It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Are you willing to follow the teachings of Jesus where he said to give to him that asketh?

What's your motive there, Chester? It's not out of need...it's out of spite. It's also because you are backed in a corner and can't defend Paul logically. You are totally stuck, aren't you?
So, what did I say about 30 pages back? Christians have two responses to being challenged about Paul...
Fight or flight.

So, you want my house, my belongings, and whatever else? Seriously?
Dude, you don't know Jesus....you really, really, don't.

Harsh words, but absolutely true and needed to be said, fight or flight is a great description for the typical method of defending Paul.

It is fight: To challenge your beliefs and threaten you with eternal damnation.

Flight: Is exactly what it sounds like, like most Christians on this website who won't participate in this thread because they know it's a losing battle or don't know or care/want to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I already asked you earlier what I wanted.

So answer me this? WHY do you want everything I own? To prove a point? To get out of the corner you've been backed into and have no ability to refute all that has been pointed out to you?
You aren't asking out of need....you are asking to try and "put me in my place". Right?
Do you know that your demand does nothing but make you look like everything already pointed out on this thread, from those who see Paul as the shyster he is? Not to mention those who have done a far better job than me in showing it.
You have basically resorted to the same tactics that Paul used when challenged for his erroneous teachings regarding Jesus, by the true disciples of Jesus.
Can you not understand that when a man has to constantly say, "and I'm not LYING"...they are lying?? Why else would Paul have to defend himself in that manner?
You think that by demanding all of my livelihood (which would include taking away from my children), you are somehow proving a point? The only point you have made is that you follow
the "wolf in sheep's clothing" who "entered by a different door" and NEVER KNEW Jesus. He spoke from his own authority and attributed it to mysterious revelations that only he was privy to.
Yet, you take his word over the Savior you profess to follow....and you (out of your own mouth) have basically stated that you choose Paul's doctrine over the WORD'S of Jesus, because ....wait....let me guess, you would rather listen to Paul telling you that you are RIGHTEOUS just by believing and having faith, since it requires NOTHING of you. Right?

Hey, by the way....if you still need some cash, I will happily send it to you. You still haven't given me your address, though.
Oh, and just so you know....my 16 year old has strep throat and I have 60 dollars to my name (which isn't enough to take him to the doctor...since we have to pay out of pocket due to no insurance). I made that whole 60 cleaning today.
But Chester, I would happily send it to you if you absolutely need it.
Anything else?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So answer me this? WHY do you want everything I own? To prove a point? To get out of the corner you've been backed into and have no ability to refute all that has been pointed out to you?
You aren't asking out of need....you are asking to try and "put me in my place". Right?
Do you know that your demand does nothing but make you look like everything already pointed out on this thread, from those who see Paul as the shyster he is? Not to mention those who have done a far better job than me in showing it.
You have basically resorted to the same tactics that Paul used when challenged for his erroneous teachings regarding Jesus, by the true disciples of Jesus.
Can you not understand that when a man has to constantly say, "and I'm not LYING"...they are lying?? Why else would Paul have to defend himself in that manner?
You think that by demanding all of my livelihood (which would include taking away from my children), you are somehow proving a point? The only point you have made is that you follow
the "wolf in sheep's clothing" who "entered by a different door" and NEVER KNEW Jesus. He spoke from his own authority and attributed it to mysterious revelations that only he was privy to.
Yet, you take his word over the Savior you profess to follow....and you (out of your own mouth) have basically stated that you choose Paul's doctrine over the WORD'S of Jesus, because ....wait....let me guess, you would rather listen to Paul telling you that you are RIGHTEOUS just by believing and having faith, since it requires NOTHING of you. Right?

Hey, by the way....if you still need some cash, I will happily send it to you. You still haven't given me your address, though.
Oh, and just so you know....my 16 year old has strep throat and I have 60 dollars to my name (which isn't enough to take him to the doctor...since we have to pay out of pocket due to no insurance). I made that whole 60 cleaning today.
Anything else?

DDD Damn.

