It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to:

It would be more of a group of them that had been inundating ATS over the year. They all parrot each other very closely but Matrix is not of the general mold we had been seeing. She does not use a lot of the Mystical stuff and does not ever say she is a Muslim, as Gnosis did and some of his many Account names.

Matrix main problem is reading into many of the Bible text, rejects most of it as lies, or of a hateful god she wants nothing to do with. She uses Sophism which is the use of fallacious argument (no proof Paul was a liar). Especially a false argument used deliberately to deceive. But she calls it telling the people about the truth of Paul.

This comes from what they were taught in the public school. I am so glad I spent two years of my high school not in school. I did graduate by testing out my senior year. I did not get indoctrinated by the sophist views as many did. This is what we see when some one says that Trump is like Hitler because of the hateful rhetoric he espouses and then say he hates Muslim, Gays and Women. But the truth is he does not. You ask for proof they always quote an MSM source of fake news, which edit statements out of context then interpose their opinion as fact into their fake news report, then these take that to support their false argument.

Any way Matrix is far off on her view,

If one is aware of ones own views, they can't be "off" on them. Views, like yours, can be off in terms of wrong or incorrect, lacking in truth, but you are not off on your views because wrong or not, you know what they are and are not off on them, they are off.

does not realize how false it is and from what took place she does not believe what she says she does. You can tell by the very blasting reply to my gently stated posts over the last few posts. I wasn't arrogant or boastful, I was just sharing with her, and once again she read into my post attitude she projected on my post to her. All without body language, intonation of speech eye contact or facial expression. If she did she would have seen I was very touched by her sharinig her tough life. But we all have it tough we have that in common.

Now that I released her form (sic) following Jesus Only as she claimed she will release full force on me for hell hath no fury as a woman scorned (not a Bible verse).

You are so full of schlitz you must have to wear brown everyday just in case you leak.

What power was bestowed upon you to "release" anyone from anything?Whatever you mean by ''From following Jesus Only" you don't have the power to release or attach anyone from following anything.

You are a judgemental hypocrite, if you didn't already know that, you need to.

edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

edit on 7-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

How adult of you, and Pauline.

You are just avoiding answering my question in my previous comment.

And mad about my comment about you, which was true already but you just verified it was again.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Matrixsurvivor
Your response is disrespectful and ungrateful. I express a real true emotional pronouncement and you trash it. Talk about not being thankful.

I home school my two oldest my youngest needs special education by people trained t help his speak and use his hands.

In your last few post you have proven you are not the person you have been trying to convince us of, namely you being a follower of Jesus. and you have proven all I have said is correct.

here's to you

And you think you have been the shining example of a follower of Jesus!??
You had the audacity to challenge/demand me to give you all I had... until you found out a little more about my situation...and then back peddled to save face.
Hypocrisy much?
I'm being real... you're just being a religious jerk.
But hey, go on ahead and tell yourself how concerned you are for me.
Anyone reading here can see through your BS.
However, I still will send you my last little bit of money. Just need that address, Chester.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well duh of course im an idiot in many fields.

But not mythology.

But like Padawan #1 you say your ignoring me but you still respond to me. Why? Like twice now 😄

Im not acting anymore ridiculous as you two.

I haven't called you Gnosisfaith yet just a theory youngling. 😃

Coomba98

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MatrixsurvivorI didn't ask for a little bit plus you have been released for you complained being of your situation is too hard for you to follow the teachings of Jesus Only.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: MatrixsurvivorI didn't ask for a little bit plus you have been released for you complained being of your situation is too hard for you to follow the teachings of Jesus Only.

You have not accomplished any thing but shown how you don't follow the teaching of Jesus (whom you believe to be God), and have rather chosen to follow a false apostle.
So, you need to ask yourself, "why" you would ask for all I have....which isn't all mine, but belongs and is shared by 5 other people. God looks on the heart... remember? Your motives were wrong. God nor Jesus do not need you to prove a point on their behalf.
Sorta like when the disciples asked Jesus if they should call fire down from Heaven like Elijah....and He told them, "ye know not what spirit you are of".
Maybe Elijah was serving the wrong god. Something to think about.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: coomba98

It would be more of a group of them that had been inundating ATS over the year. They all parrot each other very closely but Matrix is not of the general mold we had been seeing. She does not use a lot of the Mystical stuff and does not ever say she is a Muslim, as Gnosis did and some of his many Account names.

Matrix main problem is reading into many of the Bible text, rejects most of it as lies, or of a hateful god she wants nothing to do with. She uses Sophism which is the use of fallacious argument (no proof Paul was a liar). Especially a false argument used deliberately to deceive. But she calls it telling the people about the truth of Paul.

