It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

While I am honored to be so important as to have a conspiracy theory discussed about me you are actually schizophrenically paranoid and I am not your imaginary friend/arch nemesis.

It's hilarious to see people act so foolish, I have a sense of humor and everything, but don't embarrass yourself any more than you have by just being ill informed.

Paul WAS a false prophet according to the Nazarenes, who would be declared heretics even though they were first.

It's not theory, the Church fathers wrote about it, the Ebionites and Nazarenes both.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Matrixsurvivor,

It because Padawan #1 is an internet pest thats been banned from ATS nearly 100 times in 12 months.

We first knew him as Gnosisfaith.

The only reason he buddied up with you is to gang up on Chester John. Nothing more.

I wouldnt take his word for anything given the huge amount of times his wrong. Id verify what he says with independent valid sources.

Besides... i loves my dear Padawans i do. 😀

Coomba98

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Padawan SethTsaddik

Padawan

Your definitely not a conspiracy youngling.

Look up the definition. Not you or anything about you Padawan.

Master Coomba
(Your female friendly companion)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

So what if the church fathers wrote about nonsense. Many scholars don't give them any credit and it wouldn't matter, because most of those early church fathers didn't recognize the preserved word of God in their day as you don't today.

You're opinionated with out in Bible facts to back it up so your nonsense is just assumptions. We will relegate it to the trash bin.

edit on 7-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The verse that Jesus teaches says to give to him that asks. There is not qualification given. So there is no necessity of need.

Oh...I'm quite sure Jesus would disagree with you. You see, your heart is in the wrong place. Basically, your ego is wounded and you can't actually answer any of the questions posed to you (except repeating the same things over and over again), so with your back against the wall, your MOTIVATION for asking what you did was out of spite.
First off, you are not even considering that I have a FAMILY who needs a place to live, so unlike YOU, I have to consider them, as well.
Not only that, but you don't NEED anything of mine. You are only requesting it because (once again), your back is in the corner and you have shown quite clearly that Paul's doctrine of "grace" is much more preferred to you than Jesus' commandments to love God first and foremost and other's "as yourself".
Oh...guess what that means? That you are acting in an "unloving" manner by demanding my entire livelihood (which would affect 5 other people), all because you need to save face. Correct?
If you REALLY followed Jesus, CHESTER....YOU would have OFFERED to help my sick son, or asked if we needed anything.
Unfortunately, your motivation is one of complete selfish preservation and to try and sling egg on my face.

Oh, and you never did pm your address (which I asked for twice). Though I will not hand every thing of our physical belongings over to you, I will send you some money. You know...cause you need it and all that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Matrixsurvivor,

It because Padawan #1 is an internet pest thats been banned from ATS nearly 100 times in 12 months.

We first knew him as Gnosisfaith.

The only reason he buddied up with you is to gang up on Chester John. Nothing more.

I wouldnt take his word for anything given the huge amount of times his wrong. Id verify what he says with independent valid sources.

Besides... i loves my dear Padawans i do. 😀

Coomba98

I really don't have the time to put up with your ridiculousness.
On top of that, I agree with Seth, AND Gnosisfaith, and whoever else you think is the same person.
You are probably so out in left field it's not even funny.
But hear me on this...everything he/she/purple unicorn has said and revealed....I've found on my own (maybe not as thoroughly or indepth, but I have found MUCH of the same things through my own research.

We are not the same person, either. We apparently have been on the same journey though. Humans should have the freedom to THINK, STUDY, and EVALUATE for themselves....and that includes scripture Coomba98.
Don't know why you have such a problem with it.
I mean, don't you feel you have the right to believe in spiritual matters as they are revealed to you?
Your whole reason for jumping in this thread (and the many others I've seen you show up on), is NOT to discuss the topic...it's to mock the person you think is "Gnosisfaith".
WHY? I seriously would like to know why it even matters to you? The only one I can come up with is you're an ass.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I will explain the verse to you after you contact me to start your step of faith in what you believe.

You will "explain the verse to me"?? Your arrogance knows know bounds. LOL.

Like I said if your a right in ALL that you believe and have been teaching then Jesus will bless you abundantly. Step out I encourage you. I have done it many time and more recently and Jesus, Not Paul, supplied for me and mine. He has done this numerous times over the last 22 years.

