It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: EvillerBob

The minute they get a confirmation, they hit the button and hope to be first to break the news

and the confirmation in this case is their own teleprompter ?

If you're right...then media has just sinked to a new ludicrous low.

Nope. I suspect someone jumped on a rumour but then didn't pull the story quickly enough before they went on air - possibly the news anchor realised as he was reading the teleprompter that the story had been pulled but not scrubbed from the script, so he just pushed through and pretended he didn't just say it. Which would be odd, you'd think he would correct himself somehow.

All fun and conjecture at this point. Even time may not tell, because if she has passed away I bet we'll never hear about the true circumstances.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is right out of a 1993 Movie:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

As I recall the country was much better off with the imposter body double president because that person was just your non evil average person.

This all could be a really really good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It irritates me that the news is reporting her leaving her daughters apartment as if we are all just completely stupid and have not caught on to the obvious fact that the woman leaving the apartment was a body double.

I am genuinely angry for being treated like an idiot and so damn tired of being constantly lied to.....
edit on 13-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Remember, believe only half of what you read, and nothing of what you see.

There have been articles on ATS in the last year or two, minesqual little posts concerining certain types of software.

One package of software, was able to take a person in real-time, and make them look exactly like someone else, IN REAL TIME. Tho, only on a screen. So you could filter any Joe Shmoe via a video camera, and have them appear as a living, breathing person on the screen.

The other package, is one that takes a person's voice, and makes it sound like anyone else you wish them too, tho this sort of thing has been around for ages, in one form or another. With Digital technology being what it is, it is now much more accurate then it used to be.

So you have to wonder, is who we see on tv, at any given moment, who we really are seeing and hearing?

All the world is a stage... full of lies and damn lies.

There is also The NDAA (H.R. 4310) which authorizes the US government to LIE to the citizens.

edit on C16694546 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
This is right out of a 1993 Movie:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

As I recall the country was much better off with the imposter body double president because that person was just your non evil average person.

This all could be a really really good thing.

Here's the thing...could they actually pull it off?

Hypothetical:

Substitute HRC body double, continue the race with the double and programme the voting machines to reflect a HRC win...install the double as POTUS, control policy and effectively the WH, and then summerilly assassinate the double before discovery of the crime, leaving the Vice President to run as POTUS, who is just as controllable...either way, the DNC get's the WH.

In reality, that double Woman will only have to open her mouth and the gig's up...quite how they could avoid Public speaking using the double is anyone's guess.

I bet they're considering it though, especially if she has bought the farm.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I personally don't think they could pull off a body double switch, but I do believe they use the look alike a lot in public. It would explain how she looks great in some photos but like a washed up granny in others. The double doesn't have the stress to age her as quickly and is lighter at heart most likely...stress is a proven aging ingredient and HRC has plenty of that.

If she is still alive I don't think she will last much longer with what I've seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think my new avatar says it all..

edit on 13-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They did it to muddy the waters. It's a distraction technique.

JT

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I also don't buy her recent quote released...that once she was in the ac in the van she had some water and felt fine. She had completely lost bodily function, to the point she was lifted into the van. At one point in the video of the incident you see her right foot literally dragging, and the NYPD even released a statement that they had to go pick up one of her shoes after her van left.

Can you recover from whatever caused this that quickly even with real medical treatment?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Agreed.

Guilt is a powerful stress inducer...and boy, does she look stressed out.

Thing is though, the more the Public are used to seeing and accepting the double as the genuine article (ironic i know), the more they would be willing to buy that HRC is sitting in the WH.

Risky...but who knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

They weren't picking up one of her shoes...they were picking up that glass vial / syringe that she was hiding behind her back and dropped when she was being lifted into the van face first.

Wonder what was in it?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
one of her clones died? no problem, take a look in the freezer, she has one hundred more.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Can you recover from whatever caused this that quickly even with real medical treatment?

Hillary will just "power Through".

Hillary's Campaign Corrected the Record, and the Media has their propaganda for the day.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

power through? she will become a super saiyan?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Makes me think of the sun times or whoever reporter saying that building 7 fell before it did. The video is so short. Teleprompter reading must become robotic after a while. I can see reading it without emotion. Probably didnt even sink in..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The hairline is exactly the same in the pictures. The nose bridge too. Same woman. Hairlines are very hard to copy, almost like finger prints. Nice idea but no double. Only the pictures of a woman who had a rest and some water and maybe an injection or two and is feeling better.

Finger lengths and figure...weeell hubby is a photographer and I look different in every picture, depending on the lense he's using etc.

Us women can change very quickly from old hag to ok looking. I can vouch for that.

Doesn't mean she's healthy enough to keep going though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Remember, believe only half of what you read, and nothing of what you see.

There have been articleahs on ATS in the last year or two, minesqual little posts concerining certain types of software.

One package of software, was able to take a person in real-time, and make them look exactly like someone else, IN REAL TIME. Tho, only on a screen. So you could filter any Joe Shmoe via a video camera, and have them appear as a living, breathing person on the screen.

The other package, is one that takes a person's voice, and makes it sound like anyone else you wish them too, tho this sort of thing has been around for ages, in one form or another. With Digital technology being what it is, it is now much more accurate then it used to be.

So you have to wonder, is who we see on tv, at any given moment, who we really are seeing and hearing?

All the world is a stage... full of lies and damn lies.

There is also The NDAA (H.R. 4310) which authorizes the US government to LIE to the citizens.

Exactly! Also have enough data of pictures and voice commands through google and social media to make it just that much more easier lol. Well not from me anyway..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Hillary will just "power Through".

Hillary's Campaign Corrected the Record, and the Media has their propaganda for the day.

LOL! What a great video...talk about media being lap dogs...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not sure is this has been posted yet infowars contacted the ABC regarding this

edit on 13/9/2016 by wycky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/9/2016 by wycky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think shes been dead on the inside for sometime, using the Soros life support system to stay alive. Especially with the debates around the corner. She wont be able to appear via video call.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join