This comes from what they were taught in the public school. I am so glad I spent two years of my high school not in school. I did graduate by testing out my senior year. I did not get indoctrinated by the sophist views as many did. This is what we see when some one says that Trump is like Hitler because of the hateful rhetoric he espouses and then say he hates Muslim, Gays and Women. But the truth is he does not. You ask for proof they always quote an MSM source of fake news, which edit statements out of context then interpose their opinion as fact into their fake news report, then these take that to support their false argument.

Any way Matrix is far off on her view, does not realize how false it is and from what took place she does not believe what she says she does. You can tell by the very blasting reply to my gently stated posts over the last few posts. I wasn't arrogant or boastful, I was just sharing with her, and once again she read into my post attitude she projected on my post to her. All without body language, intonation of speech eye contact or facial expression. If she did she would have seen I was very touched by her sharinig her tough life. But we all have it tough we have that in common.

Now that I released her form following Jesus Only as she claimed she will release full force on me for hell hath no fury as a woman scorned (not a Bible verse).

You were SO touched, you offered to help... by praying for me. Huh, guess you can't DO what Jesus said yourself.
Oh, and I am in no way, shape, or form feeling scorned by you.
BUT, "hell hath no fury than a Pauline Christian being told that Paul is a liar, false apostle, and wolf in sheep's clothing". 😉

edit on 8-12-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Your response is disrespectful and ungrateful. I express a real true emotional pronouncement and you trash it. Talk about not being thankful.

I home school my two oldest my youngest needs special education by people trained t help his speak and use his hands.

In your last few post you have proven you are not the person you have been trying to convince us of, namely you being a follower of Jesus. and you have proven all I have said is correct.

here's to you

And you think you have been the shining example of a follower of Jesus!??
You had the audacity to challenge/demand me to give you all I had... until you found out a little more about my situation...and then back peddled to save face.
Hypocrisy much?
I'm being real... you're just being a religious jerk.
But hey, go on ahead and tell yourself how concerned you are for me.
Anyone reading here can see through your BS.
However, I still will send you my last little bit of money. Just need that address, Chester.

Yes we can see that, it's impossible not to unless you don't read what he writes.

Doesn't know the Bible at all, thinks acting like a cranky toddler about theological disagreements and even making up things that aren't true about some percieved nemesis are humble Christian actions.

Only a Pauline would be so... hilarious yet sad yet rude as uckf so, yeah, hilarious.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Once you can give some verifiable evidence from Bible that is not taken out of context then we may give you some ear. But until then it is nothing more that a Fallacious Argument, That is a false argument which is a practice known as Sophism.

I am to far away to give you help I can point you to Pauline Christians in your area who will help.

But why would you want help from us?

We are all deceived and false Christians in you eyes.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

When is the last time you didn't have to resort to rhetoric like "out of context?"

When you use this phrase is when you are proven wrong with the right words and you are resorting to the suggestion that those words mean something else than what they really mean.

You never quote what was allegedly taken out of context to explain it in its context so it's obvious you are just using phrases to distract from your being wrong and uninformed.

Churlish.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Anytime anything is out of context it can and usually is applied or misunderstood. As you and those like you tend to do take verses out of its immediate context.

Context is everything. Anyone can take something out of context and create anything they like it to say or mean just as you all have.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: double post

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Once you can give some verifiable evidence from Bible that is not taken out of context then we may give you some ear. But until then it is nothing more that a Fallacious Argument, That is a false argument which is a practice known as Sophism.

I am to far away to give you help I can point you to Pauline Christians in your area who will help.

The Sophists

First published Fri Sep 30, 2011; substantive revision Wed Sep 9, 2015

The Greek word sophistēs, formed from the noun sophia, ‘wisdom’ or ‘learning’, has the general sense ‘one who exercises wisdom or learning’. As sophia could designate specific types of expertise as well as general sagacity in the conduct of life and the higher kinds of insight associated with seers and poets, the word originally meant ‘sage’ or ‘expert’. In the course of the fifth century BCE the term, while retaining its original unspecific sense, came in addition to be applied specifically to a new type of intellectuals, professional educators who toured the Greek world offering instruction in a wide range of subjects, with particular emphasis on skill in public speaking and the successful conduct of life. The emergence of this new profession, which was an extension to new areas of the tradition of the itinerant rhapsode (reciter of poems, especially of Homer), was a response to various social, economic, political and cultural developments of the period. The increasing wealth and intellectual sophistication of Greek cities, especially Athens, created a demand for higher education beyond the traditional basic grounding in literacy, arithmetic, music and physical training. To some extent this involved the popularization of Ionian speculation about the physical world (see Presocratic Philosophy), which was extended into areas such as history, geography and the origins of civilization. The increase in participatory democracy, especially in Athens, led to a demand for success in political and forensic oratory, and hence to the development of specialized techniques of persuasion and argument. Finally, the period saw the flourishing of a challenging, rationalistic climate of thought on questions including those of morality, religion and political conduct, to which the sophists both responded and contributed. It is important to emphasize the individualistic character of the sophistic profession; its practitioners belonged to no organization, shared no common body of beliefs and founded no schools, either in the sense of academic institutions or in that of bodies of individuals committed to the promulgation of specific doctrines. In what follows we shall illustrate the diversity of sophistic activities, while considering the extent to which we can nevertheless identify common themes and attitudes.