Really now? Oky doke...then why don't YOU send me the deed to your house, your titles to your vehicles AND whatever else you own. Turn about is fair play there, Chester. You want to do the same thing you are asking of me??
Come on now....step out...I encourage you...Jesus will bless you abundantly.

ps....
you might want to run that by your wife...and you'll probably have to run the deal past my husband, too...you know, since HE'S on the title of the house, as well.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: SethTsaddik

So what if the church fathers wrote about nonsense. Many scholars don't give them any credit and it wouldn't matter, because most of those early church fathers didn't recognize the preserved word of God in their day as you don't today.

You're opinionated with out in Bible facts to back it up so your nonsense is just assumptions. We will relegate it to the trash bin.

No...just you will relegate it to the trash bin. Don't know who you think is cheerleading you on Chester, but it sure isn't most reading this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

Sorry to hear that, I'm poor too, but I don't have kids and get to be irresponsible and spend all my money on books and 420, I feel kind of bad that I can thrive in poverty (because of government generosity) and people with children are having trouble.

I wish I could help, I'll pray to The Most High for you, it's all I can do, but one with a will finds a way, I know you will find a way.

I actually would like to have kids, even if it I had to worry more, they are a blessing I have not experienced yet, but I am out there, waiting for the woman who is right to marry, and then I will have them.

But I have a feeling you are an excellent parent to your kids and dog, I know he will eat.

Just keep on doing what you are, kids are the greatest of God's blessings!

I hope you find just the right person for you one day, Seth. Oh, and kids are awesome. Mine are what keep me going, even when I'm dog tired and would rather pull the covers over my head in the morning, lol.
Yea, they are a joy...a pain in the butt, too sometimes, but that's a given, lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Matrixsurvivor

You have no time for me yet look at the long post you did to me.

So just ignore me its all good.

Or are you one of the many of ol Gnosisfaith accounts created to fool people or for when one gets banned.

Cause you sure sound like him and i have suspected this for a while now.

If this is true then who is the false one?

Coomba98
edit on 7-12-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

It would be more of a group of them that had been inundating ATS over the year. They all parrot each other very closely but Matrix is not of the general mold we had been seeing. She does not use a lot of the Mystical stuff and does not ever say she is a Muslim, as Gnosis did and some of his many Account names.

Matrix main problem is reading into many of the Bible text, rejects most of it as lies, or of a hateful god she wants nothing to do with. She uses Sophism which is the use of fallacious argument (no proof Paul was a liar). Especially a false argument used deliberately to deceive. But she calls it telling the people about the truth of Paul.

This comes from what they were taught in the public school. I am so glad I spent two years of my high school not in school. I did graduate by testing out my senior year. I did not get indoctrinated by the sophist views as many did. This is what we see when some one says that Trump is like Hitler because of the hateful rhetoric he espouses and then say he hates Muslim, Gays and Women. But the truth is he does not. You ask for proof they always quote an MSM source of fake news, which edit statements out of context then interpose their opinion as fact into their fake news report, then these take that to support their false argument.

Any way Matrix is far off on her view, does not realize how false it is and from what took place she does not believe what she says she does. You can tell by the very blasting reply to my gently stated posts over the last few posts. I wasn't arrogant or boastful, I was just sharing with her, and once again she read into my post attitude she projected on my post to her. All without body language, intonation of speech eye contact or facial expression. If she did she would have seen I was very touched by her sharinig her tough life. But we all have it tough we have that in common.

Now that I released her form following Jesus Only as she claimed she will release full force on me for hell hath no fury as a woman scorned (not a Bible verse).

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

My wife and I have been married for 19 years and love each other and our kids deeply but all of us love Jesus even deeper. My children of which I have three ranging ages 9 to 17. They have never been a pain in the butt. They are respectful to all. Even my intellectually disable son (the 9 yr old) gets complimented on by the Medical staff that deal with him in testing, they said he was the best behaved disabled person they ever had. Our secret is prayer to Jesus in His name, and treating him as a normal person.

Remember that your kids are a reflection of who you are. If they sometimes are a pain in the butt then so must you be at times as well.

I am not going to reply to your numerous rant posts of my post. Had you been the person of God you have been trying to make us all believe it is obvious you never took to heart what I shared and none of it was done arrogantly but in my compassion for you after reading of your desperate situation. To that is why I conceded and repealed my request.

My prayers go out for you and your situation.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Matrixsurvivor

You have no time for me yet look at the long post you did to me.

So just ignore me its all good.

