It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: boncho

LOL. Now *that* looks goofy as hell.

What I'd like to know is how this is legal.

Well when they repealed the Smith-Mundit act (I think that's the spelling) it became very legal. You should have a read about what that act prevented

There was a case I recall from years back wherein a radio station was fined for running a teaser for an upcoming news cast that said, "Here are the stories we're working on now," and then went on to list a number of stories that were already pre-recorded. The FCC found that it was dishonest to claim the story was breaking or "being worked on" when it was already in the can.

So if a network can get docked for something like that, how is it acceptable for them to pretend they are actually physically located at the scene?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Greggers

I don't know the legality of it, but CNN has been caught numerous times with fake reports via green screen, especially Anderson Cooper. Notice how Anderson Cooper glitches like the Hillary glitch.

That guys is just absurd!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

Greggers already has. QED.

You mean another video of the same event with the same ghosting effects? Yes he did. So it supports something wonky going on. Im speaking about posting an unrelated video, completely separate, another instance with someone other than Clinton and show the speaker disappearing along with other objects, but not the background, which is clearly a physical object behind her (from the other photos we are seeing).

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Your confirmation bias trying to pin it on me is breathtaking as well.

Okay, so people here and there actually look straight at her. Everybody else is just in a daze, so she's got about 1/100th the enthusiasm as Ron Paul every had. Good for her woohoo Turd Sandwich!

The best I could find real quick. If you could see the Orlando thing I was at I feared for his safety. ALL eyes on him, not staring around like a bunch of zombies.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Greggers
So Hillary is dating the Bat Boy?

It's as plausible as this scenario.

My bad...or should I say, 'your bad'...since it's a Hillary thread and her resident disinformation publication is National Enquirer ?

Wait...

Who is responsible for Weekly World News?

The suit over ownership of Ed Anger and his column is nearing trial after three years, and the decision could rock the Lantana, Fla.-based Enquirer/Star Group`s publishing empire and expose secrets of the tabloid industry.

That kind of money could take a big chunk out of the Enquirer/Star Group, which reported net income for the quarter ending June 29 as $4 million, on revenues of $68.9 million.

Whoops, same people. No wonder there's nothing about tis history when you look for it, and why they are so obsessed with Hillary's "alien babies".

Check the Hot-sheets!

edit on 16-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Man it's got to be frustrating to continually Google to discredit something and being wrong.... AGAIN. They sold WWN almost 10 years ago. It's owned by a company called Bat Boy LLC

en.wikipedia.org...

Going to Google them too for the discredit?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

I found a video from Twitter of someone filming her, with someone else in front of that person capturing her on their phone.

Either you're incompetent, or being disingenuous.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It seems I've been mistaken, and I must apologise.

The majority of ATS membership aren't better than reddit/4chan, I honestly thought ATS had integrity, but upon reading this thread, how mindless trolling posts get stars and critical thinking ones gets ignored, is telling.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

From this event? Why didn't you post it?

You guys are so serious on this one.

I think it's mostly funny just to question it (weirder things have been happening with her lately), while it wouldn't surprise me either. Meanwhile, if this kind of thing hasn't happened yet, its coming to an election in your near future... For now we've been blessed with the most wildly entertaining circus of an election in the history of the known universe. Enjoy now, because it's probably going to suck afterwards (especially if The Hillary wins she's a drag).

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I posted it on page 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And isn't the US election something that should be taken seriously? Yes both candidates are jokes, but some people will actually believe that Hillary is a hologram..

It just deflects from the actual issues

edit on 16/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I decided to check out the video of Hillary's speech that was linked in the OP, and near the end while the video was glitching out (which I assumed was just signal degradation) Hillary COMPLETELY VANISHES for a single frame, while the background remains behind completely un-distorted, even areas that Hillary was covering up.

21:12 (though it is only for one frame):

Youtube time code: #t=1272

Gif straight from the source, un-edited:

Slowed down:

This is absolutely damming. No signal degradation that I know of would completely remove something from the video (in this case, Hillary), then perfectly replicate and display what was behind it.

Been lurking here since 2000, and this was the thing that finally drove me to register.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lulpin

explain this screenshot then..

She disappears in one feed, but not another...

Wacky!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Oh and CGI Hillary shaking hands with people...

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh and she shows up on someone's phone too!

Hoax bin this garbage thread, ATS is better than this

It is a mindset. Of course it should be in the hoax bin. It doesn't matter as they know that they will get stars and flags.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
lol, I got a Google ads pop-up for dementia on that video!

Probably the most telling bit of research in this whole election....
edit on 16-9-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OK. This is getting too silly now. Put all that aside. Looks like there were about 2000 people at that event. Don't you think they would have seen something amiss?

Logic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

explain this screenshot then..

She disappears in one feed, but not another...

Wacky!

No idea! Do you have any explanation on how signal degradation can remove something from the foreground while preserving the background?

And no- I'm not implying Hillary is a hologram, or something absolutely absurd like that.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

And that includes anti Hillary protesters and news sites like RT...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Right. The background not changing is the whole thing that got me made the issue worth even looking at beyond pure humor, for me.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't fully understand how digital works, but I'm sure the background doesn't glitch because it doesn't move, the podium may disappear because it's "attached" to Hillary, if that makes sense?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
OK. This is getting too silly now. Put all that aside. Looks like there were about 2000 people at that event. Don't you think they would have seen something amiss?

Logic.

Of course they won't remember. Didn't you know that Hillary's medical handler went around zapping the crowd with his autopen injector. You know the one disguised as a pen light. Of course it it getting silly. It shows the deep set mindset of some people who will fall and believe anything. Nothing is too silly for them! There is still months of this madness to go! What if Hillary wins the election? Good grief it will never end!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join