It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Photographers shoot from that location to get front-on crowd shots, unless they're photographing Kim Kardashian, in which case they may have other motives. This is not a mystery.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Your bang on Hilary news aren't you with your posts, in a good way sir!

Those Smartphones do look VERY off. What they are filming is not what is in front of them and even some of those behind others are not showing arms or their phones either. Seems very odd.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: boncho
There is also a short section where she glitches out, disappears and her voice seems to sound like a mans. Clip is cut to a few seconds... Here is that clip.

that part is the strangest of it, very odd

No it isn't.

That is what digital television signals do when there is a drop in signal quality.

Don't be an idiot! The "drop you describe affects the entire frame, not individual people within the frame. What this video proves is that the "signal" of the background and the person are two different streams...which for some of you...isn't possible in real life. This is either proof of superimposing Clinton over the background, or proof that someone played with it afterward to produce this effect.

Personally...I sincerely believe Clinton is very, very ill. She has avoided interviews and documented appearances like the plague. This may be their last ditch effort to make up for her physical short-comings. The goal being...my best guess...is using her name to get her elected so she can then resign and the left would still hold the White House.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Photographers shoot from that location to get front-on crowd shots, unless they're photographing Kim Kardashian, in which case they may have other motives. This is not a mystery.

Looks like those with Hilary Derangement Syndrome will claim (after she is elected) that every appearance she makes will be a double or hologram!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Just not possible for example do you think Trump is going to argue with a blue screen?? Don't you think if Hillary wasn't actually at the speech someone would have noticed?? I might buy the video was edited to say increase the crowd size by adding in more people. But to say she wasn't there would be difficult to hide if not impossible. Think about all the people that would have came in contact with her before and after the event. And trust me this would be thr scoop of a lifetime for a reporter. This isn't something they would keep quiet. Look at how they were all over her supposed illness.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is getting really, really, really embarrassing. I'm not a Hillary supporter, but... COME ON!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There is no dubt. Hillary dissapeard and vanish into another dimension (4 or 5 i think)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

For the last few years, almost everything on the news has looked green screened to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Just not possible for example do you think Trump is going to argue with a blue screen?? Don't you think if Hillary wasn't actually at the speech someone would have noticed?? I might buy the video was edited to say increase the crowd size by adding in more people. But to say she wasn't there would be difficult to hide if not impossible. Think about all the people that would have came in contact with her before and after the event. And trust me this would be thr scoop of a lifetime for a reporter. This isn't something they would keep quiet. Look at how they were all over her supposed illness.

All over? someone caught that with luck, they say she's shown health issues previously not sure if true, and even then the mainstream media tried to deny misrepresent and hide the video as much as possible. Some say they even edited out when Bill Clinton stumbled by saying frequently and then correcting to rarely to appear as if he merely said rarely.

Don't know if the background flag at location was moved closer, but it shows shadows of those near the pulpit and the flag at that location is said to be quite far so that shouldn't happen. The fact she disappears pulpit and all, shows distortions and also changes voice to a more masculine voice for some snippets, if true is also odd.

edit on 17-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Green Screen?

How do you green screen this?

so... where is the ramp ? at 25:52 of the recorded speech, one can see HRC rising briskly as see walks up a ramp behind a group of attendees.... why a ramp? well, because a wheelchaired woman speaker was on the stage well before HRC, right before the hostess announcer introduced HRC and hugs ensued

I had to stop watching the speech in the first 5 minutes...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

There is also a short section where she glitches out, disappears and her voice seems to sound like a mans. Clip is cut to a few seconds... Here is that clip.

that part is the strangest of it, very odd

No it isn't.

That is what digital television signals do when there is a drop in signal quality.

Don't be an idiot! The "drop you describe affects the entire frame, not individual people within the frame. What this video proves is that the "signal" of the background and the person are two different streams...which for some of you...isn't possible in real life. This is either proof of superimposing Clinton over the background, or proof that someone played with it afterward to produce this effect.

Personally...I sincerely believe Clinton is very, very ill. She has avoided interviews and documented appearances like the plague. This may be their last ditch effort to make up for her physical short-comings. The goal being...my best guess...is using her name to get her elected so she can then resign and the left would still hold the White House.

