It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Lulpin

I don't fully understand how digital works, but I'm sure the background doesn't glitch because it doesn't move, the podium may disappear because it's "attached" to Hillary, if that makes sense?

It does make sense- I have seen digital glitches preserve patterns (distinct lines, etc) before, likely due to some kind of error compensation features or compression algorithms. But in the case of this video, I don't think the red lines behind Hillary are long enough for any compensation software to fill in the blanks so perfectly. Roughly half of the lines were covered by Hillary, and during the glitch they managed to not only fill in the space that Hillary occupied, but maintained their shape, thickness, and spacing as well.

On a closer look at your first reply, the second feed is slightly delayed compared to the glitchy feed. So perhaps whatever was going on, was able to be corrected in that short gap of time.

Now of course, what am I getting at, and what does this all mean? Well quite frankly I don't know. I just thought it was pretty bizarre for the background to end up so pristine, for a single frame, during some very bad degradation.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lulpin
I decided to check out the video of Hillary's speech that was linked in the OP, and near the end while the video was glitching out (which I assumed was just signal degradation) Hillary COMPLETELY VANISHES for a single frame, while the background remains behind completely un-distorted, even areas that Hillary was covering up.

21:12 (though it is only for one frame):

Youtube time code: #t=1272

Gif straight from the source, un-edited:

Slowed down:

This is absolutely damming. No signal degradation that I know of would completely remove something from the video (in this case, Hillary), then perfectly replicate and display what was behind it.

Been lurking here since 2000, and this was the thing that finally drove me to register.

originally posted by: tommyjo
Nothing is too silly for them! There is still months of this madness to go! What if Hillary wins the election? Good grief it will never end!

And on that note I finally have a theory!

It's a deliberate troll move by the Criminal Media to get people chasing waterfalls.

edit on 16-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Here's the OP of the week, Bonch! Bravely and well done.
With all the doppelgagger spin going in the cauldron right
now, I wonder if she was slipped a MIckey of dead virgin's
blood in the gumby bus?
For the CGI thing on digital media... it may be amusing to
hear if she doesn't show up in a mirror either.. I wouldn't
put it past her at this point.
Glitches. Wow... or just maybe she's so spiritually warped:
the earthly form is starting to glitch out of this timeline
from rejection...ROFL. What a great thread, thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

@HillaryClinton reflected in the mirror after holding a press conference with reporters in Greensboro, NC.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Chadwickus

much of the weirdness is explained by compression and bad connection, but how does she and her podium go invisible yet the background stays crisp and clear?

I am sure there is a digitized/streaming issue, but, yes, I think it's strange the podium disappears, too.

For reference:

If it was compression it would effect the entire screen not just Hillary and her podium. Something fishy going on here.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: collietta

I found a video from Twitter of someone filming her, with someone else in front of that person capturing her on their phone.

Either you're incompetent, or being disingenuous.

Cool where is the link? Interesting you saw it on twitter but don;t post a link. WOnder why?!?!?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: intrepid

So Hillary is dating the Bat Boy?

It's as plausible as this scenario.

More plausible, since the evidence of her dating bat boy is zero, while the evidence of this video artifact being caused by something other than normal transmission/compression artifacts is actually a negative number.

Can you link another example of this anywhere on the net?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

As I've already said, I posted it on page 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not my fault if basic comprehension evades you.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

much of the weirdness is explained by compression and bad connection, but how does she and her podium go invisible yet the background stays crisp and clear?

I am sure there is a digitized/streaming issue, but, yes, I think it's strange the podium disappears, too.

For reference:

If it was compression it would effect the entire screen not just Hillary and her podium. Something fishy going on here.

Please read the thread. In short: you appear to have no knowledge whatsoever of digital video codecs or compression algorithms.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like how suddenly people with no knowledge whatsoever of digital video artifacting suddenly put the onus upon the rest of us to provide them with examples of similar effects from elsewhere.

You know, generally speaking, people don't upload the video if it's fubared, and even if they do, they sure don't lable it "check out my fubared video" so we can easily find it. And now you expect us to peruse through thousands of hours of video footage looking for a particular type of video error that you probably wouldn't accept even if we found it.

I've personally seen footage of football players magically disappearing from the field, and then reappearing downfield. I assure you they were not wizards, and it was caused by insufficient bandwidth.

But I'll tell you what I'll do, just for you guys. I'll drag this sorry, embarrassing topic over to a video compression forum I haven't visited in years to get some industry experts chiming in. I'm quite sure of two things:

1) You guys won't accept whatever they tell me unless it's "Oh that's proof it's a composite image!"
2) They're going to think I'm a political troll.

