It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This might sound a little nuts, but its been popping up on other boards and I am having trouble seeing where the people "attending" really are. There's not many wide-angle shots, and as Hillary approaches the stage not only does it appear she didn't pass by the phones held out in front, the people seem to be somewhere else entirely.

Comparing it to the other events, there's enough angles to rule something like this out immediately. Obviously.

The first picture shows hillary directly in front of the 'fan' but she's not on the camera phone...

The rest, well, maybe someone can figure out whats going on with them. Keep in mind her podium and blue sign has stayed the same the past few speeches.

I don't see her walk by the phones as she 'passes by' nor can I tell where those phones are shooting at in the room.

Here's the full video...

Here, I think there's actually a chance they might be using some of the active CGI technology.

Face2Face Technology

There is also a short section where she glitches out, disappears and her voice seems to sound like a mans. Clip is cut to a few seconds... Here is that clip.
edit on 16-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Something is not correct about those pics for sure .Maybe NASA had something to do with them lol

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
There is also a short section where she glitches out, disappears and her voice seems to sound like a mans. Clip is cut to a few seconds... Here is that clip.

that part is the strangest of it, very odd

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

Don't worry it's just a glitch in the Matrix....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
That is really weird. I could accept she isn't picked up by the phones, but the scenery is all off on the phones themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Pretty funny very odd... I wouldn't put it past them..... Another funny thing is there was only around 300 people there sounds like thousands and there were no cars but their caravan outside no people either.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

at 30:30 she starts to disappear, her background remains solid and her voice turns dark and evil when she says JOIN US!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This is a weird one - I thought maybe the people holding their phones are just pointing them in the wrong direction and Hillary wasn't currently on their phone, and the photograph looks like it's lined up but in reality it wasn't.

But this really is odd. Something's screwy

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You get a better look at the auditorium on this video

It seems that those at the front are pointing their cameras a lot higher.
edit on 1692016 by bilbous because:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I like your evidence, but in the full video it starts with her hugging the lady who introduced her. You can't hug someone who's not there. Unless... (I'll continue this thought a little later.)

The Face2Face software is scary. All you need is a source video, a webcam, a good impersonator, and you can make anyone in the world say anything you want. If you notice in their video, they only use G. W. Bush, Donald Trump, and Putin to make funny faces with. Later on they use Obama, but not to make funny faces. So why only use the enemies of the Democrats to make into a laughing stock? Hmmm...

But you still need a source video for that technology to work... (continuing thought from earlier) isit possible in the video of Hillary that scene has occurred before? As in, have she and that woman ever met and hugged before presenting a speech like that? That's what I would be looking for next. The rest; the background of the flag and foreground of people's arms holding up phones; they could have been sort of spliced together. The images on the phones seem to show something entirely different than the background in front of them, and at one point Hillary and the podium disappear but the background remains with perfectly straight stripes. If they were going to fake the speech, you would think that they would have made sure there weren't any such glitches, unless of course they didn't have time to fix it.

Anyway, I think this could be a valid argument IF someone can provide a previously recorded Hillary speech where she is introduced by, and hugs, that same woman in the beginning of the video, and/or the arms holding cameras showing whatever scene that was. If this was faked, then that evidence must exist out there somewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Wow! You can clerly here a mans voice instead of hers for a second! Scary! Is it the same like in the original video?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

No it isn't.

That is what digital television signals do when there is a drop in signal quality.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

much of the weirdness is explained by compression and bad connection, but how does she and her podium go invisible yet the background stays crisp and clear?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Green Screen?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The face to face technology reference you have used here is a red herring, Reddit or 4chan might fall for it, but not here.

The technology works on a screen, and manipulates existing footage.

Hillary is surrounded by people, they aren't looking at a screen are they?

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com...

The technology

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well I don't profess to fully understand digital artefacts, just that I know that I've seen these effects a lot.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Green Screen?

How do you green screen this?

Full size:

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 16/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I live in Greensboro...born & raised. She was her trust me....the air still has a certain smell to it. Sorta the smell of a bathroom door on a shrimp boat as it burns.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

I've heard that explanation before (about other speeches when the camera phones don't show what they should) and I really don't buy it. Why would the people be pointing their phones at some random spot above Hillary? Who does that, and why? We are talking about Hillary supporters, so it's a given they aren't the brightest bulbs in the store, but wouldn't at least one of them actually be trying to record Hillary? I'm seriously starting to believe that perhaps they are using CGI to make the crowds look bigger. Perhaps because we've all caught on that they're carefully picking camera angles to hide the fact that the crowds really aren't very big.

Look at the picture above. Trump can fill a stadium. Hillary can fill.... half of a school gym.
edit on 16-9-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Why is the American flag back to front and on its side?
Is this normal protocol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join