That is how you meticulously put someone in their place. He won't express the umph felt, but he'll feel it.

Fet ready for some faith spewing ''I believe..." nonsense to deflect from the utter defeat ChesterJohn has experienced in this thread.

Unable to defend his wolf false prophet he makes it personal and starts asking unnecessary questions about your beliefs.

But the Bible is the best evidence that Paul is a false prophet and ChesterJohn knows it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

to see if you are really truthful about following only the teachings of Jesus.

The verse that Jesus teaches says to give to him that asks. There is not qualification given. So there is no necessity of need.

I will explain the verse to you after you contact me to start your step of faith in what you believe.

You haven not taken the step up to prove you really are a follow of Jesus Only.

I believe all the Bible is about Jesus and is from God. You only believe in a small part of the Bible. Very minuscule once we eliminate all you have said you don't like in the bible and get it down to just the words of Jesus alone.

No I take all Gods word which include that which he gave to Paul.

So far you have not followed Jesus. You accuse me of not following the saviour but you have not even followed his teaching to give to him that asks and in its context there is not qualification for the person to ask. If there was He would have said to give to the poor that ask.

So once you can show by stepping out in faith and keeping Jesus words and that you love him by giving me what I asked for. If I made it easy for you then you might but this is a difficult one and you must determine to follow Jesus in this.

Like I said if your a right in ALL that you believe and have been teaching then Jesus will bless you abundantly. Step out I encourage you. I have done it many time and more recently and Jesus, Not Paul, supplied for me and mine. He has done this numerous times over the last 22 years.

Make your step and PM me and say openly on the thread you will give me what i asked.

I have told you it is not about need. I asked for it ad if you are a follower of Jesus words only then follow a way. If not then we have no reason to believe what you believe and say are true.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

Anything else?

DDD Damn.

That is how you meticulously put someone in their place. He won't express the umph felt, but he'll feel it.

Fet ready for some faith spewing ''I believe..." nonsense to deflect from the utter defeat ChesterJohn has experienced in this thread.

Unable to defend his wolf false prophet he makes it personal and starts asking unnecessary questions about your beliefs.

But the Bible is the best evidence that Paul is a false prophet and ChesterJohn knows it.

Yes. That's true. So is what I wrote. I'm a struggling mom, worried about taking care of her kiddo's, and working myself to death to do so.
I have been blessed by PEOPLE, who actually care. Some would attribute that to God. I attribute it to people who care. If God had a hand in it, then I thank Him too... However, I don't think that "god" is YHWH. Because Yahweh, wouldn't do those things. Jesus would...and so would His Father.
Anyway, despite my shortcomings, and how hard I still try to do what I should...."God" still shows up.
Pretty cool, huh?
Thanks to everyone who participated here....and that even includes you, Chester Brown.
I sit here tonight, eating some pasta, tired as heck, listening to my huge Mastiff snoring in the kitchen...wondering how I'm going to both buy dog food (which I'm out of), and a doctor visit for tomorrow.
But hey, things keep coming my way. I have a lot of different people to thank for that....and many of them aren't "Christians".

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

to see if you are really truthful about following only the teachings of Jesus.

The verse that Jesus teaches says to give to him that asks. There is not qualification given. So there is no necessity of need.

I will explain the verse to you after you contact me to start your step of faith in what you believe.

You haven not taken the step up to prove you really are a follow of Jesus Only.

I believe all the Bible is about Jesus and is from God. You only believe in a small part of the Bible. Very minuscule once we eliminate all you have said you don't like in the bible and get it down to just the words of Jesus alone.

No I take all Gods word which include that which he gave to Paul.

So far you have not followed Jesus. You accuse me of not following the saviour but you have not even followed his teaching to give to him that asks and in its context there is not qualification for the person to ask. If there was He would have said to give to the poor that ask.

So once you can show by stepping out in faith and keeping Jesus words and that you love him by giving me what I asked for. If I made it easy for you then you might but this is a difficult one and you must determine to follow Jesus in this.

