's white and has many black students in her class. They all respect her and have come to know her as a caring teacher. She came home one day and told me she had this new student in her class who is also black. He's very disrespectful to her and is trying to recruit other black students in the class to act like him! There's one black boy who always sits at the front of her class who she has always said is very friendly. I was also aware of him because I had him in my class before I retired from teaching a year ago. I also remember him being very friendly and a nice kid.

Well, this new kid says to him, hey brother you know me, come on man you're one of us, I'm a gang banger, bla, bla, bla, we have to stick together brother. This young boy than says loudly, "I don't know you! You disrespect Mrs. "D", I'm not like you!" The other kids in the class actually joined in and verbally attacked him for always disrespecting my wife." I was utterly impressed when she told me what happened!

My wife than told this new kid, we respect each other in this class, you can now see how close we all are. He than says, Mrs. "D", I can't handle this class -meaning the atmosphere of respect. She than tells him to take a seat outside of the classroom. In the meantime a black girl in her class gets up and goes outside the classroom and apologizes to this new kid for yelling at him and than says to him "we don't disrespect our teacher. You've been disrespecting her since you started this class!" It gives you hope that some inner-city kids are being brought up to respect their teachers and are rejecting the gang and thug attitude.

Migrants were also discriminated against in this country, but not to the extreme and extent of blacks. Many migrants in this country have pulled themselves out of poverty, understood the importance of educating themselves, and raised their children to respect life, have decent morals and respect the rule of law. It's about time black society starts doing the same.

Their protest should be focused on the shooting incident and a change on when it's acceptable to use lethal force. Not using it to vent their racial anger towards whites and innocent bystanders, and using it to take advantage of looting, and vandalizing their own community. It only hardens the negative stereotype of blacks and makes it harder for them to be trusted by the police and the rest of society. Poor parenting role models, the influence of poor celebrity role models, and anti-police hip hop music are part of the blame.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr

Why?

Are you actually serious? He was kneeling and then started backing up when more than one guy kept coming up. You really need a mob of people to handle one guy? The whole "There were other white people there protesting right along with other black people" is shorted sighted when there have been incidents of white people being told to leave because they're white. Some being yelled at and attacked.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

So this can't possibly be neutral?

Hm. I do find it interesting that because they're black attacking a white person, that you believe they MUST be in the wrong. They couldn't possibly have been provoked. While I choose to lay cards out on the table.

I have a question for you. Based exactly on what we see here, in your opinion, what are the chances that this man was attacked unprovoked?

0%-100% chance.

Go.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mizzijr

You are making stuff up to fit what you'd like to believe as much as anyone else here might be.

You don't know that he said anything.

I'm not making up anything. Last I checked, I simply laid out scenarios (some rather unlikely.) Including one where the black people could be at fault.

People are so quick to attack but slow to reason. It's partially what's wrong in the world. Everybody can't know it all. I'm surely not claiming to.

Clearly I, nor anyone else outside of that video knows what happened.

You said it doesn't make a difference if other white people were there. Apparently it does.

This white guy got stripped.

Were there any other white men stripped in this fashion?

Why didn't the camera keep rolling if they were on a "white man stripping spree?"

The world may never know.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im not pro violence at all. With that being said I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened years ago. Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome runs deep in black/africans blood and is a real thing. We were taken from our country unjustly, brought somewhere new away from our habitat/climate, forced to work until we die, raped, skin used for shoes, belts, hats, our babies taken from us and used for alligator bait, slave masters taking the men from their family and raping them in front of their family, the women forced to breast feed the children of masters because the properties in their breast milk were better, pedophilia, need I go on? The longevity was 400+ years. Now were "America" where in the beginning blacks couldn't even buy land and houses in adequate areas. Forced to live on top of one another, short food supplies, bad sewage, not enough space, and even the ones that were lucky and had adequate income couldn't even live in better places. Long story short, this land is based off of systematic oppressions. "System" there are many laws, policies, and tricks within the government to make things the way they are. Now we're getting killed, swatted like flies. Yes, I understand sometimes it may be a man/woman's fault why they've been shot. There is no denying what is happening unless you're racist yourself. A football player kneels during the anthem, but Obama sends billions to the middle east and flint residents are dying because of poor water conditions and people are upset a man is exercising his freedom... Just saying, people are fed up. I feel this is slight to what the future holds. (not condoning)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yes, in my time in an inner city classroom, I had both types, the good ones I felt so sorry for because they were doing their best and trying their hardest to get out and the bad ones who didn't care even though most of them were bright and capable if they only had their heads screwed on straight.

It's a shame the school I was at was a poorly run mess. It was hard. There were commonly fights in the halls.

I genuinely liked almost all my kids, good and the even the bad, but I could see lots of trouble for the second group.

And I know a lot of the problems start in the home, and those problems likely started several generations back too.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What a bunch of thugs. It's getting worse everyday in America. Obama came out and said " ‘Overwhelming Majority’ Of Protestors ‘Doing It The Right Way " ....WTF. Cops are being attacked, stores being vandalized and people in danger and their lives and property being destroyed and he says that. Last night the protesting was done almost legally and that was ONLY because the national guard, state troopers, and police were out in force.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join