Or are you one of the many of ol Gnosisfaith accounts created to fool people or for when one gets banned.

Cause you sure sound like him and i have suspected this for a while now.

If this is true then who is the false one?

Coomba98

I will ignore you...because you are an idiot, though I did take the time to let you know how ridiculous you are acting.
Oh, and you constantly calling WHOEVER you think is Gnosisfaith, "Padawan" is juvenile as all get out.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You can tell by the very blasting reply to my gently stated posts over the last few posts. I wasn't arrogant or boastful, I was just sharing with her, and once again she read into my post attitude she projected on my post to her. All without body language, intonation of speech eye contact or facial expression. If she did she would have seen I was very touched by her sharinig her tough life. But we all have it tough we have that in common.

Yea, you were soooo touched and soooo gentle that you asked me to hand over all I have to you. Chester, you are full of bullpoop. LOL.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Remember that your kids are a reflection of who you are. If they sometimes are a pain in the butt then so must you be at times as well.

WHAT WORLD do you live in?? I am complimented constantly on my boys. If you think kids don't occasionally act up, then you are kidding yourself.
Oh, and yes...I can be a pain in the butt. But, so are you. So, don't patronize me, Chester. You are so full of *^&# I need to put my boots on.

I am not going to reply to your numerous rant posts of my post. Had you been the person of God you have been trying to make us all believe it is obvious you never took to heart what I shared and none of it was done arrogantly but in my compassion for you after reading of your desperate situation. To that is why I conceded and repealed my request.

Really? You CONCEDED? You REPEALED your request? When? Perhaps when I asked you to do the same that JESUS would require of you??
Ok, boots DEFINITELY needed now. (cracking up over here)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This comes from what they were taught in the public school. I am so glad I spent two years of my high school not in school. I did graduate by testing out my senior year. I did not get indoctrinated by the sophist views as many did.

Hey, don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back there, bro. Um...I graduated at 16...by taking summer courses because I HATED public school. Once I had kids I knew I would homeschool them.
Oh, and seriously....you don't know me at all so stop trying to give your own "biography" of my life, who I am, and what I think.
Good grief. (ha....I didn't say "Jeeez").

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

My prayers go out for you and your situation.

That is such a TYPICAL lame response by Pauline Christians. However, Jesus said that if you SEE someone in need or KNOW they are in need, then you better do something about it. (my paraphrase).
Not some limp wristed "I'll pray for you" crap. That's just excusing yourself from action.
I offered to send you some money Chester. I asked for your address via "pm" to do so. What did you offer me?
Nada. Zip. Except patronizing, self righteous, crap. (oops....I said crap).

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Gracias. Having no wife or kids is not as bad I might have made it sound, I actually am really happy with my situation but a little worried about the passage of time, which does seem to be increasing in speed somehow, and getting old.

But I am far from old so I should not be worried. I have never not had everything work out even if I was in a bad situation for a time, and I have more freedom than most people because I was able to 'retire' at a young age.

So I just have a good time and wait, patiently.

Gracias again.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

Gracias. Having no wife or kids is not as bad I might have made it sound, I actually am really happy with my situation but a little worried about the passage of time, which does seem to be increasing in speed somehow, and getting old.

But I am far from old so I should not be worried. I have never not had everything work out even if I was in a bad situation for a time, and I have more freedom than most people because I was able to 'retire' at a young age.

So I just have a good time and wait, patiently.

Gracias again.

Well, that's awesome. I just hope you find love one day...and especially the love of little ones. It changes you. Big time.
Oh, and by the way, I think you are pretty dang cool...and I don't care who you are. You're alright in my view.
And....since everyone thinks you are me and I am you...HA.
We just see it like it is.

Oh...and if it's any consolation. I didn't get married till my 30's. Probably a good thing, lol. I think God needed to work out a few kinks in me.
Never wanted kids either, till I had my first...then, I was smitten. I never knew being a mom was what I was best at.
Anyway, hang in there. You have a brilliant mind and you need to make sure that the person you wind up with thinks like you. TRUST me on that one.
Oh, and with all the flack on here....don't let it get you down.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Your response is disrespectful and ungrateful. I express a real true emotional pronouncement and you trash it. Talk about not being thankful.

I home school my two oldest my youngest needs special education by people trained t help his speak and use his hands.

In your last few post you have proven you are not the person you have been trying to convince us of, namely you being a follower of Jesus. and you have proven all I have said is correct.

here's to you

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join