It may take me a day or two to get a response to this nonsense. Please don't hold your breath on my account.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I like how suddenly people with no knowledge whatsoever of digital video artifacting suddenly put the onus upon the rest of us to provide them with examples of similar effects from elsewhere.

You know, generally speaking, people don't upload the video if it's fubared, and even if they do, they sure don't lable it "check out my fubared video" so we can easily find it. And now you expect us to peruse through thousands of hours of video footage looking for a particular type of video error that you probably wouldn't accept even if we found it.

I've personally seen footage of football players magically disappearing from the field, and then reappearing downfield. I assure you they were not wizards, and it was caused by insufficient bandwidth.

But I'll tell you what I'll do, just for you guys. I'll drag this sorry, embarrassing topic over to a video compression forum I haven't visited in years to get some industry experts chiming in. I'm quite sure of two things:

1) You guys won't accept whatever they tell me unless it's "Oh that's proof it's a composite image!"

It may take me a day or two to get a response to this nonsense. Please don't hold your breath on my account.

Feel free to use the images I posted. A second opinion by the experts would be appreciated, regardless of the outcome.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

For reference:

Please read the thread. In short: you appear to have no knowledge whatsoever of digital video codecs or compression algorithms.

Aside from the glitch the weirdness at the beginning where the mobile phone direction and what is view able not showing the same background is off. My super liberal girlfriend saw it instantly. Go ahead and deflect for her though it's cool!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I really like when people join this forum less then a few months ago and all the sudden are experts in everything anti Trump or pro Hillary!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: derfreebie

@HillaryClinton reflected in the mirror after holding a press conference with reporters in Greensboro, NC.

mobile.twitter.com...

Thanks for the dig, and hyperbole can some-
times be all too true if the conspiracy is wild
enough. But again, thanks for the extra effort.
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
She's predestined after all

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ive been going back and watching alot of hillary's speeches from the past year. alot of them have this same image in the camera phones. a recent one i looked at actually had 2 different versions. one witht he phones looking at what appeared to be a white wall and the other that somehow now had the proper image with the right perspective on the screens. its really driving me up a wall. gotta start ripping the source i guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I really like when people join this forum less then a few months ago and all the sudden are experts in everything anti Trump or pro Hillary!

I like how people make up stuff.

I tend to stay out of the political threads. I'm on record saying I don't like Hillary and am not voting for her. Plus, what the hell does it even mean to be an expert on everything "anti Trump or pro Hillary?" Seriously, wtf?

And whatever it means, why would having an account here for many years make my expertise on such a non-descript thing more believable?

Is active posting on ATS for many years the only way to develop this mystical knowledge of all things "Anti-Trump and Pro-Hillary?"

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
the voice changes if true seem odd.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
ive been going back and watching alot of hillary's speeches from the past year. alot of them have this same image in the camera phones. a recent one i looked at actually had 2 different versions. one witht he phones looking at what appeared to be a white wall and the other that somehow now had the proper image with the right perspective on the screens. its really driving me up a wall. gotta start ripping the source i guess.

It's odd to me how Trump has huge rallys all the time yet Hillary has hardly any and the one she does have seem manufactured.

Seriously according to the polls which has Hillary up is she not garnering more rally support? It just seems off.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

For reference:

Aside from the glitch the weirdness at the beginning where the mobile phone direction and what is view able not showing the same background is off. My super liberal girlfriend saw it instantly. Go ahead and deflect for her though it's cool!

Why would I deflect for your "super liberal girlfriend?"

I have very little interest in politics. I think both candidates this year are terrible. My interest in this is not political.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I like how people make up stuff.

I tend to stay out of the political threads. I'm on record saying I don't like Hillary and am not voting for her. Plus, what the hell does it even mean to be an expert on everything "anti Trump or pro Hillary?" Seriously, wtf?

And whatever it means, why would having an account here for many years make my expertise on such a non-descript thing more believable?

Is active posting on ATS for many years the only way to develop this mystical knowledge of all things "Anti-Trump and Pro-Hillary?"

Firstly if true glad you aren't voting for Hillary!
Secondly when several people join a conspiracy site a few months prior to an election and post a lot of "shill" based post for one candidate or against another those that have been here a bit pre election get a little suspect! Not saying it's one sided either Im sure there are some pro Trump Shills but hey Im biased with those guys!

All that aside re the op the beginning of the video is weird! BTW I did find google digital video codec glitch example and there was a video that had something similar with the forefront image pixelating and the background not so much!

Anyway no hard feeling and welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join