Like I said if your a right in ALL that you believe and have been teaching then Jesus will bless you abundantly. Step out I encourage you. I have done it many time and more recently and Jesus, Not Paul, supplied for me and mine. He has done this numerous times over the last 22 years.

Make your step and PM me and say openly on the thread you will give me what i asked.

I have told you it is not about need. I asked for it ad if you are a follower of Jesus words only then follow a way. If not then we have no reason to believe what you believe and say are true.

Then you need to ask yourself and answer me....what is your motivation for asking the above?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

By the way Matrix when I said

and it is right in its context to use when it is to be used and to be left when it is to be left.
if you have been hearing anything I have said over the last 73 pages in this thread it is about study and see what God wants. Not what I want to do but what God wants me to do.

I do my best to study to show myself approved (am approved by what Jesus Christ has done for me), I have learned by Gods word how to study and rightly divide Gods word, this by the Holy Ghost who teaches by comparing spiritual things with spiritual. There are three groups of people in this world today. The Unsaved Jews, the unsaved Gentiles and the saved made up of both Jew and Gentile for Jesus has broken down that separation, so god will accept all men equally and that includes women. All are saved the same way by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ, he said it was finished on the cross before he gave up the ghost. There are three systems going but one is postponed. there is the system of the world ran by Satan and there is the system of God entrusted to Israel (postponed), and their is the church ran by Christ. The Bible tells us about all three. When things in scriptures agree with the church teachings given Paul via inspiration of God then they apply to us. When they do not agree but apply to Israel in the kingdom, they are not for the church today, If they do not agree and apply to the unsaved in the world then it is not for us but for the unsaved.

you find it all in the Bible
edit on 6-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have already stated it is for you to prove to yourself and us you are truly a follower of Jesus Only as you profess.

Please my birth name is Chester John there is no brown in it

If you want to buy dog food try getting rid of your internet service and TV for starters. the money you save will be enough to feed the largest dog in the world, the Mastiff.

when you are poor you can get free doctors visits at most hospitals via the ER, just fill out a financial inability form they over view it and determine you are eligible and you owe nothing.

edit on 6-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

By the way Matrix when I said

and it is right in its context to use when it is to be used and to be left when it is to be left.
if you have been hearing anything I have said over the last 73 pages in this thread it is about study and see what God wants. Not what I want to do but what God wants me to do.

I do my best to study to show myself approved (am approved by what Jesus Christ has done for me), I have learned by Gods word how to study and rightly divide Gods word, this by the Holy Ghost who teaches by comparing spiritual things with spiritual. There are three groups of people in this world today. The Unsaved Jews, the unsaved Gentiles and the saved made up of both Jew and Gentile for Jesus has broken down that separation, so god will accept all men equally and that includes women. All are saved the same way by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ, he said it was finished on the cross before he gave up the ghost. There are three systems going but one is postponed. there is the system of the world ran by Satan and there is the system of God entrusted to Israel (postponed), and their is the church ran by Christ. The Bible tells us about all three. When things in scriptures agree with the church teachings given Paul via inspiration of God then they apply to us. When they do not agree but apply to Israel in the kingdom, they are not for the church today, If they do not agree and apply to the unsaved in the world then it is not for us but for the unsaved.

you find it all in the Bible

You would be much better off is you just listened to Jesus. Since, HE was the One who only spoke what the Father told Him to speak, and He only did miracles because His Father gave Him the power to do so.
How do you justify listening to a man who never had the two witnesses to support his teachings, nor conversion?
AND...he (Paul) separated himself from the true disciples/apostle and went out on his own preaching his own doctrine?

Oh, and once again....you still haven't answered any of the questions posed to you. The best you have right now is to challenge me to give everything to you that I own.
Guess you can't see what a desperate move that is.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If you want to buy dog food try getting rid of your internet service and TV for starters. the money you save will be enough to feed the largest dog in the world, the Mastiff.