He's not being an idiot. He's actually correct. Also, calling people names is a violation of the T&C.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Looks like those with Hilary Derangement Syndrome will claim (after she is elected) that every appearance she makes will be a double or hologram!

People who make such a claim shouldn't complain about Hillary's presidency then, since she's just a digital projection.

Not that they would -- I mean, it's not like interpretation of Hillary's supposed seizures and the digital pixelation in her broadcasts is politically motivated or anything. I'm quite sure all the people making these observations are healthy mix of various political ideologies and many will be voting Hillary...

Or not.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes they do, to the whole picture, not specific parts revealing a background behind the subject, not visible to the camera.

Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sure, now post the crowd shots. Same thing with the camera phone shots, a dozen people are dangling phones out, but where are the vids from it?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

In that big crowd shot that keeps getting posted, yesterday I counted about 30 phones in open view just in the bottom half of that particular photo vantage point.

Did dude ever embed that video that was supposed to be from someones camera phone?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

Did you look at the video of them covering up the phone? This phone is inches from them but it appears like its got something entirely else in it. This isn't the whole shebang though, I got plenty more. Im going back to my original hypothesis. Im seeing evidence this entire thing was faked. (whether or not she was physically present, no idea. Don't know why they'd need to fake it though.)

The next video I have is a doozy. They were 100% covering up certain angles & camera frames that would blow it. www.youtube.com...]Just look at how they used the graphic. It's blatantly obvious.

Well, if they are photographing from the backside, they have to use a wide-angle lens because Hill has a lot of junk in the trunk.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Heres a thought. What if the entire event was Augmented reality? SUch as a Holo lens sort of device. WHat if everyone there was in on it and paid to act like she was there?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulpin
This is absolutely damming. No signal degradation that I know of would completely remove something from the video (in this case, Hillary), then perfectly replicate and display what was behind it.

Been lurking here since 2000, and this was the thing that finally drove me to register.

It cannot be said she was removed and the background behind her was the only thing visible.

This pic perfectly explains what was happening:

Notice that this image shows a small section of the top of the background and the very top of Hillary's head was repeated all the way down the screen during the glitch.

Therefore, it looks like you can see the stripes behind her, but you are really just seeing a small section of the top of the stripes being repeated down the screen making it look like continuous stripes.

My .02¢ is that this was just normal glitching.
edit on 17-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I didn't come across any public appearances by her yesterday. The DNC has Bernie and Elizabeth Warren campaigning for her today in separate places.

She's supposed to appear publicly in Philadelphia on Monday to address millennials across the nation. (Plug your ears and cover your eyes, Millennials!! Mirth!!)

Info (Blog 4 President US)

I've been freaked out since I was in the womb so it's not unusual for me to feel freaked out (especially in the last 17 years of being online) and, not surprisingly, I'm freaked out about this whole thing. I still feel the Hillary who collapsed while leaving the nine-eleven ceremony is either dead or very close to it. I can't shake the feeling. I know my feeling doesn't fit the mainstream presented scenario but staged events, virtual reality and AI are operational. Digital media.

I don't see any questioning going on as to the validity of Trump being Trump or his public appearances being questionable or manipulated to appear as something they are not. I don't feel the deception factor when I check out his appearances.

I was really upset when everything went digital. I don't like the energy of it.

I'm going to have to watch as things move along. If she continues to experience health crashes in public, well then...

Just my two copper pennies.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Chadwickus

much of the weirdness is explained by compression and bad connection, but how does she and her podium go invisible yet the background stays crisp and clear?

I am sure there is a digitized/streaming issue, but, yes, I think it's strange the podium disappears, too.

For reference:

This has problably already been determined (since I am replying before reading the entire thread), but I bet it's not her that's being greenscreen and not there, but the background. She's live and there and the feed filming her in the auditorium is having signal issues and the flag is the CGI background that stays solid because it's added in studio or in broadcasting between event and uplink.
Just makes more sense to me and an Occam's Razor style answer. Thw cell screens, who knows. Front facing camera and not aiming right?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join