I am to far away to give you help

Translation....(I really don't WANT to help you, since I'm only offering help to cover my ridiculous demands), so .....I am finding a "loophole" to not have to OBEY Jesus. And oh...to make it look like I "tried".

I can point you to Pauline Christians in your area who will help.

Really....name some.

Oh, I don't know....why would you want everything I own?? I never asked for your help. Until you wanted to be a religious "higher up" and ask for EVERYTHING I own.
So, the same question you posed to me...I will ask you. Why would you want "help" from us? Because, the truth of the matter is...you don't NEED help from us. You just want to be spiteful. Or, am I wrong?

Hmmmm.... let's see....I've had about 6 Christians give to me over the past 3 years (and they certaintly weren't like you...AND I've had numerous NON Christians GIVE to me in the past 3 years, just BECAUSE, they are good hearted people.

Your dilemma is, do I act on the Words of the SAVIOR I profess....OR do I not do so, because Paul's "grace alone" doctrine trumps Jesus'. Well, just as you want to throw your demands at me (and expect me to do them because I believe Jesus over Paui)....
then, I will ask you the same thing you asked me....GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. You know..cause there are no "stipulations" required for the giving of those things. (according to you, Chester)
You have till tomorrow to respond. I would think that a follower of "JESUS" would acquiesce and do so. Correct?
You can PM me when you are ready to show your faith in Jesus.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

SHUT UP.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now Padawan Matrixsurvivor
SHUT UP.

Matrixsurvivor,

Thats three strikes Matrixsurvivor.

You have now become Padawan #3. Welcome to the family youngling.

You call youself a mother!!! Supposedly. Hate to be your kid Padawan.

Every post you have done in the last 36hrs, besides the one to Padawan #1, has been a troll post.

Thing is.... I looooove trolling trolls Padawan.

You know, impertinent little poo's like you and Padawan #1 and #2.

Your a disgrace to the human race. How about being more polite and honest with people?

Ohh thats right, you be a Padawan.

Most likely another fraudulent account by P1.

Its people like you and the other Padawans that make ATS not as good as it should be.

The entrance of the Padawans make ATS alittle more stupid than it should be. Grow a brain and some morality ohh supposed mother of children.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Master Coomba
(Bet you regret 'not' ignoring me like i suggested impertinent human)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

How adult of you, and Pauline.

You are just avoiding answering my question in my previous comment.

And mad about my comment about you, which was true already but you just verified it was again.

You have NO god given right to release me from anything. Nor, any god given right to put such stipulations upon me.

How MANY questions have you avoided answering from me? (think it's numbering about 100 now.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan Matrixsurvivor

Padawan,

How about being a little more polite youngling.

You know, a role model for your kids Padawan!!!

No need for all that hate!

Damn your life must suck for you to come on ATS and act that way.

You a teenage mum Padawan? Looks like it youngling.

How about proving YOUR GOD as opposed to pulling apart another religion.

How Muslim of you Padawan.

Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan SethTsaddik

My first Padawan

Your so awesome im proud of you. I love you Padawan.

But then im ashamed your my Padawan given you still impertinent nature you've had since i named you Padawan.

Grow up, move out of mummy and/or daddies home, get a job and support yourself Padawan.

As opposed to bludging off other peoples hard earned taxes Padawan.

Man up little boy!!

Im so glad im an Auzzie who doesnt support you with my taxes.

Bet your life is incredibly boring not working with what little money you get from the government.

Had a $60.00 main course dinner last night. Tasted phenomenal!!@ 😀 Total meal for me alone was $150.00.

Gods i love working and being able to afford these things.

Love... Master Coomba

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How does one know anything that happened in history when it can so easily be forged? But yes emperor Constantine was one of the major and primary players to kickof Christianity into what it is today. Not that it did not exist before he came around, or even before the old Roman empire was crumbling, because it did in some form and some fashion, but that form and fashion is not what we have today.

And if Paul existed or did not exist? Does it matter when the whole thing is and was make believe? What proof is there of an omnipresent omniscient god? Very little, proof. But there is plenty of proof that hairless monkeys like to make things up for the sake of sanity and control.

I think all of history was made up or created to put a better face on the sad truths and facts that are not so pretty. Its a constantly changing and even sometimes once in a great while evolving thing. To argue about whose make believes are right is folly....Because...There all wrong...And they all only paint there own version of a picture that a particular peoples at one time wanted to see.

Despite all that is added and said or created after the fact. It and even if it is believed, it merely remains after the fact. Popular opinion, and even educated popular opinion, is what most of history is.

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join