Ummm... I don't have a TV. Well, I do, but I cancelled it about 3 months ago to save on expenses. I also don't have to pay for my internet.
Oh, and the Suburban I'm driving was a GIFT two Christmases ago from a dear friend.
Someone paid my mortgage a week ago (just out of love for us) and someone donated a Turkey dinner to us (though I don't eat meat) right before Thanksgiving.

when you are poor you can get free doctors visits at most hospitals via the ER, just fill out a financial inability form they over view it and determine you are eligible and you owe nothing

OR...you could follow Jesus and send ME some money so I can take my sick teenager to the doctor.

Just a few other things, too....one of my best friends is gay (and a hairdresser). He almost died once, and while on his deathbed a voice spoke to him and told him it wasn't his time yet. Mind you, this friend was not a Christian and a mess at the time. When he asked "who" this voice was...it said "Elohim". Since then, he's been on an obsessive journey to figure out "God"...and Jesus.
He is still gay, and one of the most loving people I know. Oh, and he also cuts my whole family's hair for free. Normally, he would make A LOT of money if we paid him. He, however, never asks for a dime, nor wants it. Figure that one into your OT God.
Let's see....a few weeks ago, I stopped at a place in town for dogfood. I had 20 bucks to last me until the next day (when I would clean a house again).
Went into the store and the manager (who knows us...oh, and isn't a CHRISTIAN), sold me a 30 lb. bag of dogfood for 14 bucks, then after loading it into my truck, said, "hold on a minute", and went to the back of the store and brought out a 50 lb bad of dogfood, loaded that in my truck, FOR FREE.
You still think you have the market cornered on how God takes care of us?
edit on 6-12-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Please my birth name is Chester John there is no brown in it

So sorry. I made a bad "typo". Forgive me?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, I'm poor too, but I don't have kids and get to be irresponsible and spend all my money on books and 420, I feel kind of bad that I can thrive in poverty (because of government generosity) and people with children are having trouble.

I wish I could help, I'll pray to The Most High for you, it's all I can do, but one with a will finds a way, I know you will find a way.

I actually would like to have kids, even if it I had to worry more, they are a blessing I have not experienced yet, but I am out there, waiting for the woman who is right to marry, and then I will have them.

But I have a feeling you are an excellent parent to your kids and dog, I know he will eat.

Just keep on doing what you are, kids are the greatest of God's blessings!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Padawan SethTsaddik

and get to be irresponsible and spend all my money on books

Padawan,

In what reality is buying books irresponsible?

Ohh thats right your having a dig at me cause i said im always reading a book on the other thread youngling.

Bait taken and devoured. Mmmm Num nums. 😋

Padawan, dont you buy holy books and stuff?

Yes, yes you do as you have said so yourself in more then one of your near 100 banned ATS accounts in the past 12 months alone.

I thought you said months ago you were set for life? Yes you did.

I said you were a Government welfare bludger living with mummy and/or daddy. Guess im right.

How about getting a job and stop being such a bludger Padawan. Contribute to society!!

As opposed to being an internet pest. 💩

Master Coomba
edit on 7-12-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So anyway, I'm glad to see so many people who realize Paul was a fraud and going with Jesus and the apostles.

Paul made up, or whoever wrote Paul's epistles, the doctrines popular in Christianity today and in that way did, out of his own mind, invent Christianity.

Good thread OP!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Did you forget to take your meds sonny?

It's OK, they kick in fast I hear.

Don't worry about me or what I do, it's pointless and you obviously have problems of your own you should be dealing with.

Don't take that as an insult, or the fact that I will constantly ignore any message you post about or to me, because I just genuinely don't give a damn what you think about anything, I've seen a few of your comments and you are always trying to sell your own superior intelligence. Only you don't have that.

Kind of like the false prophet Paul!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan SethTsaddik

Padawan,

No problem here. My lifes going great youngling.

Jobs going well, girlfriends going well, friends going well, family going well. All round everythings going good Padawan.

But here you are again saying your ignoring me yet replying to me! Strange Padawan strange.

I dont think im intelligent like ive told you before.

