It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Trumps hair is his lion mane. A real life lion king.
edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

a couple of thousand people? from all reports the event was dead with only a handful of people turning up. Someone posted the twitter feed a few pages ago, on all accounts it was almost deserted. When you think about it it'd be the logical reason why they would splice the crowd in

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
I'm late to this discussion, but yes she was there.. a very good friend of mine from HS was there.. I don't know how this is even "a thing"

Cool, can you link the pictures they took. ?? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I promised I would run this question by the experts at a video compression forum I used to frequent a while back. As I expected, they deleted the post because it was too political, but I did get an answer from the moderator that confirms my original thesis that the video artifact here was nothing unusual. Here is what the mod said:
Too political for us. Your answer to the issue is correct. A pan of the camera to a part of the background or a switch to a different camera could cause the artifact. The red and white bars being replicated where she was standing isn't surprising given their uniformity. If the left third of the screen repeated in the middle due to a glitch, it would cause the vanishing effect. Had she been in front of a tree, you'd have noticed that the left branches repeated in the center and the trunk disappeared. You have your answer, so I'm deleting the post.
And I will add (my own words here) that given the proof above that the top of Hillary's head repeated multiple times, the same artifact would be present if the top of the image replicated onto the bottom. Same principle.

So there you have it.

It's too bad you didn't provide the frames she had completely disappeared in.

Slowed down:

And also point out that a lot of other media from the event is fake. A lone moderators comment is not the gold standard in discussion, sorry.

There is clearly more than a few pieces of media faked from this event. Why? If its merely to pad people there, sure, whatever, but I think people need to access how much is fake before making any final conclusions on this.

Fake:

Empty Gym @ the rally.

edit on 18-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes, I did provide those frames. The analysis in particular applies to those frames, as the effect is caused by one portion of the screen overlaying another, and the end result appears seemless because the background has a highly regular, large block pattern.

Not that it matters, but it's pretty clear from that first shot that the foreground isn't just vanishing, since the background shifts a tad. The effect can be most easily seen in the lower left corner of the frame.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Photographers shoot from that location to get front-on crowd shots, unless they're photographing Kim Kardashian, in which case they may have other motives. This is not a mystery.

Looks like those with Hilary Derangement Syndrome will claim (after she is elected) that every appearance she makes will be a double or hologram!

Is this the logical escalation of the "Obama is illiterate without a teleprompter argument?"

We've progressed all the way from that to, "Hillary can't even exist without CGI."

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

We've progressed all the way from that to, "Hillary can't even exist without CGI."

see, you finally are getting it!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Then I propose we take it one step further to "The whole universe is CGI!"

And I assure you, I can make a much more compelling argument for that than anyone can make for the claims in this thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Either way the concept is probably inevitable and not a new one.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iso2121
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Either way the concept is probably inevitable and not a new one.

I'm pretty sure a virtual candidate would be a lot more appealing than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Oh, nice catch on the podium staying the same! I guess with all of the hologram feed issues, they haven't had time to program in a different one.
I saw that video "glitch", and never before seen a satellite feed issue that made JUST the person vanish like that! Before someone pointed that out, I'd just watched a few moments, and was thinking, even then, that it sounded like far too big of a crowd for her lately! Even in bigger venues, she wasn't getting that much attention! In another thread, it's been pointed out that they were talking about holographic candidates a few years ago. I think we are seeing it now!! The software to make someone look like her, saying all the right things, and more software to make it sound like her, then projecting it to the location.

Not a single appearance in a crowd, I notice! No one holding her up. More fascinating by the day!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Britx
Someone please correct me if I am wrong (with a real response not just “you’re wrong”)…

If it was just a fluke to the “Digital Error” why is the background, and the “Live: Hillary Clinton” banner at the bottom still clear? Wouldn’t those take the same effect?

Correct.
If it was some signal wonkiness and it was a feed from a videocamera.... The portion of the flag that is behind her body should not be visible to the camera and could not show up in the picture at all.
But there it is!

Aha!! That, right there, is the most obvious clue that this is phony. No way the flag would show, if she faded, as some are claiming, unless she wasn't there. Bravo!!

Even the crowd scenes, you have to wonder...how hard would it be to project a moving hologram, with some people there cued to "react", just as actors do to CGI stuff all the time? We don't actually see her hands connect with anyone. Many in that crowd don't react at all. Very odd!

Can't wait to see what happens with the debates. Could people on stage with a hologram be fooled? How good is the tech?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Lulpin

explain this screenshot then..

She disappears in one feed, but not another...

Wacky!

Explain how the flag is perfectly visible even behind her, where the camera would not be able to see it, if it's just a glitch. If she vanished, there should be nothing there, but there is.

As for the second feed, one is not actually from the event location, but from the transmitting location.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Explain how the flag is perfectly visible even behind her, where the camera would not be able to see it, if it's just a glitch.

It's been explained, by AV professionals and others, multiple times already in this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Another embarrassing fail for an anti-Hillary thread.
Why isn't this in Skunk forums already or Mud pit.

Just imagine the flood of Trump supporters if someone created a thread about Trump being CGI'd for an event despite there being 100's of eye witnesses, photos and video of him being there. For some reason hypocrisy and ignorance is acceptable to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: miniatus

Trumps hair is his lion mane. A real life lion king.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Then I propose we take it one step further to "The whole universe is CGI!"

And I assure you, I can make a much more compelling argument for that than anyone can make for the claims in this thread.

The ideal need no justification it is.

And some older texts to ponder

Yet the truth is capable of healing the world and setting it free. All is but a dream and we will make it a lucid one. Mankind will shatter the shackles of reality.

Regards the event it is not just the disappearance but shadows being cast on the flag that was in the distant background, the distance between the camarographer and hillary being unclear given similar size, the lack of appearance in cell phones, and the change in voice from feminine to masculine. There are also portions in the videos where the anomalies do not occur in the podium but solely around hillary herself, or so I hear.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
There are also portions in the videos where the anomalies do not occur in the podium but solely around hillary herself, or so I hear.

I always knew the universe was CGI...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Imagine if during world war 2 one group was crazy enough to say nazi ideology was beyond criticism and we should allow german nazis into our lands without scrutiny

A body of work that does not open itself to criticism, critical analysis, does so because critical analysis will reveal the internal self contradiction pointing to the truth. Their book will in essence say with its own words to ignore it and accept the truth of the world.

No belief can validly deviate from reality, such beliefs are mere denial of the truth. All false religions will die before the altar of truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
There are also portions in the videos where the anomalies do not occur in the podium but solely around hillary herself, or so I hear.

I always knew the universe was CGI...

a quote from another place

xI've suggested it may be a naturally occurring simulation, there have existed naturally occurring nuclear reactors. And extremely simple rules generate all possible information and unlimited complexity. So if even an extremely simple medium exists, it could very well generate all possible universes by following a few simple rules.

Now that said, assuming that is so and we're on a naturally occurring eternal computer, which may be of utter simplicity, there is the possibility of altering the running code. After all physicists have already speculated on the possibility of different physical laws existing in parallel universes, it may be that the physical laws are malleable, difficult to do but possible.

A reality warping machine, an akashic engineering machine, may be possible. If so it would be the ultimate invention, capable of in a single step reshaping the world. To me it is something I've wanted to know if it was possible since I was a child, as such guarantees time, security and freedom to the maximum degree.

In any case neural interfaces will free the mind and independent of our ability to change the underlying rules we can build our own rules and games atop the existing system.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join