Im an intelligent dumbarse whos a fruitcake 😁. Yup thats me alright. But you seem jealous of my intelligence. Meh ohh well thats not my problem Padawan.

Although its my knowledge your jealous of i suspect. And my job and my girlfriend and my happy happy life. 😊

I dont belive in prophets so thats a nonsensical response Padawan.

I dont know why the mods allow you to keep coming back after nearly 100 banned accounts in almost 12 months.

This is super strange Padawan.

Master Coomba
(Your female friendly companion)
edit on 7-12-2016 by coomba98 because: Stupid spelling from a fruitcake brain. Lol

edit on 7-12-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is something that is beyond dispute proof that within the context of the New Testament, if you read it, that Paul is a false prophet and antichrist.

Revelation 2:14

"But I have a few things against you: you have some who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the people of Israel, so that they would eat food sacrificed to idols and practice fornication."

I wonder who taught that? The Jerusalem Council of Acts 15 forbid eating meat sacrificed to idols and James consulted the Holy Spirit so it's an edict from God.

1 Corinthians 8

Regarding idol meat, Paul says that they don't exist, so it doesn't matter, but that not everyone has this "knowledge".

8:7 Since some have become accustomed to idols until now, they think of the food they eat as offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. ...We are no worse off if we don't eat, no better off if we do. But take care that this liberty of yours does not become a stumbling block to the weak.

So Jesus, James and the Holy Spirit are weak because they all believe in not eating, that its defilement to eat it.

Notice Paul uses the exact same term as Jesus ''stumbling block" but Paul thinks that is "weak" to believe and teaches the teaching of Balaam, that it's OK to eat it.

Pretty damning evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

originally posted by: Padawan SethTsaddik

and get to be irresponsible and spend all my money on books

Padawan,

In what reality is buying books irresponsible?

Ohh thats right your having a dig at me cause i said im always reading a book on the other thread youngling.

Bait taken and devoured. Mmmm Num nums. 😋

Padawan, dont you buy holy books and stuff?

Yes, yes you do as you have said so yourself in more then one of your near 100 banned ATS accounts in the past 12 months alone.

I thought you said months ago you were set for life? Yes you did.

I said you were a Government welfare bludger living with mummy and/or daddy. Guess im right.

How about getting a job and stop being such a bludger Padawan. Contribute to society!!

As opposed to being an internet pest. 💩

Master Coomba

I really don't understand your issue with Seth. Whether he's a different person, the same person, or a purple unicorn....everything he posts is very informative and well said. Nothing he's posted (or even the others you accuse him of being), is worth being "banned" over.
If anyone needs to be banned, it would be you. You are rude, obnoxious, and not contributing anything to the topic.
I believe that's called "trolling". If you have nothing to add to the topic then be quiet.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What I have counseled in the past to those who cannot make ends meet. (I too have to do this) is to eliminate expenditures in my life. Like I counseled you earlier to get rid of conveniences for the sake of the family. We here n my home have an Ebay store, it doesn't pay much but it has helped us to make ends meet.

If I were near you I would take your kid or you to the doctor. But you don't need money to see a doctor. ALL hospitals and certain clinics cannot turn you away because you don't have money.

I will release you from my request. You really weren't going to follow the teachings of Jesus only or you would have acted on the verse asap. This shows you do not really follow only the teachings of Jesus

I hope I can at least say this, those teachings were for Israel in the earthly promised kingdom. Once you get past the who gets and inherits what in Matthew five, Jesus goes into practical teachings for living in the earthly kingdom in verse 39. John tells us that, that Particular part of the earthly Kingdom last for 1,000 years though once the judgment takes place and a new earth and heaven is made, the New Jerusalem will come down on to the earth and that Holy Kingdom will go on forever. All this from just taking the Bible at its word.

Now during that earthly kingdom, that has been promised Israel and that they would rule over all the nations. (Exk 14 has some details on that.) During that kingdom Jesus will be sitting on his throne. He will know all and see all. If someone strikes me on the right cheek Jesus says to turn to him the left. Jesus teaches this with no real explanation as to why one is being struck in the first place, but this we know Jesus is ruling and if the person who is doing the striking has done so on ones right cheek, we are to turn to him the left because an omnipotent God, Jesus will know before he can strike on the left if that person was just in strikiing the other. If he is not he will be judged and quickly dealt with before he can strike you again.

The same goes for him that asketh of you we are to give. No qualification was given on why the person was asking. (you kept assuming the qualification must be a need but the scriptures do not give any such evidence to support that.) So if I ask you and we are in the kingdom Jesus will judge me to see if my heart was covetous or if there was a need, and if not before you can give it he will have passed judgement and dealt with me immediately.

But he had not these last few days even done so? He knew my heart yet I was not judged, except by Terry, you and SethTsaddik. I was not judged because those teachings are inactive today because the are kingdom teachings for Israel and all who live in the kingdom. This type of judgement will be going on around the world instantaneously many many time. This is why the scriptures say he,that being Jesus, the son of David, that sits upon his throne, the King of the Jews, will rule with a rod of Iron.

If you had stepped out in faith and gave, showing you were true to your faith in following only the teachings of Jesus (of which you now have shown you don't) in a matter of days I would have given all back to you. Because I would not want you to be cold and destitute.

these are things we learn when we take the Bible as a whole, believe what it literally says before anything not literal (because there are non-literal things in it), and study in a right way like the Holy Ghost teaches comparing spiritual things with spiritual (comparing scriptures with scriptures), rightly dividing the word of truth for things for today, things int he past and things in the future. Also seeing the differences in the unsaved Jew, the unsaved Gentile and the churches of God. Right division actually answers a lot of questions where things seem to be confusing or just not right.

Like I said I have been going through the four preserved Gospel books and what I have found has only strengthened my Faith in Christ and the words God used Paul to pen in his letters (even though much was penned by another for him because of his eyesight). Every subject Jesus taught God used Paul to elaborate upon in establishing the church while Christ tarries.

These topics are love, peace, joy, long suffering, tribulation as a believer, how to treat each other, how to care one for another, the Lords supper, the death of Christ on the cross as the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world, the resurrection which justifies, the giving of the Holy Ghost, the purposes of the Holy Ghost in the church, the church being a temple of God just as Jesus said he was when he told the Jews if they would tear it down he would rebuild it in three days, how to live a godly life, turning from sin, divorce, The Lords supper, signs and their use, Building up others better than ourselves and seeking the others best interests over our own, being a servant, being a master, having a calling, etc etc etc there all there and all expanded on, even nine of the ten commandments were expanded on.

Don't you believe that this is a good teaching and expands upon the teaching of Jesus when he says go and sin no more?

. . . dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
this is a work not for salvation but after salvation.

Or how about this

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
is not an expansion of the teaching of Jesus, "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven . . For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also".

Is not Jesus our greatest treasure and the only one we should set our affections on?

Gooday, little sister.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Many of us who have been here for a while have seen this one come and go under a myriad of ATS user account names, he was banned many times not for his content but for attacking others personally who did not agree with him. Coomba98 is one of those who recognize the MO we also saw some of it in Mollacchino's replies.

Coomba is not a troll believe me.

I have made note that with out actual body language, intonation of speech and eye contact it is very hard for any of us to make pointed accusations of another person being rude, angry, or any other real emotion. If we reply a such that someone is being that way it is because of our interpretation mechanisms we used and they could be wrong more times than right, because of how we read into a text something that is not there. I had a failed attempt in hoping to help some see that in one of my threads but no one wanted to go along with it but instead attacked me personally thinking themselves above any type of activity. Only One person tried and he did right.

That is why I called you on your assumption that Paul was a Misogynous jerk. You read every passage Of God's teachings via Paul about women (which were historical culture) with your feminist or American culturalism of today into those teachings and concluded he was misogynistic Jerk. He would be if he wrote such today but he didn't he wrote under the historical culture of the day. That is where proper study and right division come in.

edit on 7-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join